Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

Genius Intelligence (The Underground Knowledge Series, #1)
This topic is about Genius Intelligence
SECRET METHODS TO INCREASE IQ > Meditation, Yoga and intelligence

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jan 10, 2017 04:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments Excerpt from Genius Intelligence: Secret Techniques and Technologies to Increase IQ:

Meditation is proven to be a very effective way to boost mind power. Brain scans on long-term meditators have consistently shown parts of their brains have been activated that haven’t been (activated) in others. And they are more regularly in the relaxing alpha and theta brain waves than non-meditators.

Some successful and famous long-time meditators who use Transcendental Meditation (TM) and other similar meditation techniques include Hugh Jackman, Ellen DeGeneres, Rupert Murdoch, Oprah Winfrey, Katy Perry, Howard Stern, Russell Brand, Jerry Seinfeld, Martin Scorsese and Sir Paul McCartney.

Another famous meditator is American film director and author David Lynch who often mentions the importance of TM in his life when speaking in public. In his 2006 book Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity, Lynch talks about the wells of creativity this form of meditation allowed him to access.

“Meditation is all about the pursuit of nothingness. It's like the ultimate rest. It's better than the best sleep you've ever had. It's a quieting of the mind. It sharpens everything, especially your appreciation of your surroundings. It keeps life fresh.” –Hugh Jackman

Yoga may also hold great potential for intelligence, although there have been limited studies done on this complex subject to date. One body of research was covered in an article by IQ Test Experts headlined Yoga Enhances IQ.

“Clinical tests have shown,” the article begins, “that consistent yoga practice can raise your IQ and increase your memory. Studies have found that yoga, besides improving fitness, health, co-ordination, reaction time and memory, also positively influences IQ.

“The brain functions of attention, cognition, processing of sensory information and visual perception are honed with yogic practices. Yogic practices – like hatha yoga, which is a medley of asanas, pranayama, meditation and Om chanting – increase blood feed to the brain. This helps in soothing the mind and enhances concentration. Memory power is given a boost, while also improving the ability to maintain focus and concentration.”

Yogic techniques for accelerated learning are probably related to other topics on the brain covered elsewhere in this book, including superluminal particles, brainwaves and the activation of dormant brain glands.

Besides meditation, breathing and posture are of course major components of most Yogic systems.
Posture being related to intelligence makes sense. After all, it seems difficult if not impossible to perform complex mental tasks while slouching, and most people automatically and unconsciously sit or stand upright and erect when faced with intellectual challenges. Therefore it makes sense to maintain good posture at all times.

Deep breathing techniques to increase brain activity may also have some scientific validation. After all, the more oxygen you inhale, the more will enter your bloodstream and the more will be delivered to the brain, which requires rich supplies of oxygen to work efficiently.

Yogic breathing techniques, known as Pranayama, increase the supply of oxygen to the brain, which in turn enhances memory and concentration.

“One becomes firmly established in practice only after attending to it for a long time, without interruption and with an attitude of devotion.” –Yoga Sutra I.14

Genius Intelligence Secret Techniques and Technologies to Increase IQ (The Underground Knowledge Series, #1) by James Morcan

message 2: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jan 10, 2017 04:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments Excerpt from Genius Intelligence: Secret Techniques and Technologies to Increase IQ:

A renowned genius who has perhaps influenced as many lives as any other creative thinker in the modern era was Apple co-founder Steve Jobs (1955-2011). Although the history of his illustrious career in the tech industry has been well documented in books, movies and untold news articles, few are aware that Jobs was intensely interested in Yoga.

Yoga Journal published an article on September 11, 2013 about the master inventor’s lifelong relationship with the Eastern discipline.

“Steve Jobs will long be remembered as an innovator whose vision changed the way we interact with the world through technology. But what many people don’t know is that Jobs was guided by an intense interest in spirituality and yoga.”

In 1974, shortly after he had dropped out of college, Jobs traveled to India as a backpacker. He stayed on the the subcontinent for seven months and during this period he first discovered and began to practice Yoga. He cited the experiences he had of meeting Yogis at ashrams all over India as being among the most influential of his life.

