Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

Writers: Post your books here for review and discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 937 (937 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by B.M.B. (last edited Nov 16, 2014 02:38AM) (new)

B.M.B. Johnson | 70 comments Mod
Writers: please list your books here. Note how many copies you would like to give away (if there's a limit), how soon you would like to wait for the review, along with a brief description.

Also, list any books you have for sale 99 cents or less.

message 2: by Tami (new)

Tami Lund (tamilundauthor) | 3 comments Hello everyone! Thank you for the invite; this is a great idea for a GR group. I'm happy to put myself out there. I'm a romance writer, one of those types who insists upon a happily ever after, or at the very least, a happy for now, by the end of all of my books.

I've self-published quite a few books, and this year signed contracts with a couple of small publishers. One of those book, Naked Truth, came out at the end of June. The sequel, Undercover Heat, comes out in January. I would *love* to see a few more reviews of Naked Truth before Undercover Heat is released.

Naked Truth is a contemporary suspense romance featuring FBI agent Jack and a bridesmaid named Kennedy, who he picks up at his partner's wedding. They both intended for it to be a one-night stand, but neither can forget the other afterward. Their paths cross again when Jack goes undercover as a male stripper (Yep, think Magic Mike :)), and they start an affair, which ultimately puts Kennedy's life in danger, when the killer Jack is tracking turns his sights on her. There are spicy scenes, fascinating secondary characters, a solid storyline, a wonderful ending, and lots of humor sprinkled throughout.

Here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Naked-Truth-Cri...

I would love to provide up to 5 e-copies, free, in exchange for some honest reviews on Amazon and GR. If you are interested, shoot me a message either here or through my author page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorTamiLu...

Thank you! ~Tami

message 3: by Romina (new)

Romina Nicolaides (ronicolaides) | 10 comments Hi,
I too am looking for reviewers for my book Bathory's Secretwhich is re-examination of the Vampire genre and is set in 1609 with a focus on Elizabeth Bathory. I'm giving a few copies away for review so PM me if you'd be interested.

message 4: by Susan (last edited Nov 16, 2014 07:18AM) (new)

Susan Ward | 2 comments Hello everyone. Thank you for inviting me to this group. I actually have 6 new releases with another December 1. I write contemporary and historical romance. It's an eclectic body of work.
The Girl On The Half Shell

Rewind

The Signature

One Last Kiss

When the Perfect Comes

Face To Face

You can PM me for a mobi. I would be interested in reviews.

Thanks so much,

Susan

message 5: by John (new)

John Bryant (wordtypes) | 19 comments Definitely looking for reviews. I have 5 free paperback copies of my debut YA novel, The National Average: Welcome to the Program. Let me know if you'd like to check it out.

The National Average Welcome to the Program by John Bryant

Synopsis

What if there was a government-run test that could determine whether or not you would become a psychopath?

In 1948, Dr. Noel Everett was fresh out of graduate school with a master's degree in psychology. While at his job as a university researcher, he created a psychological test that could predict if someone would develop violent behavior. When a U.S. senator approached him with funding to further develop his test, Noel could never have predicted his work would evolve into the government-run juggernaut that it is today.

Present day. Shortly after their 17th birthday, twins Marcus and Simone were carted off to the nationalized mental health evaluation known only as the Program. Anyone can be reported to the Program if they don't conform to the standard of normalcy, THE NATIONAL AVERAGE. And most people consider the twins anything but normal. As children, Simone always protected her brother, but she couldn't protect him from the test that was coming. Administered by FBI profilers, the month-long test is used to determine the fates of those reported to the Program. The options are few for those that are evaluated. It's either be enlisted into a special branch of the military, or worse... be sent to the Culling Program.

Although their paths never cross, the lives of Noel in the post WWII era, and the twins in the present day are inevitably intertwined. Is it possible to predict whether or not someone will become a psychopath? Marcus and Simone are about to find out.

message 6: by Alison (new)

Alison | 1 comments Honey by Alison Lyke

In the spirit of ancient mythology, modern Honey wrangles through surreal realms, guided and hindered by agents who represent the forces of the universe.

