Addicted to YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books of the Month > December 2014- Theme: Unusual Formats

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5211 comments Mod
It's time to pick the December books.

This topic is for the theme suggestions. Each person can suggest one book for this category. If you suggest more than one book only your first suggestion will count. Authors can not suggest their own book. Any book that was suggested by its author will not be counted.

The theme is Unusual Formats (diary, letters, etc)

To suggest a book please put the title and the author. And remember the book must be be YA! New Adult and Adult books will not be accepted.

Also a little reminder to everyone. This is not where you vote. This is where you make suggestions for the poll. Suggestions will close November 15th!

Don't forget to suggest something for the Stand Alone suggestion and Series suggestion.

The suggestions also can't be something we've already read and they have to be young adult because we are a young adult group! To see what we've read and haven't read go to the books we've read topic. If you are new I strongly suggest this!

message 2: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Nov 15, 2014 03:55PM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5211 comments Mod
The Suggestions
The Boyfriend List 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver, #1) by E. Lockhart The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart
Pretenders by Lisi Harrison Pretenders by Lisi Harrison
The Year of Secret Assignments (Ashbury/Brookfield, #2) by Jaclyn Moriarty The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty
One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies by Sonya Sones One Of Those Hideous Books Where The Mother Dies by Sonya Sones
Letters From the Inside by John Marsden Letters From the Inside by John Marsden
Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
Crank (Crank, #1) by Ellen Hopkins Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Once Upon a Road Trip (Once Upon a Road Trip, #1) by Angela N. Blount Once Upon a Road Trip by Angela N. Blount
Struck By Lightning The Carson Phillips Journal by Chris Colfer Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal by Chris Colfer
Sorcery & Cecelia or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot (Cecelia and Kate, #1) by Patricia C. Wrede Sorcery & Cecelia: or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot by Patricia C. Wrede
The Weight of Water by Sarah Crossan The Weight of Water by Sarah Crossan
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 6 comments One Of Those Hideous Books Where The Mother Dies

It's written in poetry/emails.

message 9: by Agnes (new)

message 11: by Mairead (new)

Mairead Looking for Alaska BY John Green

message 12: by Joyce (new)

Joyce The Archived (The Archived #1)
by Victoria Schwab
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 13: by Marija (last edited Nov 10, 2014 09:54AM) (new)

message 15: by Olivia (new)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lindsey | 6 comments Looking for Alaska by John Green

message 18: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (SammyHope) | 608 comments Amanda wrote: "Looking for Alaska by John Green"

Yes!

message 19: by Meredith (new)

message 20: by Gennifer (new)

Gennifer Eccles (genni_g) | 49 comments The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder is written in half verse, half prose and her two of her other YA books ( Chasing Brooklyn & I Heart You, You Haunt Me are written in verse)

message 21: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 105 comments A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall I don't know if this counts but A little Something Different by Sandy Hall is written about 2 people from the perspectives of everyone around them.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.