The 19 year-old returned to the US an altogether different person. Two years later, in 1976, Jobs co-founded Apple (with fellow college dropout Steve Wozniak) after having the revolutionary idea of personal computing for the masses.

Some say that Jobs’ statement “I was worth over $1,000,000 when I was 23, and over $10,000,000 when I was 24, and over $100,000,000 when I was 25, and it wasn't that important because I never did it for the money,” was directly inspired by this passage from the holy Indian scripture Bhagavad Gita: “Relinquishing attachment to the fruits of work, always contented, independent (of material rewards), the wise do not perform any (binding) action even in the midst of activities”.

Whether that’s true or not is open to conjecture, but reportedly, the only book Jobs ever downloaded to his iPad was Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda.

And in a 2013 interview with CNET.com, Marc Benioff, former business associate and close friend of Jobs, said guests at the iPhone/iPad/iPod creator’s memorial service were “each given a copy of the classic book Autobiography of a Yogi as per Jobs’ wishes.”

Benioff added, “He had the incredible realization that his intuition was his greatest gift and he needed to look at the world from the inside out.”

Steve Jobs Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda Paramahansa Yogananda

Genius Intelligence Secret Techniques and Technologies to Increase IQ (The Underground Knowledge Series, #1) by James Morcan

message 3: by Cosmic (new) - added it

Cosmic Arcata | 44 comments There are A lot of different "practices" out there. A "walking" practice, a "writing" practice, "mindfulness" practice, and "breathing" practice. Do you think that you are talking about all of these collectively or do you prefer some others over others? We are so "busy" why do we want this practice to be a microwave...or streamlined? How come we naturally have so much resistance to this? Why does it feel unintuitive for an important person like Steve Jobs to focus one something that on the outside seems so unproductive? I have the Autobiography of a Yogi, you have inspired me to pull this book out and read it again.

I was inspired that Steve Jobs did something for a seven months that created such a profound influence that it "took". I think what would I do for the next 7 weeks that would create this kind of profound change? I think we think we have to do something huge but maybe it is small repetitive and consistent choices that have a synergistic effect. Maybe this s what Steve learned. Any thoughts on this?

message 4: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments Cosmic wrote: "There are A lot of different "practices" out there. A "walking" practice, a "writing" practice, "mindfulness" practice, and "breathing" practice. Do you think that you are talking about all of t..."

Anything that stimulates the brain glands is the key in my opinion.

The ancient Yogis knew the right postures, chants (aka sound frequencies) and meditations to activate these brain glands.

But for those not open to Eastern disciplines, they can approach brain gland activation via modern technologies such as Transcranial direct current stimulation (TDCS) or Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).

message 5: by Mira (new) - added it

Mira (wildfree06) | 8 comments Mind over Matter?

message 6: by Mat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mat | 19 comments Cosmic wrote: "There are A lot of different "practices" out there. A "walking" practice, a "writing" practice, "mindfulness" practice, and "breathing" practice. Do you think that you are talking about all of t..."

As per the ancient scriptures Yoga means stilling of the mind. The Yoga excercise or Asanas that you see generally is just a small part of yoga. The reason why Asanas was done was to ensure that the yogi can strengthen his spine and sit erect without bending his spine for a long time.

A yogi develops the ability to foccus his mind genrally on the form of God. Yoga involves breath control (Pranayama) and meditation.

As ordingary practicioners it will help our mind to be unaffected by the frivolities of this world.

If you want to know more about Yoga you can read 'Yoga Sutra of Patanjali' which is known as the Bible of yoga. Books written by BKS Iyengar can throw light on the Asanaas and the Pranayama part of Yoga.

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail I think that meditating could hurt you when you totally clear your mind. When you do that it could let bad things come in too. But that's my opinion.....

message 8: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 49 comments Rhonda Byrne of The Secret says that meditating lets your mind be in better touch with the universe. Only then, will the universe's secrets of past, present and future fill your mind. Similarly, The Catholic religion believes that through meditation and prayer God can come into both your mind and your soul. Overall, I believe that meditation is a skill that can enhance a person mentally, physically, and spiritually.

message 9: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments Abigail wrote: "I think that meditating could hurt you when you totally clear your mind. When you do that it could let bad things come in too. But that's my opinion....."