- "You've been chosen as a human servant to the highest of gods. Until you fulfill that purpose you will perpetually stand where you don't belong: at the threshold between this world and other worlds," The Time Keeper said."

A teashop barista named Honey is visited by Pearl, a ghost who demands that Honey quit brewing tea. Honey and her friends begin to question her sanity as Pearl’s visitations continue, and a plethora of other spirits start dropping by to take Honey on impossible journeys to other dimensions. Honey soon learns that she is a hapless victim in a war between the world’s most powerful gods.

message 7: by Gail (new)

Gail (abbygg) John wrote: "Definitely looking for reviews. I have 5 free paperback copies of my debut YA novel, The National Average: Welcome to the Program. Let me know if you'd like to check it out.

[bookc..."

John,
I would be very interested in reviewing your book. Not sure how this works, so just let me know. Thank you for the opportunity!

Gail

message 8: by Mirror (last edited Nov 16, 2014 12:53PM) (new)

Mirror World (mirrorworldpublishing) | 2 comments Mirror's Hope (Mirror Worlds, #1) by Justine Alley Dowsett Mirror's Hope

Hello everyone,
As I'm getting ready to reveal the cover for the sequel and prepare for its release, I'm really hoping I can get some more honest reviews of my fantasy romance Mirror's Hope. It has modern and witty dialogue and a fast paced plot with lots of intrigue and seduction in a dark fantasy world. If this is your kind of thing, please feel free to contact me and I will send you an ebook to review.
And if this book isn't your cup of tea, but you're still looking for something interesting and different to review, please feel free to check out our website. http://www.mirrorworldpublishing.com We're a small publisher ad have a handful of titles to choose from. I would be happy to send you an e-book of your choice in exchange for a review.
Thanks again!
Justine Alley Dowsett.

message 9: by John (new)

John Bryant (wordtypes) | 19 comments Gail wrote: "John wrote: "Definitely looking for reviews. I have 5 free paperback copies of my debut YA novel, The National Average: Welcome to the Program. Let me know if you'd like to check it..."

Gail,

Thanks for your interest. I can drop you a copy in the mail. PM your address and I'll ship one out to you tomorrow.

Thanks!

message 10: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jjtrippy) | 2 comments John, I'd love a copy as well!

message 11: by B.M.B. (new)

Oh heck, I might was well through my book shaped hat into the ring.

Format available: PDF, kindle, epub, mobi
Genre: Young Adult (light horror/SF/fantasy)

The house next door had always been a little creepy. But when her father began to tell stories of his own childhood, Melody Jackson knew this wasn't going to be an average summer vacation.

This is the story about a smart girl who hates new-fangled technologies, and is more interested in machinery and objects of the past. Melody also believes little in the ways of spiritual, metaphysical, or the unprovable. She's home schooled, a little nerdy but a stern realist.

It isn't long, however, before Melody stumbles into some very old truths of the world and the universe.

Dark, horrible things.

It was the house next door, which was really the start of it. The house had always been a little creepy, but when her father began to open up with stories of his own childhood, Melody Jackson knew this wasn't going to be an average summer vacation.

Join Melody, her parents, and her friend Flutter (who becomes fixated with the creepy neighbor next door) as they travel through a whirlwind of adventure, suspense and terror. Starting at the local, haunted amusement park and ending with a terrifying night drive to nearly bottomless lake in the dark, Melody's view of the world would never quite be the same again.

http://www.amazon.com/Melody-Jackson-...

Review score: 17/4.7

You can post here for a review copy, or email me at: mjathols@gmail.com

message 12: by John (new)

John Bryant (wordtypes) | 19 comments Jordan wrote: "John, I'd love a copy as well!"
Jordan,

I just PM'd you.

Thanks.

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Townsend My second novel "Chasing Shadows" is a YA sci-fi, fantasy, time travel adventure set in the twelfth century. I can donate as many Mobi (Kindle) or PDF copies as needed for reviewers interested in reading it. If reviewers prefer paperback, please send me an email at ashleytownsend.author@yahoo.com specifying though they are limited. Also, I'd love to get an email with the review links, when possible. Thank you!

