Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1x1 > Elizabeth + Gatsby Lover + αηαsтαsια

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Here we are :)

message 2: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Yeah!... So... whats the plot and are we doing Greek or Roman gods?

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hey guys! I'd prefer Greek.

message 4: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Greek? It'd be fun to do Roman, but I don't know about Elizabeth.

message 5: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Yeah, I would prefer Greek, though.

message 6: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Ok Greek it is I guess

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) So now who's a child of who? I'd prefer Hades, if not then Poseidon, then Zeus are my preferences.

message 8: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments So, one child of Hades, one of Zeus, one of Poseidon. Who is who? And do you guys have any ideas? :D

message 9: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments I'm fine with being anything, so you guys choose :)

message 10: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 08, 2014 04:51PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) I would love Zeus child, never been able too play one

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) So Gatsby=Zeus
Me=Hades
Anastasia= Posidoen?
And

And should we do a posting order since we keep posting at the same time?

Also note I loath doing detailed profiles. I normally just do something quick for that and let everything else some out in rp. Is that okay with you guys?

message 12: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Yeah, we definitely need a posting order :P

I'm fine with being a child of Poseidon :D

I don't do detailed profiles either, but I'm detailed with my posts. I do NAME, AGE, GODLY PARENT, and APPEARANCE. Nothing more, nothing less.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yeah my detail in posts depends on my mood and my rp partner. What age range for this? I normally like late teens. Should we also put how long they've been at camp?

message 14: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Sure. :) Age range is maybe 16-19

message 15: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Plus powers I think :)

message 16: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments I'll make mine right now, is that okay?

message 17: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ❅ αηαsтαsια ❅ ~ gσσ∂вүε мү нσρεℓεss ∂яεαм ~ wrote: "Sure. :) Age range is maybe 16-19"

Actullly can I be a Poseidon child? If you don't mind Anastasia

message 18: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments I don't mind. You can call me Ana, by the way. :)

I'll be a child of Zeus, then.

message 19: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Awesome, profile time?

message 20: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Sure :)

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) sure. I'll make mine as well.

Name: Adella Rodgers
Godly Parent: Hades
Years at camp: 12, a few just summer, a few year round
Powers: Shadow-traveling, seeing/talking to dead, other normal powers for children of Hades
Appearance: description

message 22: by anastasia (last edited Nov 08, 2014 05:23PM) (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments {Name} Avalon Elizabeth Kingsley
{Age} 17
{Years at Camp} 10
{Godly Parent} Zeus
{Godly Powers}
*Creating thunderstorms
*Summoning lightning/thunder
{Appearance}

(view spoiler)

message 23: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 08, 2014 05:31PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover)

Name: Milo Lee Tanner

Parents: Father- Poseidon, Mother- Ellen Tanner

Godly Powers : Water/Sea Control, Earthquake Manipulation, Commutation with Sea Animals

Appearance:

message 24: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Did that guy play that guy in The Spy Next Door feat. Jackie Chan?

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alright yay! So posting order? And how should we start this?

message 26: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Alright yay! So posting order? And how should we start this?"

Maybe: Me, Elizabeth, Gatsby?

message 27: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ❅ αηαsтαsια ❅ ~ gσσ∂вүε мү нσρεℓεss ∂яεαм ~ wrote: "Did that guy play that guy in The Spy Next Door feat. Jackie Chan?"

Not sure

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ❅ αηαsтαsια ❅ ~ gσσ∂вүε мү нσρεℓεss ∂яεαм ~ wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "Alright yay! So posting order? And how should we start this?"

Maybe: Me, Elizabeth, Gatsby?"

works for me.

message 29: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Okay. So, the gods are conflicted about something so they've been causing a lot of disturbances across the world? Then Chiron warns the entire camp about the brewing war during dinner and (similar to Sea of Monsters) the oracle walks into the pavilion and says the prophecy about the three?

message 30: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Sure, good way to set us off

message 31: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) What are the characters realshinops with one another?

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sounds good. and I'm going to be ghosting a bit now.

message 33: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Gatsby Lover wrote: "What are the characters realshinops with one another?"

Maybe they know each other, but they don't like each other very well?

message 34: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments I'll play Chiron, okay? :D

message 35: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) No problem.. so want to start us off?