I believe that most meditation teachers encourage a meditator to have a mantra for protection or say a prayer to your idea of God for protection before "emptying" your mind.

message 10: by Mat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mat | 19 comments Abigail wrote: "I think that meditating could hurt you when you totally clear your mind. When you do that it could let bad things come in too. But that's my opinion....."

It hurts dueing the process of clearing your mind. Most of your fears, beliefs, thoughts will refuse to leave you. It is all about fighting these paradigms and winning to start a new life.

After you clear your mind you need to be sure that you dont let in the negative feelings in. A person who meditate or pray for the ill of somebody else is sure to suffer.

message 11: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments Mathews, I don't believe anybody practicing meditation would have harm to others in their mind. Meditation is a discipline which is practiced for the purpose of developing a better and more compassionate understanding of humanity. Stilling of the mind is the aim which neither promotes good or bad thoughts I.e. no thoughts, but will over time advance our innate wisdom. It is closer to being in a class of Religion aiming for spiritual development but without the dogma.

message 12: by Mat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mat | 19 comments Laureen wrote: "Mathews, I don't believe anybody practicing meditation would have harm to others in their mind. Meditation is a discipline which is practiced for the purpose of developing a better and more compas..."

Laureen..there are lot of examples in the Indian "Puranas" where people used it to acquire strenght to destroy others. Again the point I am making is that we should strive to fill ourselves with love and remove hatred which can ultimately destroy . May be that is the reason why Christ said "there is only one commandment and that is to love others".

message 13: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Norris | 485 comments I was thinking about checking out Hatha yoga...anyone have experience with it? It's quite ironic, I've tried yoga in the past, but finding the patience to meditate is very difficult. I do think that it would have great benefits for a person's emotional health, but that's just what I think. I need to actually do yoga to know for sure...this is one of my goals...to do yoga. Abigail mentioned something about letting bad things in...if there are bad things inside your head, then it's probably good to bring them to the surface and deal with them once and for all.

message 14: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments Yoga is fabulous! I want to get back to doing It after many years away from it. However, I can't find an authentic Yoga School that fits in with my very committed work/family lifestyle. Just make sure you find a Yoga stream that is authentic in its teachings and not some modern version. One new stream is "hot yoga" which my daughter does. However, I can't relate to that at all. It is like doing a Gym workout,

Authentic yoga teachers will teach you grace and calm as well as give you direction on how to still the mind. You can do it at any age. You don't have to wrap your ankles around your neck or stand on your hands backwards.

message 15: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Norris | 485 comments Laureen wrote: "Yoga is fabulous! I want to get back to doing It after many years away from it. However, I can't find an authentic Yoga School that fits in with my very committed work/family lifestyle. Just mak..."

I did the P90X yoga at home for awhile...it was tough in the beginning, but it's amazing how quickly the body loosens up. But then I stopped and when I tried doing it again it was like day 1 all over again. Although I enjoyed it, I'd like something that focuses on the mind as well. It's hard to block out all thoughts when you are focusing on the pose.

message 16: by K.P. (new) - added it

K.P. Merriweather (KP_Merriweather) | 43 comments ive done the yoga bits with yourself fitness (p90x was torturous to my bad knees and back). i also meditate too when i can. basically find a system that *works for you* and roll with it. if you worry about authenticity and the real deal you'll never find peace in yourself which is kinda the point.
i've combined a lot of things here and there from my travels (this yoga practice that martial art this kind of Buddhism that kind of diet) and its become my own system that works for me. im not claiming im uber enlightened but it keeps my head on to deal with the haterade rollercoaster machine called life.

message 17: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments Thank you for your input K.P. I understand your point of view. I have only recently become aware of authentic yoga. I know that there a changing beliefs about how we should eat, exercise, sleep and live but that is what I don't like also. I think that because some ancient ways of being in touch with our spiritual nature work shouldn't be a reason for overlooking them and adapting new ways that don't correspond in any way to the tried and true methods of the past.