"Would you choose to entwine your fate with a hero of the past, even if it meant altering the future? The murder of an ancient king spurs Sarah Matthews to travel back in time, putting her life in jeopardy as she races against the clock to solve a thousand-year-old mystery and pick up the pieces of her star-crossed romance. Her return to Serimone reveals that the kingdom is in upheaval under the new regime, and unable to right the empire alone, Sarah seeks out the help of Will, the town's blacksmith and secret vigilante. But her hopes of rekindling their fairy tale romance are dashed when a discovery about his past severs their fragile relationship. Confused and alone, Sarah throws herself into her mission at the castle, though the fearsome solitude of the stonework prison causes her to seek out an unlikely ally. Damien Lisandro is a dashing Spaniard who brightens her dull world with his kindness and disarming charm. But as Sarah draws closer to him and to the faceless killer in their midst, she realizes that the severed threads of time and the mystery surrounding Serimone Castle are unraveling rapidly, weaving new tapestries of devastation. When a counterfeit Shadow tragically claims the life of someone Sarah cares for, and with Damien running from a dark past and secrets of his own, she wonders whom she can trust. Knowing the murders are connected, Sarah scrambles to uncover the identity of the impostor on her own. But as more lives are lost in her personal crusade, she questions how far she is willing to go to bring the guilty party to justice. Sarah is forced into harm's way countless times as she races to solve the puzzle before it is too late and Serimone becomes nothing more than a faded memory of the past. . . And before Sarah herself becomes a permanent fixture in history."

Book Launch Page:
https://booklaunch.io/edit/545d6bf6a6...

Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Chasing-Shadows...

message 14: by Elena (last edited Nov 17, 2014 12:51PM) (new)

Elena Dillon (ElenaDillon) | 3 comments I'm looking for reviews for the second book in my Breathe series. It definitely stands alone. I write Sweet YA Romantic Suspense. I do like a little suspense and scare with my swoon. I'm happy to give ecopies. I have all formats.

Shimmer by Elena Dillon

Chandler Raines and her “dad” are on the run. Never staying in one place for very long. It’s just not safe. When they arrive in Lafayette, Louisiana, Chandler quickly realizes this is the place she wants to call home. Friends, a cute boy, and competitive cheerleading have her taking dangerous risks to have the life she always wanted. Risks she promised she wouldn’t take.

When her lies catch up to her, a decision has to be made. Stay or run? Will the evil that’s chased them for the last four years catch up to them? When Chandler’s past comes screeching into the present she’ll have to sacrifice everything to keep what she loves safe. But will it be enough?

Also if you are one of those people that has to start at the beginning I'm happy to send both.

Breathe by Elena Dillon

2012 InD'tale Rone Award for Young Adult 2012 Weta Nichols Young Adult Award Winner.

Jasmine’s life isn’t normal for a 16 year old girl. It hasn’t been normal since the murder of her older sister, Daisy, two years ago. Her life is changed forever. The monster that murdered Daisy was never caught. That was the reason her family decided to move away from their hometown in Southern California, to start over. Hopefully in a place where the last name Rourke wouldn’t bring on staring or judgment or morbid curiosity.

In Lafayette, Louisiana things are quite a bit different but in a good way. Good manners, Cajun accents and a whole lot of Southern Hospitality all make her think things are going in the right direction. On top of that the most gorgeous boy she has ever met is interested in her. Her new friends are better than she could have hoped for even if she is worried about what they might think when they find out who she is.

Life would be perfect if odd things didn’t keep happening. Creepy phone calls, texts, and flowers in her locker start adding up quickly to something terrifying. Could the Monster have followed them to Lafayette? Was he coming after her this time? Maybe she was just worrying unnecessarily…or not.

Thanks!

message 15: by Abbie (new)

Abbie Zanders | 12 comments Hi everyone! What a great idea for a group!

