1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Bambi and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Hello:D

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments So a kidnapping rp with doubles right?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Yeah

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay sounds good any specific plot?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Not at the moment.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay should it just be a normal kind of kidnapping one? So we can figure it out while we rp?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Suuuuure.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay so should we create characters?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Yeah could I be the female?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments I thought we are doing doubles?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Ohhhh I thought that you meant to have singles then move into doubles. Ignore my question.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments That happens a lot the misunderstanding. I do that alot.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Ok so yes on characters.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay

message 16: by Janelle (last edited Nov 11, 2014 09:53PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Name: Natalie
Appearance: http://www.trekflashair.com/wp-conten...

Personality: She is fun when she chooses to be but also is full of rebellion she's really rude and stubborn when she wants to be.

History: Natalie deals with a father whom switches sides from being drunk to being controlling. She has dealt with him all her life he wants her to be Daddy's little girl. Even though she's nothing like Daddy's little girl she can't be so perfect and good for him. Her mother is always out and working hard so rarely does Natalie see her or talk to her.

~~~~~~~
Name: Thomas/Scott
Appearance: http://data3.whicdn.com/images/285114...

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Name: Désirée

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Personality: Désirée is a bubbly girl who can act childish sometimes. She's very cute and babyish and tries to keep everyone laughing. is a little bit clumsy too so it would be best not to give her anything delicate.

Désirée can be cold and rude at sometimes, but most of the time she's kind and gentle. She can also be quiet at some points but that's only around new people she never met before. She can also be very naïve.

Most she wants to have a lot of attention from people because she can't stand to be alone and all by herself. But she also likes her space even if she's like that which in some cases makes her naïve. Sometimes she can be flirty and unpredictable.
For example she changes the color of her hair. One minute it can be blue the next it could be red, pink or purple.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Name: Axel

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

personality: bad boy

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Will be editing mine soon.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Ok that's fine.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments So should I start?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Or shOuld I?

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Can you please?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Désirée walked down the sidewalk looking around for Natalie. "Where are you?" She muttered running her fingers through her long blue hair. "Goddamn it......I can't wait for her so long..........." She said sighing.

Axel sat in his car sighing tapping the steering wheel. "Ohhhh Natalie where are you? I can't wait to get my hands on you." He said smirking a bit.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Thomas was watching Désirée from distance hiding himself so she won't see him. He was so ready to take her but of course taking her during the day isn't a good thing. "So beautiful, you will be mine soon Désirée." He said softly smiling creepily hiding from any view of being seen.

Natalie ran out of her parents house after another hard fight with her dad. Her mom calling for her to come back but she didn't. Natalie called Désirée, "I know I'm late sorry. My parents are the cause I'll be there soon." She assured her in a hurt and angry mood.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Désirée sighed and put her phone in her pocket and leaned on a phone pole. "If she isn't here in 10 minutes I'm leaving." She said sighing and kept on running her fingers through her hair.

Axel sighed and rubbed his head. "Why is she taking so long?" He asked himself watching Natalie's friend. "She looks impatient too." He muttered to himself.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Natalie made it in less then five minutes going straight over to Désirée seeing she wasn't happy about her being late. "I'm sorry I'm late." She said to her friend really mad at herself for it. But also mad at her dad for causing her to be late as well.

Thomas wondered when Désirée is going to be alone he just wanted to take her right now. He saw Axel's eyes were on Natalie this was definitely a treat. But Thomas was focusing his eyes on Désirée she was so beautiful he was going to have her.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Sorry my ass. Look let's just go I need to drink like pronto." She said stretching a bit then started to walk. "What were you and your pops arguing about this time anyway?" Désirée asked.

Axel smirked when he saw Natalie walking towards Désirée. "Alright time for the trail...." He said watching them walking and slowly started to follow.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Natalie walked with her not saying a thing about that comment but she did need a drink to calm her nerves down. "The ass wanted me to go out with a complete moron. I thought it wasn't so bad at first until he told me whether I like it or not I'm marring the moron." She admitted to her walking with him in such a bad mood. "My dad's drunk ass doesn't even know what he's talking about."

Thomas left to his car at such a distance behind Désirée and Natalie that they won't see him. He started walking forward to follow them ready to see what his results will be. He was going to complete his task of desire tonight he would take her with him.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Désirée sighed and messed with her hair again. "Well you should be happy that your parents even notice you." She said. "I mean I would be totally pissed off with my dad if he did that. But you should still love him." She said.

Axel watched the girls turn left while he was sitting at a stop. He tapped the steering wheel impatiently praying that he wouldn't lose them. "Hurry up fuckin light!" He yelled and as soon as the light turned green he sped off.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "I love him but when he's a complete ass I won't show him that I'm his perfect little girl." She walked with her just ready to get a drink that's all she wanted was to get something to drink and it would help her calm down and she won't be in much of a bad mood as he is now.

Thomas saw the girls following them but he slowed down behind other people just in case one looked back and noticed that he was following them. He didn't want to get caught yet no he just wanted to take Désirée and have her come with him.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Désirée walked into the bar and sighed as she sat down. "I'll probably be in the alley for a few minutes after I drink." She said ordering a red apples ale. "And try not to get to drunk this time. My car isn't out of the shop yet so if you do her too drunk you'll wake up here." Désirée said.