To my mind, it doesn't matter which form of yoga you adopt so long as it is taught by a traditionalist for the ultimate benefit.

message 18: by K.P. (new) - added it

K.P. Merriweather (KP_Merriweather) | 43 comments got a point there laureen. learn it the right way so you wont hurt yourself (or accidentally build up sha if youre trying for ki, right?) i had the same authenticity issues when i wanted to learn reiki. almost erbody and their cousin had a variant. took me bumping into an oomoto practioner who steered me in the right direction (the actual usui one). lolz

message 19: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments Ciao, K.P. and thanks.

message 20: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments Stephen wrote: "Overall, I believe that meditation is a skill that can enhance a person mentally, physically, and spiritually.
..."

Totally.

Marise | 1 comments A lot of the tech industry has brought meditation and meditative retreats into the workplace. Google has hired zen monks. Employees teach classes, including one called "neural hacking" which is the best unintentionally ironic synonym for mindfulness that I have ever heard.

message 22: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments Marise wrote: "A lot of the tech industry has brought meditation and meditative retreats into the workplace. Google has hired zen monks. Employees teach classes, including one called "neural hacking" which is t..."

ha!
Yeah, every 2nd course these days puts the buzzword "hacking" into their title.

message 23: by Tony (new)

Tony (paigetheoracle) Meditation slows you down so you can see the world as it is. Panic gets you running away, so your perception is a blur: In the words of a New Age book of a few years ago "Don't just do something, sit there!"

message 24: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Norris | 485 comments interesting, Tony and I understand your point, but I'm not quite sure I agree completely. ..whenever I'm in panic type situations, I automatically calm down and seem to handle everything much better (probably why I always turned my school papers in right on the deadline )...I've never done yoga, but I want to. It seems to me, though that the way we deal with fight or flight varies from person to person. Yoga, on the other hand, as I understand it, is to find balance within yourself and learn to understand your part in the universe.

message 25: by Tony (new)

Tony (paigetheoracle) Calming down is meditation. Fighting isn't fighting anything else but your own impulse to run away as flight is going with that urge (a decision to do or not do something in other words)

message 26: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

message 27: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments Lisa, I know what you say about automatically calming down in a crisis. I used to do the same. When we are young, our auto nervous system works as it should. Adreneline kicks in and allows us to cope with adverse situations calmly. Adrenaline is not just for giving us extra energy, it is a natural chemical that allows our body and emotions to level out to the circumstances that are presented to us.

As we age, most of us loose that calming down effect. I think it must have to do with over stressing the body and the mind. Our glands do not process information as they should. That is where meditation and Yoga can help both the mind and body.

message 28: by John (new)

John Triptych | 19 comments I do yoga pretty much everyday in order to keep my lower back from giving out.

I did meditation a few years back but where I'm living right now is just so noisy that I can't get any peace and quiet to meditate in! I already bought a beachfront property and just saving up for a house so if I can make enough cash, I should have plenty of time and quietness to meditate.

message 29: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments John wrote: "I did meditation a few years back but where I'm living right now is just so noisy that I can't get any peace and quiet to meditate in! I already bought a beachfront property and just saving up for a house so if I can make enough cash, I should have plenty of time and quietness to meditate. ..."

Sounds like that'll be an awesome place by the ocean to meditate.

message 30: by John (new)

John Triptych | 19 comments James Morcan wrote: "Sounds like that'll be an awesome place by the ocean to meditate.."

Thanks, James! Now all I got to do now is to sell more books so I can get that house built!

message 31: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments Put a container home on the section in the meantime!

message 32: by Peter (new)

Peter | 8 comments My wife and I have had a private Yoga trainer come to our house every Tuesday morning for the past 15 years. She does an hour of Yoga with my wife and then an hour with me. At the end of the hour I am totally spent and soak for a long time in the shower.

Every morning without fail, both of us do about 20 minutes of Yoga by ourselves. This routine has kept me healthy and sane, even though I have now reached the venerable ago of 86.

message 33: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments Peter wrote: "Every morning without fail, both of us do about 20 minutes of Yoga by ourselves. This routine has kept me healthy and sane, even though I have now reached the venerable ago of 86. ..."

