Staunton Public Library discussion

Ally Carter
This topic is about Ally Carter
Authors > Your favorite book by Ally Carter

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey (new)

Audrey Lihos (audrey_grace) | 9 comments What is your favorite book by Ally Carter?

message 2: by Riven, Co-Moderator (last edited Nov 09, 2014 06:06PM) (new)

Riven (ravenismaven) | 63 comments Definitely,Out of Sight,Out of Time. That book really called to me. Anyway is this going to actually be a SPL group or just a Lihos and friend group? Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5) by Ally Carter

message 3: by Audrey (new)

Audrey Lihos (audrey_grace) | 9 comments Arya wrote: "Definitely,Out of Sight,Out of Time. That book really called to me. Anyway is this going to actually be a SPL group or just a Lihos and friend group?"

lol! It called to you?!?!? LOL!!!!!!

message 4: by Riven, Co-Moderator (new)

Riven (ravenismaven) | 63 comments *glares* Well it did!

message 5: by Audrey (new)

Audrey Lihos (audrey_grace) | 9 comments Arya wrote: "*glares* Well it did!"

Sill LOL!!!

message 6: by Audrey (new)

Audrey Lihos (audrey_grace) | 9 comments Mine so far is united we spy!

message 7: by Riven, Co-Moderator (new)

Riven (ravenismaven) | 63 comments Audrey wrote: "Mine so far is united we spy!"

I haven't gotten to read that one yet, so no spoilers! United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6) by Ally Carter

message 8: by Audrey (new)

Audrey Lihos (audrey_grace) | 9 comments I wont im not even fineshed but i k=like it the best so far!

message 9: by Frances, Co-Moderator (new)

Frances (frankie1199) | 28 comments Never read anything by Ally Carter. Who is she? What does she write?

message 10: by Riven, Co-Moderator (new)

Riven (ravenismaven) | 63 comments Nova wrote: "Never read anything by Ally Carter. Who is she? What does she write?"
She wrote the Gallagher Girls series and 2 other series. Her books are mostly about spy's or thieves though her new book called, All fall down, is about a girl trying to find her father's murderer