I'm hoping for a few (hopefully good) reviews of my latest self-published vampire romance novella (30K words) - Vampire, Unaware. I've got up to free 10 copies available in either .mobi or .epub format in exchange for an honest review on Amazon.

If you are interested, please email me at abbiezandersromance@gmail.com.

message 16: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 3 comments John wrote: "Definitely looking for reviews. I have 5 free paperback copies of my debut YA novel, The National Average: Welcome to the Program. Let me know if you'd like to check it out.

[bookc..."

John, this looks interesting. I would be interested in this one. I am a MA student and a bit swamped at the moment but I could read this one over Christmas break (I only have one paper on the go then and I have 5 weeks off). Feel free to take a look at the reviews I have done in the past before deciding.

-carolyn

message 17: by John (new)

John Bryant (wordtypes) | 19 comments Carolyn wrote: "John wrote: "Definitely looking for reviews. I have 5 free paperback copies of my debut YA novel, The National Average: Welcome to the Program. Let me know if you'd like to check it..."

Carolyn,

Glad you're interested in checking it out. Can you PM me your address so I can ship one out to you?

Thanks!

message 18: by Trish (new)

Trish Lleone (tklleone) | 1 comments Hi All, I'm also looking for reviewers for my novella.

Finding Anna: A True Story of Child Sexual Abuse (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...)

Thanks.

message 19: by Sasha (new)

Sasha Pop (sashapop) | 1 comments Hey guys, what a great group idea :) I just released my first ebook ever at 55k words (very scary moment) and would love to receive some honest feedback from you.

Here is a small description:

After Jessica Perry, a popular junior premed at University of Miami discovers her boyfriend's most terrifying secret, she vows to focus on school and to stay single until summer. Her resolve is tested one night when she gets rescued by Rodrigo, a mysterious young man riding a Ferrari who appears to be living the ultimate bad boy lifestyle.

Despite the warnings of her friends, Jessica can't help but feel a magnetic pull to this stranger. With a combination of fate and scheming, she manages to bring him into her life and even introduce him to her parents. However, no matter how much she tries, he keeps an invisible barrier between them.

Please message me or leave here your email and I will send you a free copy! Thanks.

message 20: by Abbie (new)

Abbie Zanders | 12 comments Sasha wrote: "Hey guys, what a great group idea :) I just released my first ebook ever at 55k words (very scary moment) and would love to receive some honest feedback from you.

Hi Sasha,

I know just how you feel - I'm pretty new to all this myself. I'd be happy to read your book. Email me at abbiezandersromance@gmail.com.

Abbie

Tami wrote: "Hello everyone! Thank you for the invite; this is a great idea for a GR group. I'm happy to put myself out there. I'm a romance writer, one of those types who insists upon a happily ever after, or ...

Hi Tami,

Love the cover! I'd be happy to read through for an honest review. My email is abbiezandersromance@gmail.com.

Abbie

message 21: by Tami (new)

Tami Lund (tamilundauthor) | 3 comments Thanks much, Abbie! I'll shoot you an email later tonight! Happy reading ~Tami

message 22: by Abbie (new)

Abbie Zanders | 12 comments Tami wrote: "Thanks much, Abbie! I'll shoot you an email later tonight! Happy reading ~Tami"

Looking forward to it :-)

message 23: by Kaisy (last edited Nov 22, 2014 08:13AM) (new)

Kaisy Wilkerson-Mills | 6 comments Hello! My friend and I just released our first publication, and we would love readers and feedback. James are very proud of this anthology, and we want to share it with all of you!

Welcome to City-State! I would like to introduce The Dystopian Nation of City-State: An Anthology - Origin, Corruption, and Rebellion.

Since this is a collection, it is a great read in that everyone can pinpoint a different story as their favorite. This anthology is a precursor to an upcoming trilogy set. It can be labeled as YA/NA.

Check it out on Kindle (and the Kindle app). Other online platforms are coming soon. Additionally, it is on GoodReads.