That's a great confirmation of the benefits of Yoga, Peter. Having known you for a while, I can also confirm you have the mental sharpness of a 26 year old and often pick me up on errors I make!!

message 34: by Roshan (new)

Roshan Sharma Intelligence is all about spontaneity. Meditation is a wonderful tool to allow yourself to stay still in you. When you learn to stay still, your mind remains in the present moment. You don't think, but you observe, and when you observe, all the life's intelligence is revealed to you.

message 35: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments How Meditation & Yoga Can Reshape Our Brains: Neuroscientist Sara Lazar at TEDxCambridge https://www.goodreads.com/videos/1106...

message 36: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Crane | 6 comments For me, the best book I have ever read on the subject and how one can use meditation to change nearly anything about themselves is "Breaking the Habit of being Yourself" by Dr. Joe Dispenza.

message 38: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments J.J. wrote: "For me, the best book I have ever read on the subject and how one can use meditation to change nearly anything about themselves is "Breaking the Habit of being Yourself" by Dr. Joe Dispenza."

Joe Dispenza is an interesting researcher, I agree.

message 39: by Prashob (new) - added it

Prashob M (007prashob) | 1 comments Abigail wrote: "I think that meditating could hurt you when you totally clear your mind. When you do that it could let bad things come in too. But that's my opinion....." Its your choice to allow good or bad things,nothing enters just like that its upto your willingness to perceive.

message 40: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments Prashob wrote: "Its your choice to allow good or bad things,nothing enters just like that its upto your willingness to perceive. ..."

Agreed Prashob.

message 41: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jan 14, 2017 08:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments Yogis Of Tibet (A rare documentary film) -- A look at the amazing life and activities of the mysterious Yogis of Tibet.
https://www.goodreads.com/videos/1146...

message 42: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments This is a visual meditation using cutting edge animation combined with ancient mandalas and fractal geomtery...

The Infinite in Between (fractal animation) by Minghao Xu https://www.goodreads.com/videos/1152...

message 43: by Nataša (last edited Jun 05, 2018 12:10AM) (new)

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 2 comments love meditation
love yoga
We have created a Series of Books - Courses called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training that use meditation as one of the tools to increase creativity and understand souls whispers.

Hi,

In March 2015, Artof4Elements developed and launched the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 authors focusing on spiritual growth, creativity and mindfulness. A series of many genre's, including poetry, personal development, historical fiction, the world of ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores numerous self development themes.

The main theme that books and courses explore is mindfulness, alchemy, and reaching ones highest potential.

I am Natasa Pantovic Nuit, one of the Authors of the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books:

The titles of the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series include:

Art of 4 Elements

Art of 4 Elements: Discover Alchemy through Poetry

1. Art of 4 Elements: Discover Alchemy through Poetry, Spiritual Poetry Book, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #1, Year: 2014, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Publisher: Artof4Elements. Paperback: 266 pages. Size: 10"x10". The spiritual poetry and art book with 120 poems written by Nuit. These acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 other artists. The book explores alchemy and 4 elements, 4 stages of life, 4 magic directions ISBN: 978-9995754006

A Guide to Mindful Eating

A Guide to Mindful Eating with 45 veggie recipes

2. A Guide to Mindful Eating with 45 Veggie Recipes, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #2, Year: 2014, by Nataša Pantović Nuit and Mirjana Musulin, Publisher: Artof4elements. A collection of Mindful Eating Exercises and recipes that help the reader examine the eating habits and patterns within every day’s life. Vegetarian cooking book with mindfulness exercises. ISBN: 978-9995754068

Mindful Eating: Exercises with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes
Mindful Eating: Mindful Eating Exercises with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes

Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes

3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #3, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit and Olivera Rosic, Publisher: Artof4elements. Paperback: 120 pages. Size: 6"x9". Mindful Eating book is designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. Mindful Eating Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Vegan cooking book. ISBN: 978-9995754020

Mindful Being
Mindful Being: Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course

Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course

4. Mindful Being. Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #4, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Publisher: Artof4elements. Paperback: 192 pages. Size: 8"x10". Mindful Being is a 12 Modules Course full of self-development and mindfulness exercises that combine meditation, mindful living exercises, soul’s diary, spiritual diary, relationship contracts, and many other daily spiritual transformation tools to help the reader live the highest potential. The Mindful Being examines: Nutrition, Core Beliefs, Emotions, Mind Power offering 100s of self-development tools to increase Mindfulness, Creative Thinking, Joy and Love. ISBN: 978-9995754037

Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents

5. Conscious Parenting. Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents by Nataša Pantović Nuit with a consultant Ivana Milosavljevic, Year: 2016, Publisher: Artof4elements. Paperback: 226 pages. Size: 8"x10". Conscious Parenting Course is a Mindful Living Training designed for parents with mindfulness exercises and various creativity tools. Inspired by Waldorf educational model, Finland educational system with personal-development tools to look into parenting goals, dreams and priorities. In a video interview Nataša Pantović Nuit explains how Conscious Parenting differs from other types of parenting ISBN: 978-9995754044

Chanting Mantras with Best Chords

Chanting Mantras with the Best Chords

6. Chanting Mantas with Best Chords by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #6, Year: 2016, Publisher: Artof4elements. Size: 8"x10" 77 pages. This guide is a chanting mantras manual designed to help within the mantras meditation journey. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explores: Hindu Sacred Mantras; Buddhist Mantras; Sufi Chants; New-Consciousness Mantras in English. ISBN: 978-9995754150 At the moment AVAILABLE for FREE

Conscious Creativity; Mindfulness Meditations

Conscious Creativity Mindfulness Meditations

7. Conscious Creativity. Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #7, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4elements. Paperback: 96 pages, Size: 6"x9". A collection of meditations, prayers and creativity exercises. It was during the Renaissance that creativity was first seen, not as a matter of divine inspiration, but as a gift of a great learned man to imitate God’s ability to create. Developing both Left and Right Brain could be essential for Creative Thinkers of our Future. To purify mind we start with the consciousness that the energy follows thoughts. Creativity Mindfulness Meditations explore prayers from around the world, meditation techniques, and mindfulness meditations. ISBN: 978-9995754112

Tree of Life: Spiritual Poetry

Tree of Life: Spiritual Poetry Book

9. Tree of Life. Tree of Life True Story with Spiritual Poetry by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #9, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4elements. Paperback: 264 pages. Size: 6"x9". Tree of Life in various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connectedness of all life on our beautiful planet. Tree of Life is a true story novel that is a spiritual exploration of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. ISBN: 978-9995754136

A-Ma: Alchemy of Love
A-Ma Alchemy of Love

Ama Alchemy of Love

10. A-Ma Alchemy of Love Spiritual Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4Elements. Paperback: 244 pages Size: 6"x9". A-Ma is a historical spiritual fiction book set in the 17th century Macao, China. The main protagonist is Ama, an African alchemist, Goddess, a guru, a lover, a story-teller that inspires and gathers artists, preachers, priests, philosophers from all around the world within the magic settings of her coffee house. ISBN-13: 978-9995754198

The books are a journey into mindfulness, exploring self-development, the alchemy of soul and the alchemy of humanity.

They are published by Artof4elements: http://www.artof4elements.com

"We train ourselves all through our life to waste energy following our inner narratives. We are often unconsciously driven by our fears, worries and fantasies. We interpret, speculate, and project the words, thoughts and emotions around us. We should enter a space of awareness of our present moment with no emotional filters, no regrets of the past or hopes for the future, with no daydreaming and no nightmares..."
About Awareness and Present Moment by Nuit
Mindful Being towards Mindful Living by Nataša Pantović Nuit quote about Awareness and Present Moment

Check why Alchemy of Love within this interview with Awesomegang "Always fascinated with energies of: Love, Divine, Power of Mind, Creativity, Tao, Living one’s Highest Potential, I write self-development courses exploring topics of inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, and New Consciousness." interview mindfulness books https://awesomegang.com/natasa-nuit-p... Enjoy!

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

In an Interview Buzzfeed Conscious Parenting Interview with Nuit she talks about Conscious Parenting Course movement and methodology.

Mothering as a Spiritual Quality

'Stepping into the foot-steps of our ancestors, gurus, alchemists, sages, dreaming a better world, we walk our path enriching our mental, emotional and spiritual experiences. Within the parenting world this movement takes the form of: Conscious Parenting...'

