This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Cold cold cold...

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner It is march right? Spring just around the corner right? Then why am I freezing my ass off. -57 screw you man I want to go home.

message 2: by Hertzan (new)

Hertzan Chimera (hertzanchimera) Snow for Easter here in UK (apparently)

:)

shellyindallas at least it didn't hit 100 degrees the other day where you are Nick. well, on second thought, i don't know what's worse...but they both suck!

Servius  Heiner That is true... I would like a nice breezy 70 year round... Do you think global warming can pull that off?

message 5: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Nick... where the hell is it -57???

I guess I really shouldn't complain that it's still a little chilly here, even with the sun out...at 67 degrees. But then again... when you live in Northern California, "weather" is a relative term.

Servius  Heiner I am about 40 miles south of deadhorse Alaska right now... Brrr... But it is warming up were now at -44

message 7: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Holy shit, AK!! A guy I grew up with lives up in Dutch Harbor. I think he works on crab boats or something insane like that. That's a hard core lifestyle up there, bro.

message 8: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) The Deadliest Catch! That should have gone on my favorite tv shows...wherever that thread went! Crab fisherman are uber manly...mmmmmm, from afar, up close I bet they stink.

The sun has come out here on PDX...(thanks for sending it our way Dash dear!), but it's still cold. I'm not bitchin though because that was the one thing I truly hated about Texas, too damn hot for too long. 98% humidity and 105+ without a drop of rain for 5 months....that's like hell on earth people!

message 9: by Tracy (new)

Tracy actually, i kind of hate that it took until march for it actually feel like winter at all in cincinnati. i LIKE winter. i have freaking wool sweaters i want to wear, but no, it's going to be in the 50's from november until the end of february, then there will be one snowstorm and it's on to the blistering, humid hell of summer. it's done this for 3 years now, and i miss having real winters.

but i finally stopped buying wool sweaters, so there's a plus for consistency at least.

Servius  Heiner Dutch Harbor is a really nice "cozy" town. I actually live in Fairbanks. Anyone will tell you it is the asshole Of Alaska. It is an industrial town.
Then again, 2 minutes outside of town and you are in complete wilderness. A friend of mine is working for UAF, and they estimate, that 70 something percent of Alaska has never been stepped on by a human foot... how they got that I don't know.

Servius  Heiner Well tracy this august you jump on Alaska air, and We will switch places for 9 months ok, that should give you your fill on winter for a year or two. ;-p

message 12: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) I want to see Alaska some day. It seems like the last wild place on the planet... other than Tracy's pants. ; )

Servius  Heiner ha ha ha ... Yes I hear that is a wild place.( Tracy’s pants...

If you really want to come to Alaska but are working on a limited time budget, I suggest the inside passage cruise. You will get a little bit of everything. Stay away from Ketchikan though, nothing but a tourist trap.

Servius  Heiner Ummm... (Remembering the butterfly knife) Yeah I am sure there is another Tracy around here somewhere.

Servius  Heiner I see. So she is the one with the knife?

Damn I think I am already confused

message 16: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I think the girl with the knife is more of a party than the girl with the wool sweater any day of the week!

Servius  Heiner I don't know, I think the two should fight it out. fair is fair

message 18: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Fight, fight...or mud wrestle???

Servius  Heiner No don't be silly Amy. Mud wrestle? are you kidding don't you know how messy that is... I think they should pudd'n wrestle.

message 20: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) I was referring to Tracy Knife's pants earlier. Tracy Kitten has no pants.

message 21: by Tracy (last edited Mar 19, 2008 09:21AM) (new)

Tracy wait, what's this about tracy's wild pants and a knife?

maybe i should start carrying a knife too, just to be really confusing. :)

and if you make it chocolate pudding with vanilla swirls, i'm totally in.

message 22: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Pudding...I like that even better. Sept, I like Tapioca...and chocolate looks more fun! I'm so conflicted.

Servius  Heiner I think Ice cream would also have a profound impact on the viewing of the fight...}:-D

message 24: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) So you prefer the girls were...uh...cold???

Dirty boy! :)

Servius  Heiner yeah... I have got to admit that would be plesant.

Servius  Heiner Maybe a little chocolate syrup too. They could throw cherries back and forth (keeping it low, we don't need any eye injuries)

message 27: by Tracy (new)

Tracy so wait, now we're going to make a girl sundae? you just have to find a REEEEEALLY big waffle cone to go with it.

Servius  Heiner Well, I'm just thinking, if you two are going to have it out. We should make a good run of it. You know make a day out of it that is all memorable and stuff. Maybe even a youtube extravaganza!

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! YOUTUBE PRESENTS THE BATTLELING BOOK BITCHES! (No offence, it's just advertising, relax breath, and put the knife away) There will be; thrills, ice cream chills, and much much more! Your ticket buys the whole seat but you'll only need the edge!

message 29: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I'd pay!

Servius  Heiner See. It would make for a great day. Particularly since were all at work (I assume)

So let’s go Tracy and Tracy.

message 31: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) I have a picture of me as a girl sundae. Ah youth.

Servius  Heiner <<
I imagine almost everyone has some pictures or "poor taste" floating around. I think I have been pretty good at keeping them close... but...

I have had a lot of black outs from parting as a marine, myrtle beach, arrested 2 times for public intoxication. So I admit there is a good possibility that I have bare assed pictures out there. One moment in particular springs to mind.

Myrtle Beach, 01' me and some friends drinking on a beach, decided to walk around, couldn't find our stuff... ended up naked dancing on the checkout counter at a Gap. 19 hours in the drunk tank. Plenty of photo opportunities.

message 33: by Tracy (new)

Tracy i kind of like being refered to as a "battling book bitch." although i also like the name tracy kitten (my battling book bitch alter-ego perhaps?)

Servius  Heiner Does that mean we have a show? Come on Knife tracy, sweater tracy is in.... Can I get some support from anyone else.... Amy, Char, KD, RA anyone... this could be huge.

message 35: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I said I'd pay, and I'd eat pudding...but I'm no wrestlin man...unless King is in, cause he ows me one!

message 36: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) why is it everywhere I go on the internet people want to wrestle in pudding with me? I swear... it's like clock work.

message 37: by Tracy (last edited Mar 19, 2008 01:15PM) (new)

Tracy knife tracy, you have forced me to concede. mostly because the extent of my personal martial arts training consists of me watching lots and lots of reruns of buffy the vampire slayer, and my skills with a knife pale before even such formidable opponents as mangoes and onions.

sorry guys, i guess the girl sundae/pudding wrestling match is off.

Servius  Heiner Ok nay sayers! I am not buying this at all, Knife Tracy, Kitten Tracy’s full names is Crouching kitty hidden death! To battle... besides, the ice cream is already on order.

Servius  Heiner Come on Kitten Tracy, don't let a little, peal the fleash off your arm, "knife" change your mind. And forget about those wussie Si. When was the last time you ever herd of anyone getting hurt with a si? Ninja turtles? They were cartoons.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.