Thanks for the invitation to the is group.

http://www.amazon.com/Dystopian-Natio...

message 24: by Dallas (new)

Dallas Taylor (dallastextaylor) | 1 comments Thank you for the invite! This is the first in a trilogy, here it is on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Glance-D...

I'm giving away five free copies. Also, post here for a review copy.

Thanks again!

message 25: by B.M.B. (new)

Wow! This topic is getting quite a response, with a myriad of genres. Is there a value in adding categories by genre, or even going one further and breaking these books out individually?

What do you all think?

message 26: by Tami (new)

Tami Lund (tamilundauthor) | 3 comments First, thank YOU, BMB, for starting this group. Second, assuming you intend for it to grow (Duh :)), I think your suggestions are good. I like the idea of breaking out by genre; it would make it easy for us to scroll through and see what intrigues us (speaking as a reader). ~Tami

message 27: by B.M.B. (new)

PM me the genre of your book. If not, I will probably just figure it out based on your description (or maybe it's even listed in your post.) I probably won't work on this this weekend, so you have a couple of days.

message 28: by Linda (new)

Linda Rice | 10 comments I'm so glad to have found this group. I'm a first-time, self-published author of two romance/fantasy time-travel books.

The first one is "The Necklace - The Dusky Club, June 1962," and the second one is a sequel,"The Necklace II - Back to Brighton, November 1962." I'm hoping to make the story into a series, and am working on the third book now.

Both books are available on Amazon and in the Amazon Kindle store. All of the reviews have been great so far, but trying to find readers is a challenge.

I have 20 author's copies of the first book that I'm willing to give away, with the hope that the reader will want to follow my main characters, James and Susan, into the sequel.

The summary of book #1 is:
What if you could travel back into the past to meet the man of your dreams at a time when it would be possible for him to fall in love with you?
Susan does just that when she meets two ladies from Haiti while on a cruise with her childhood friend, Lynn. Mika, the elderly of the two ladies claims she can see into Susan’s soul, and that if she sends her back in time to meet James, the man who Susan has dreamed of for fifty years, Susan will learn something important about him and about herself.
Susan travels back to the year 1962 in her 17-year-old body where she meets James, age 20, who is part of a band who will one day become the most famous band of all time. Susan is stunned and delighted when James is instantly drawn to her, inviting her out for coffee and offering to walk her back to her hotel after the band quits playing for the night.
But much to her consternation, Susan’s 17-year-old hormones begin to play havoc with her 62-year-old brain, tempting her towards a relationship with James that she’s not really certain she wants.
Will James end up to be the paragon Susan’s always thought him to be? Or, will she learn that sometimes when a dream comes true, that it’s not quite what you expected?

Anyone who has grown up with the Beatles, will immediately identify James as Paul McCartney, and even though the place was changed from Liverpool to Brighton, I tried to give a fly-on-the-wall perspective of what it would have been like to meet the band before they became "the most famous band of all time." I included parodies of their songs to add a bit of humor, but the fact that Susan, age 62, travels back in time in her 17-year-old body lends quite a bit of humor on its own as she struggles with her out-of-control young hormones.

I look forward to comments and feedback and will be happy to mail a book to the first 20 people who are interested.

message 29: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette (jeanettes) | 6 comments I would be very interested in reading your book Linda, but am in the UK. Would that be a problem? I used to be a great Beatles fan back in the 60's and coincidentally, I live 10-15 mins drive away from Brighton.

message 30: by John (last edited Nov 24, 2014 09:36AM) (new)

John Bryant (wordtypes) | 19 comments OK, if you've already expressed interest in my book and haven't already received them in the mail yet, they're on the way.

I have 3 more paperback copies available if anyone else is interested. PM me with your address and I'll drop them in the mail. Thanks in advance for the reviews!

Check out my earlier post, or visit the book page for the description.