Quantum Physics and Consciousness Applied alchemy of soul and consciousness In our journey towards happiness we Apply Yin and Yang Balance within a Chaotic Day

“Our souls’ journeys appear to be circular as though we are exploring a spiral, going downwards or climbing up. Journeying the path of excitement and happiness or the one of sadness or depression, we face each day individually with own intuitive knowledge combined with the knowledge accumulated by humanity.mind)... who is also a soul-relationship, we laughed and cried together during the last 25 years, so I can assume truthfulness of his expressed thoughts and feelings, in his 50s married with 2 kids wi...

message 44: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments Kid Yoga Teacher | Tabay Atkins // 60 Second Docs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AiEB...

message 45: by Lance, Group Founder (last edited Jun 13, 2017 01:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 1985 comments Author Asli Theobald posted this in another thread which I'm also including here:

Transcendental meditation does seem to increase IQ scores. This website lists the science-based evidence backing this up with 14 peer-reviewed studies under the subtitle "Improved Intelligence, Creativity and Learning Ability": https://www.tm.org/popups-responsive/... For me, this technique completely reversed the damage caused by an asthma inhaler to which I had a horrible allergic(?) reaction. I had became unable to concentrate, I could not remember my past. I could not sit still and work so I quit my job before they fired me, I moved in with my mother. The stupid crazy doctors gave me stimulants which made me faint with heart palpitations. In only two months transcendental meditation reversed all of that damage (this just happens to be true, I don't teach or sell transcendental meditation). My concentration does feel clearer than ever now, I was fascinated when I found out that this technique has done the same for countless children in many schools around the world. All of this is not hearsay and has been documented in detail by clinicians. A 2015 report on the website of the Center for Wellness and Achievement in Education (CWAE) gives a thorough account of the academic and behavioral advancements seen in the 4 schools in the San Francisco Unified School District which implemented the 'Quiet Time' Transcendental Meditation Program: hhttps://docs.google.com/viewerng/view... Graduation rates have improved, GPA scores have gone up. Pls. see at the graphs here and let me know what you think. Directors of many other schools report similar experiences which I compiled in my book, for example, see this video here about a school in Israel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co... Do you know anyone else who has had similar experiences, I'd like to interview them. I'm just SO impressed by what it has done for me including curing my asthma (the breath slows down and sometimes stops during this meditation). It did not fix my allergies completely but I have never had to use an inhaler again (I would't even if I'd have asthma) and my ability to focus is better than ever. I am so angry techniques like these are not being promoted effectively to cure problems including ADHD and improve people's productivity while the drug manufacturers have fraudulently promoted the use of addictive stimulants which seem to "help" initially but drain people completely over time, destroying millions of lives each year. These drugs are not "smart drugs," they are not for anyone with half a brain. For the convincing proof, see by Dr. Fred Baughman: The ADHD Fraud: How Psychiatry Makes Patients of Normal Children

message 46: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 1985 comments 8 Ancient Yogic Secrets to Immediately Improve Your Life & The World http://blog.theshiftnetwork.com/blog/...

message 47: by Zy (new)

Zy Marquiez (ZyPhReX) | 2 comments Very interesting thread. It's great reading through the comments and seeing the information. Still need to further digest some of the info and perhaps even get some books, although I've already found yoga and meditation both to be quite great when individuals learn and apply it. It's been amazing for my health and I can't recommend it highly enough.

It's great to see a thread about it here. I don't usually take part in groups since I'm newer (to the groups) on GoodReads, but this is one of those topics that can serve to help everyone and should be pondered at length. Awesome to see all this work and inquiry collated on here. Look forward to reading/learning more.

message 49: by Asli (last edited Jul 02, 2017 04:36PM) (new)

Asli Theobald | 21 comments I have been greatly helped by ayurvedic herbal formulas as well as Transendental meditation. Here is a good way to get ayurvedic formulas heavy metal free (most formulas have heavy metals in them from India): https://www.banyanbotanicals.com/info...

message 50: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7732 comments The Positive Effects of Yoga and Meditation at the Molecular Level http://www.drjoedispenza.com/blog/med...

« previous 1