Axel pulled into the parking lot and got out of his car. He shoved his hands into his pockets and walked into the pub. Axel looked around to find the girls and smiles. He sat near them and listened to their conversation.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Alright. I promise I won't get too drunk. I'm not in the mood for a hang over tonight." She assured her. She sat down and ordered a club soda taking a sip of it. She hated her dad so much sometimes but Désirée had a point about her loving her dad no matter how much they fight. She couldn't stay mad at him for too long at all.

Thomas didn't go into the bar instead he went to the alley pretending to have been attacked by making a cut on his face, wrist, arm, and leg. But not a small one a big huge one by the time Désirée came out he was looking like he was beat to death. He sorta was since he had an abusive dad he just reopened all the wounds on him and the bruises from his dad really fit.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Désirée stretched and sighed. "I'm going outback now. Be a doll and pay for my tab please? Thank you! I'll be back in 5 minutes." She said walking to the alley. Desiree looked around and saw a guy badly bruised. "Oh are you ok what happened?" She asked walking closer to him to inspect the wounds.

Axel couldn't help but to laugh when Désirée left Natalie to pay her tab. "Must suck to have a friend like that." He said pulling up a seat next to her. "And what's a pretty lady like you doing at a place like this?" He said smirking.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "I will you better be back in five." She said to her paying the Tab taking another sip of her club soda. "It's my turn to pay tab. Just leave I'm not in the mood for anyone to flirt with me tonight." She said to him really annoyed. She sent him an annoyed glare as she sipped her drink. She just wanted to have a peaceful drink alone.

"I'm fine, my dad got really mad and let out his anger on me." He admitted holding in fake tears ready for her to fall for the trap. He just has to get her into his car and he will have her.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Désirée leaned closer to him and stroked one his scars. "Whoa he got you good.......wanna see a really bad scar?" She asked turning around and lifted up her shirt. There was a really large cut on her back. "Boyfriend gave me this but don't tell no one about it. I'm Désirée by the way." She said turing around to face him. "Who are you?)"

Axel put a hand to his heart. "Ow that stung. You see this right here. You broke this." He said pointing to his heart. "Why are you in such a bad mood anyways?" He asked running his fingers through his hair.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "That is bad. I won't tell anyone about it as long as you don't tell anyone about me." He said to her. "I'm Thomas." He admitted to her. He tried to get up acting in so much pain it wasn't too bad. "I need to get home before he tries to find me."

"Sorry. Just family drama." She said to him trying not to loose her mind on it. She hated family drama and her dad was making things worse. He wanted his perfect daughter but she wasn't perfect at all.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Désirée nodded. "I won't tell anyone. Promise." She said and stood up. "You're really sweet you know that? Come one I'll help you home." She said and held out a hand.

"I understand. So what is your name?" Axel asked looking at Natalie with curious eyes.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Thank you. So are you." He said to her getting up with her help taking her hand. "My car is right there do you think you can drive me home?" He asked her really hoping she says yes.

"Natalie." She answered him sitting next to him ordering another club soda putting it on her own tab and not Désirée. "DO you want a drink?" She asked him curiously even thought she usually did offer drinks to guys she doesn't know.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Yeah I'll help you. I should call my friend though....do you mind?" Désirée asked holding her phone and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Axel smiled. "I should be the one who's offering you a drink since you're so beautiful." He said smiling and stroked her hair. "So what would you like?"

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Sure go ahead." He said to her thinking about it. He was going to kidnap her after she calls it would be so easy to take her away. He was going to have her close to him and her helping him home was perfect. Even though his father was dead he's using him as an excuse to get her.

"Thank you for that compliment and I'm fine with a club soda." She assured him really needing someone like him. "May I ask your name?" She asked him curiously.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Désirée took her phone out and called Natalie. "Hey I'm leaving. I know I told you I'm coming back but something came up. Yeah I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye." She said and sighed. "Ok show me to your car." Désirée said.

"Axel. My name is axel." He said holding out a hand. "Please to meet you my lady." He said teasing her a bit.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Natalie smiled at him gently. "It's nice to meet you too." She said to him. She grabbed her phone when someone was calling her. She answered. "Hello? Okay that's fine bye." She said to Désirée and put her phone away.

"Thank you." He walked with her to his car struggling just to make her fall for everything.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "So where do you live?" Désirée asked smiling a bit.

Axel smiled. "So your friend bailed on you? That must suck." He said smirking a bit.

((Sorry my post are so short I have a lot of rps I'm doing.))

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments (It's fine)

"Downtown. It's far but I know short cuts to get there." He admitted to her not feeling bad at all.

"She's helping someone that doesn't count on bailing. She has a good reason." She took another sip of her club soda.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Désirée nodded and got in the car. She put her seatbelt on and started to drive. "So do you and your dad have a bad relationship?" She asked when they got to a stop light.

"Well how can you be sure that she'll be ok with a guy she just met?" Axel asked smirking. "Something bad might happen to her."

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Yeah it's pretty bad we don't get along at all." He admitted to her sitting back he was really worried that she won't go in with them.

"How do you know it's a guy she just met? She could be with one of our friends." She said to him really worried at what he was talking about her.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Well I need to go to the bathroom. So can I come in your house?" Désirée asked looking at him.

Axel smirked. "Don't worry about it. You're with me now." He said putting an arm around her.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Yes of course." He was so glad she asked that. When they got to his house he got out of his car with her going with her straight to the house. "My dad isn't here luckily."

"I actually need to go." She said to him getting up. She doesn't trust him at all. She paid "It was nice meeting you." She left really nervous.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Ok I'll be out in a sec." She said walking to the bathroom. Désirée sighed and stared in the mirror at her reflection. She fingered combed her hair and walked out. "Ok I think I should go now." Désirée said about to walk out the door.

Axel smirked. "Let the chase begin." He said standing up and following Natalie. "Hey babe where ya goin? Let's chat a little more." Axel said.

« previous 1 3