The National Average: Welcome to the Program

message 31: by Linda (last edited Nov 24, 2014 07:01AM) (new)

Linda Rice | 10 comments Jeanette wrote: "I would be very interested in reading your book Linda, but am in the UK. Would that be a problem? I used to be a great Beatles fan back in the 60's and coincidentally, I live 10-15 mins drive away ..."
Not a problem, Jeanette. I'm trying to get as many people as possible to read the book. I've sent 2 books to England already. Just let me know your last name and mailing address and I'll mail out to you today.

message 32: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette (jeanettes) | 6 comments Thank you Linda. I have just sent you a pm with name/address.

message 33: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Ganiere (vampwerezombie) | 1 comments Hi! I'm Rebekah and I have several books that I would be happy to give away e-copies for reviews.

I write Fantasy Romance/Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy

I have my Fairytale Retelling Series of Fantasy Romances. The first is Red the Were Hunter and the Second is Snow the Vampire Slayer. The first novella in the series is releasing Dec. 3rd and I have ARC's of that one as well. It is Jamen's Yuletide Bride
Red the Were Hunter
Snow the Vampire Slayer
Jamen's Yuletide Bride

Saving Christmas
I also have a Christmas novella. .99 on Amazon called Saving Christmas.

Raine’s a Fae with no magic. Banished to live among “Mundanes” in the human world she works as an Inquisitor for Otherworlders. But when her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Kringle, heir to the Santa Claus legacy, goes missing, it’s her job to find him. Problem is, she’d rather he just stayed missing.

Hurt by everyone she’s ever cared about Raine isn’t about to open up her heart to her “bad boy” best friend Jordan who’s been in love with her for years. Especially since his Pride’s made it abundantly clear that there’s no way in hell they’ll let him marry anyone but another weretiger.

As Raine investigates the disappearance of Gabriel, she discovers that he hasn’t just run off with a set of twin Christmas Fae for the weekend. Something more sinister is in the works; and if she can’t save him Christmas will be ruined forever. But will rescuing Gabriel bring Raine and Jordan closer, or will old feelings for Gabriel tear them apart forever?

Lastly I have a new release. A Dystopian Paranormal Romance called Reign of the Vampires.
Reign of the Vampires

Please message me if you are interested in an e-copy of any of these books in return for a review on Amazon, BN and Goodreads.
Thanx a bunch!

message 34: by Doug (new)

Doug Hantke | 4 comments Hi, I'm a horror short story specialist that is just now getting my stuff out to the public. I have quite a few stories that will be realsed over the course of the next month or two but I wanted to get some attention to my first story released in hopes of finding a small base as I move forward.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PTVEY5W

The story is called "The Sleepwalker" and follows a man with a rare sleep disorder that causes him to act out dreams. The condition has gotten more severe with age and he has started a habit of taking photographs in his sleep. Chilling photographs.

message 35: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Cervilla | 9 comments Hi everybody,

I'm looking for reviews for my children's book Shelley, The Turtle and happy to return the favour. This is the amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Shelley-turtle-...

It has 24 pages so it won't take you long. The story is about the first time the character experiences failure and disappointment.I can only review short books at the moment since my work load is heavy but I'm a fantasy and horror lover so I'm open to help you with books in those genres from Januray onwards.

Thanks in advance!

message 36: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Blue | 3 comments Hey there,

I'm a new writer myself. I've been inspired by some adult erotic books I started reading last year during Christmas. It's weird that a year later, I've published my own!

It's 364 pages and I'll send you a free .pdf in exchange for an honest review on Amazon or GR. Or if you have Kindle Unlimited it's available free to you thru that program.

If interested, send me an email to bonnieblueauthor@gmail.com

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Car-Ride-Nowher...

SYNOPIS

Jason Delong is a forty-four year old male escort that has found his niche. He is working for the hottest male escort service in Las Vegas and he caters to women of all ages, but his specialty is women with curves over forty. He enjoys taking them to places they’ve never been before, both literally and figuratively.

Vanessa Collin is a fifty-one year old mother of one son. Her son has just graduated high school, and now it’s time for Vanessa to check some things off of her bucket list. But she may have bargained for more than she can handle though, because Las Vegas is not only hot in the summer it gets even hotter when she unexpectedly runs into Jason Delong.