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sure. You start, I'll follow.

message 37: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Hmm, who'll play the Oracle?

message 38: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Or do you just want to refer vaguely to the Oracle, like "the Oracle began speaking" like that?

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Gatsby can you? I'd be horrible at coming up with a prophecy for them.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ❅ αηαsтαsια ❅ ~ gσσ∂вүε мү нσρεℓεss ∂яεαм ~ wrote: "Or do you just want to refer vaguely to the Oracle, like "the Oracle began speaking" like that?"

whichever.

message 41: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Chiron

Chiron walked to the center of the dining pavilion, his hooves making soft patters on the ground. Dionysus was following silently behind him, which was surprising since most of the campers would think he'd be in the Big House, doing whatever he liked to do these days. Chiron must've forced him to come and apparently he went along with it. Whatever they had to address to the Camp about was important--important enough for Mr. D to attend.

Chiron stopped in the middle of the pavilion, where everybody could hear and see him. His eyes scanned the Campers, who were all ears. They could tell that what he was going to tell them was important--and bad--too. Mr. D shot Chiron an annoyed glance when he was taking too long to begin, so without waiting much longer, Chiron began speaking, his voice ringing loud and clear among the silent dining pavilion. "The gods are on the brink of war," he began, his voice dead serious. He began pacing back and forth, letting the news sink in on the Campers. "A war greater than any other," he continued, pointing to the skies, which were dark with thunder clouds. "They are conflicted and it seems that their 'problem' is bigger than any of us thought. Things are not very good on Olympus, so I advise to each and every camper here tonight not to bother the gods at this time, understand?" His eyes passed over the campers again, making sure that they all understood. "Zeus is especially angered," he said, which was clear since the weather had been stormy the past few days despite the Camp's powers to control the weather inside the dome. "As are the rest of the gods, as you can tell from the recent... events." Chiron was referring to the disturbances that occurred in the last few days, like the unnatural waves in California and Florida, caused by Poseidon. The numerous thunderstorms across the country, cause my Zeus. Even Hades was angered, sending off a series of earthquakes throughout the western part of the US. "All we can do is hope that things on Olympus will get better," Chiron concluded, his eyes sweeping the entirety of the dining pavilion once more.

Avalon

Avalon listened to Chiron, keeping her head down as he explained what was happening on Olympus. She was skeptical that the conflict in Olympus was even that bad. Besides, how could Chiron know anyway? It might've been someone questioning her father's power and because of his arraogance, he created a whole big deal out of it. Typical of Zeus, anyway. She glanced around each of the tables, trying to figure out how the campers' reactions were to this piece of news. The Athena kids were rolling their eyes. The Hermes kids went back to joking around. The Aphrodite kids were giggling and twisting their hair the entire time. Only her cabin was looking serious. Really? Geez, she thought the last cabin to be serious was Zeus' cabin. Why would they believe any of this, anyway? Avalon certainly didn't believe it.

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Adella had been talking to a couple of the others at her table when Chiron and Mr. D came up. She was frowning at the news. All out war would not be good for any of them. What if that caused more fights to start breaking out in the camp as well? would the gods get their kids involved in this? She doubted Chiron was making a bigger deal out of this than he should be. Also there had been a bit more....ghostly activity recently. She'd thought a lot of that had been nothing though. The dead liked to exaggerate things she'd learned long ago but maybe this time they were actually telling the truth about something? Her frown deepened slightly. She didn't like the idea of just waiting around to see what would happen but it wasn't like there was much that could be done.

message 43: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Actually Poseidon is the Greek god of Earthquakes... I was surprised too and is this before or after Percy?)

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Not sure about the time frame, but I'm pretty sure that Hades also has some control over earth doesn't he? ))

message 45: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments ((Ohhh, he is.... Ummm, well, ignore that. And I think it could be after Percy? I haven't read BoO yet, so no spoilies if you have read it.))

message 46: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( No his realm is the underworld, he cant cause earthquakes)

message 47: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Elizabeth wrote: "((Not sure about the time frame, but I'm pretty sure that Hades also has some control over earth doesn't he? ))"

((Yes, that's what I thought, too. He can open up fissures in the earth, so why can't he create earthquakes?))

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((I've started BoO but haven't had much time to read it.))

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((according to the CHB wiki Hades does have Geokinesis))

message 50: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) (POSEIDON was the great Olympian god of the sea, rivers, flood and drought, earthquakes, and horses.)

« previous 1