One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Crystal and Janelle HP!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Hello:)

message 2: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 06:24PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) hi! So what yr are our charries gonna be? Ok with doing quadruples?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments I was thinking of doing an OCxHarry Potter Characters.

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) That's fine, but that doesn't answer the questions. Quadruples or no? Yr?

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments I was thinking more then two characters at least.

message 6: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) That's why i said quadruples, four charries each. personally i like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 7th yrs, but you can pick whatever yr you think would be best for us to rp.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Four Characters sounds good. I was thinking around year 5 or 6th or Seventh and these characters should they be in the same year as harry potter or a year younger so they can still be put into the battles and stuff.

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) A variation of ages, so some can be 5 and 6 yrs for the ocs and some can be harry's yr. And for the format is

Name
Appearance
Family
House
Wand
Other

okay?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Okay. That's fine and also I'd love to have some of our characters to have a lot of rivalry like some characters from the order and the death eaters always getting stuck in a rude rivalry? Just for drama.

message 10: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) sure, like draco and harry have a rivalry

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Yes but I think it would be good for a girl and a boy kind of rivalry.

message 12: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Rivalry but then they secretly are in love?

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Yes

message 14: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) All the yes!

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments :)

message 16: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 07:25PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Kaya Sanchez Tapia
Year: 6th
Appearance:
Family:
Claudia Tapia Ortiz (Mother, 50, Witch, Auror; Former Slytherin)
Enrique Sanchez Hernandez (Father, 50, Wizard, Professional Quidditch Player; Former Gryffindor)
Elijah Sanchez Tapia (Brother, 15, Wizard, 5th yr, Ravenclaw)
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Acacia and Dragon HeartString, 11 1/2 inches, springy
Other: Beater on the quidditch team. has a rivalry with someone from Slytherin, but is secretly in love with them. Fluent in Spanish and English.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Elijah "Eli" Sanchez Tapia
Year: 5th yr
Appearance:
Family:
Claudia - mother
Enrique- father
Kaya- Sister
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Cedar, Unicorn Tail Hair, 12 1/3 inches, Springy
Other: Seeker on the quidditch team. Has a rivalry with someone from Gryffindor, but is secretly in love with them. Fluent in Spanish and English.

message 17: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 07:03PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) and for the harry potter charries that aren't ocs, meaning the actual harry potter charries, we should just forget the format because we all know what they look like and their yr and stuff like that. I call Harry and Hermione.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Yeah I agree on that. I call Draco and Ginny. I won't be able to make my charies until after I eat.

message 19: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 07:30PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) That is okay that you aren't gonna make ur charries until after eatin.

We should do Draco rivalry with Kaya since she has a rival who is slytherin. Eli rivalry with Ginny. As for the ocs you make they can be with Harry and Hermione for dating stuff and rivalry. So that it all works out and nobody has to have any character dating a character they control. and so no canon relationships end up happening. also so we can make this interesting.