Vanessa is in Vegas to complete the work on a book she is writing about helping entrepreneurs with their home based businesses and Jason might be just what the doctor ordered to get her through her last few chapters, both literally and figuratively.

Time is slipping by though, because Vanessa has a deadline…and a secret. She has a timetable and once the time is up. That’s all she wrote, both literally and figuratively. She has already made a decision about what she plans to do and all she needs to do is wait for the end of the summer to put the plan into action. That is...unless Jason messes up her plans.

Be sure not to miss the very steamy visit Jason and Vanessa make to the newest BDSM Club Push opened by Marshall and Marcus Brewster in Las Vegas. If you are a fan of adult fiction, you will not want to miss this club! It’s so hot; you’ll want to take a few days to cool off after you read it.

This book is over 139,000 words.

**Note: This is written for adults over the age of 18. Contains m/f, m/f/m and m/m interactions.

Thanks for your consideration,

Bonnie

message 37: by John (new)

John Bryant (wordtypes) | 19 comments This is an awesome group, many thanks to B.M.B. Johnson for starting this discussion.

I have one last paperback copy of The National Average: Welcome to the Program up for grabs if anyone's interested in checking it out.

Thanks to everyone that's already expressed interest. You should hopefully have your copies by now.

Thanks again!

message 38: by D.M. (new)

D.M. Cain (dmcain) | 1 comments Hi everyone! This is a great idea for a group - hope everybody can find lots of reviewers!

I have released two novels this year and am looking for reviewers for both of them. My first is a psychological dystopian thriller called 'The Phoenix Project' https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2....

My second novel is the first in a YA epic fantasy series: 'A Chronicle of Chaos' https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

I am willing to give free copies to anybody interested in reading either of the books. Just drop me a message - I've got .mobi, .epub and PDF versions.

Thanks!

D.M.

message 39: by Lily (new)

Lily Luchesi (lilyluchesi) | 5 comments Lily Luchesi

Hi, everyone! You might know me as Kelly Smith Reviews, but I am also a writer and this is my professional account under my nom de plume. I was wondering if anyone is interested in reviewing my short story, "Kill 'Em With Kindness". It was published recently in the "Wishful Thinking" anthology, but I unfortunately have not received the ebook copies of the full anthology for review.
I am offering to send any reviewer interested in reading my short story a free digital copy. Thank you. Please contact me at lilyluchesibooks@gmail.com if you're interested!

message 40: by Linda (new)

Linda Rice | 10 comments Tami wrote: "First, thank YOU, BMB, for starting this group. Second, assuming you intend for it to grow (Duh :)), I think your suggestions are good. I like the idea of breaking out by genre; it would make it ea..."

I agree!

message 41: by Christy (new)

Christy Heron (authorchristyheron) | 2 comments Hello Everyone!

My name is Christy Heron and I recently released my anti-romance novel Unrequited - One Girl, Thirteen Boyfriends, and Vodka and would love honest reviews. Its on sale for 99cents until Saturday Dec. 6 (kindle edition) or you can PM me for another format.

Unrequited is a story of a young woman who is struggling with love and lust. If you've ever fallen in love or fallen off a barstool this is the book for you! Unrequited - One Girl, Thirteen Boyfriends, and Vodka by Christy Heron

message 42: by Charyse (last edited Dec 04, 2014 06:52PM) (new)

Charyse (cha-aryse4) | 2 comments Hey Everyone!

I am releasing my Debut novel Gravel Ghost--which is a YA thriller about a 17yo assassin--on December 16th and would love some honest reviews, not only on here, but on the distribution sites, such as B&N, iBooks, Kobo, etc. I have 4 ebooks available. If you are interested, please message me :) Gravel Ghost (Book 1) by Charyse Allan

message 43: by Abbie (last edited Dec 05, 2014 06:28AM) (new)

Abbie Zanders | 12 comments Hi everyone! I just released my latest book, The Realist , and would love to offer some free ecopies (.mobi or .epub) in exchange for an honest review on GR and Amazon. The Realist is a short (32K) adult contemporary romance, currently available on Amazon for 99 cents (free if you have KU) Please message me if interested. Thanks!

message 44: by Lily (new)

Lily Stuart (Lily_Stuart) | 1 comments Hi everyone, I've just joined the group and read the group rules - which I love, especially the 'no grumpiness'!

