The United Front of Happy Nerds! discussion

Introduce yourselves!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (last edited Mar 18, 2008 10:23AM) (new)

Katherine (kbhill) | 10 comments Mod
Hi! I'm Katherine. I'm in high school, and love to read, learn, and talk to my friends. I'm also writing a little. I love all school subjects, although I can do without dissecting any creatures, and math gets a little old after a while. Its still kind of fun, though!

What about all of you?

message 2: by Stefan (new)

Stefan (do-i-have-to-have-one) | 9 comments Against my better judgement, I've joined. For those of you who know me, well done. For those of you to whom I am an enigma: You should have tried harder.

message 3: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (kbhill) | 10 comments Mod
It sounds like you have a thing against math! I never said I hated it. I have a mutual understanding with it: I don't use it when I don't have to, and it doesn't make my life miserable! lol!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know, I find that Algebra isn't too bad. =D

message 5: by Stefan (last edited Apr 03, 2008 06:54AM) (new)

Stefan (do-i-have-to-have-one) | 9 comments Geometry was okay, I liked space and loci, no problem visualizing it, Algebra I didn't have a problem with, used to hate functions, they're okay now...but on the whole, a fig for advanced mathematics. Physics is practically enough.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Geometry was a little harder, finding the volume of something isn't that hard though.