The Secret Kingdom discussion

MODS > Mod Application

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} (last edited Nov 17, 2014 04:58PM) (new)

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} if you would like to be a mod please fill out this form and i might accept you (detail please)

NAME: (username)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A MOD?:

WHY SHOULD YOU BE A MOD?:

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 6 comments Tristan High Mastro of the Nine Blades of Davi

BECAUSE I CAN BE A GOOD MOD

Because I know basic html I'm a nice person I have a ton of ideas...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:

Elvina "Elf" Drake

Why I want to be a mod:

I enjoy being a mod, and I like the authority. I don't crack under pressure. I am creative, and I am used as a sounding board, so to speak, for ideas on a fairly regular basis.

Why I should be a mod:

I know the basic html formatting. I am also pretty active with administrative things. I have a lot of experience and am a mod for numerous groups. I am good with grammar and language in general -- a given because I have an English teacher for a mother. I am also a writer (though I have yet to publish anything). I also am good at helping people more thoroughly develop the ideas they already have (or so I have been told). I am generally good with people, and I try to be accepting towards everyone.

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} Tristen| im gonna have to say no this time. maybe a little more detail next time, i think you would be a good mod once our group has more members

Elf| congrats:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 6 comments Lol... I was gonna edit it... Caps lock fail and I had to go...

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} also, use the form

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 4 comments Mod
NAME: Denver {The Ice Queen}

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A MOD?: I want to be a mod so that I may help others. It's something I really enjoy doing (in fact my entire future profession is based on helping others!)

WHY SHOULD YOU BE A MOD?: I should be a mod for several reasons. Firstly, I am always fair and respectful. I have seen several unfortunate instances where moderators are rude and mean to their members when enforcing rules, and I am really against that. While I believe it is important for mods to show authority, it is also important to be understanding and respectful.
Secondly, because I am super organized. I love cleaning up threads and making everything all neat and tidy, it is rather enjoyable actually!
Thirdly, because I am very good at brainstorming new plot ideas and collaborations. With this, I can help not only fellow mods, but also the group as a whole.

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} Denver| congrats:) you are now a mod:)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 4 comments Mod
aww thanks :3

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} ALL MOD APPLICATION IS CLOSED UNTIL RP'S BEGIN