This year I decide to go full-pitch into self-publishing even though I now have an agent. I figured that my first aim in writing books was for people to read them (and the second, as I'm sure everyone else would agree, is to try and make some form of living from it), and as reviews are the life blood of authors, I'd be delighted if anyone wanted to read and review any of my titles, which are:

- Patchwork Man and Patchwork People from the Patchwork trilogy (book 3 will come out next spring): Lawrence Juste is a reputable and respected English barrister - with a murky past. When his enigmatic wife is killed in a hit and run, he finds she's left him a note detailing all the parts of it he hoped would never surface; a blackmail note, in fact. What follows for Lawrence is an enforced re-acquaintance with his abandoned family, an unavoidable intrigue of epic proportions, and eventually an equally major choice - between life or death.

- Webs - my first YA fiction, featuring a modern-day Nancy Drew, alternating humorously between the ordinary life of a 16YO - school, boys, bitching, banter and self-discovery - and lethally as she realises one of the men her mum has been dating could be the murderer labelled in the newspapers as The Russian Roulette Killer. Deliberately no vampires or fantasy. All about real life and real teenage issues, including body confidence, parent v teenager relationships, first love infactuations and plenty of teenage wit (because teenagers can be very witty, knowing what my daughters and their friends are like!).

I'm happy to provide any number of ebooks (EPub, Mobi) in exchange for reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, Apple, Kobo, Barnes and Noble etc. Please message me if you are interested.

Thank you all for reading :) and very best of luck with everything you are working on.

message 45: by Author (new)

Author Theresa | 1 comments An Attitude of Love: The Ways of A Godly Wife
My name is Theresa Scott and I would love for this group to read my book and give me honest feedback. I self-published on Amazon.com and Createspace.com. It is my second attempt at writing and I would love to write more.

This book is about how my attitude has changed towards my husband...how I went from an ungodly wife to a godly wife. I hope you enjoy it and thank you for taking the time to read it.

message 46: by Sajjad (last edited Dec 08, 2014 10:08PM) (new)

Sajjad Haider | 1 comments Cuckoo and the escape of the little elephant by Sajjad Haider

Genre: Historical fantasy Fiction for children and adults
Print Length: 141 pages
Format Available: Can gift book as gift on ibooks for reading on any mac device

message 47: by Alison (new)

Alison | 2 comments Good morning What a great group!

I have three books in an alternate history thriller series with a Roman theme.
INCEPTIO Inceptio (Roma Nova, #1) by Alison Morton

PERFIDITAS Perfiditas (Roma Nova, #2) by Alison Morton

SUCCESSIO SUCCESSIO (Roma Nova #3) by Alison Morton

I would love some more reviews, if anybody is kind enough to give some of their reading hours. I have .PDF review copies for all of them.

Hope to hear from you. :-)

Best,
Alison

message 48: by Phyllis (new)

Phyllis Irene | 14 comments My second cozy mystery is out from SkyWarrior Books

"Plowed Under" by Irene Radford

And the first book in the Whistling River Lodge series is "Lacing Up for Murder". I think it now has an appropriate cover and I'm willing to promote it.

Since this is a small press I don't have easy access to free copies, but I might be able to arrange something with the publisher through GR.

message 49: by C.J. (new)

C.J. | 4 comments My first novel, The Line of His People, is an epic tale of young man caught between two warring worlds at the beginning of the Viking Age. I have good news for you all: the novel will be FREE on Christmas day on Kindle. Check it out, give it a read, and hopefully you will ready to take on book two due to be released 3/1/2014.

More information through my publisher:
http://voyageurbookpublishing.com

message 50: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Love (aliciajlove) | 1 comments I am looking for honest reviews for my book, Reincarnation. It is a YA Science Fiction & Fantasy novel and the first in a series. Please take a look at it and consider giving it a read! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00COPV86E

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19