1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Arianna and Songbird

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,712 (1712 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments What are we doing :)

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Umm did you want to do the vampire one? By the way are they both vampires or can one be a human and the other captures the other and turns him/her.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Lol I was thinking like vampire master human pet kind of thing

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ooh! Can I be the "pet?" Wait will it be romantic or nah.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments It can be if you want it to be

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok not in the beginning though.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Yah that makes sense :)

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok umm characters do you do a basic template like name, age, personality apprarance?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments I just do name age and appearance. and developed everything else as I go

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok.

Name: Belle
Appearance: She has black long hair, fair skin, medium height.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok you start?

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok you start?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Marik paced back and forth in his library, waiting on his newest pet to arrive. He had found her easily enough, July was actually getting her here was the problem

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle was just walking around until she was grabbed by some people she didn't know. Next thing she knew she was at a fairly large house knocking on a door.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments A man opened the door for her and led her to the library. Marik looked up at the sound of the opening door with a smile. "Hello." he greeted

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle looked at the man, "Hi umm might I ask why I am here!?" she asked looking around.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Because I require your presence" he shrugged as if it was that simple

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle looked at him, "Ok what am I suppose to do?" she asked still confused.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Come here." he commanded

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle nodded and walked toward him, she never went against what she was told.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "You're already such a good pet, little one." he reached up touched her cheek. "What's your name?" he asked in a tone that left no room for discussion

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle closed her eyes, "Belle." she whispered softly.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "And I'm assuming you've figured out that humans aren't the only ones that inhabit thins world." he trailed his finger down her delicate neck.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle nodded, "I've always believed in the supernatural ever since I was little." she said speakings softly still.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle nodded, "I've always believed in the supernatural ever since I was little." she said speakings softly still.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "And have you been scared of them?" he asked, his eyes turning a darker color as he trailed his finger over her shoulder, pulling her shirt out of the way

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle kept her eyes closed, and shook her head. She felt oddly calm about what was going on as if she was in a trance.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments He smirked. "Take your shirt off" he ordered

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle opened her eyes and nodded doing what she was told. She dropped her shirt off to the side and looked him into his eyes.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Oh I'm going to have so much fun with you." he smirked as he looked her over. "Go on now. Your room is down the hall." he waved her off. His tone turning back to emotionless

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle nodded and grabbed her shirt. She put it back on and went down the hall to her room. Once shd reached it she closed the door reality finally set in and she felt tears stream down her face.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Marik let her be for a few days. He didn't bother her, letting.her have free reign of the house.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle sighed she had gotten use to being at the home, but she still wasn't sure what her job was still exactly.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments On the third day one of Marik's other pets knocked on her door.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle went to the door and opened it, "Yes?" she said when she saw the person standing there.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Hello. I'm Liam. Um Master Marik asked me to bring this to you." he held out a box to her. "He also said that you needed to he ready by eight." he sounded kind of apologetic.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle nodded, "What is in the box? And how shall I dress?" she asked him taking the box from him.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Well ... it's all in there ... and I mean all of it." he told her

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle nodded, and opened the box once the man left.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments In the top of the box was a matching lingerie set. Under that was a black strapless thigh length dress.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle rolled her eyes and shook her but she put it on anyway. She waited until 8 but she wasn't sure where she had to go.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Liam came back and knocked on her door a quarter till eight. "Master needs you in the library." he told her

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle nodded and went to the library at this moment she was glad that she had gotten dressed early. "You wanted to see me?" she said once she was in the doorway of the library.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments He looked up from his book and snapped it shut as he looked her over. "I knee that dress would suit you. Come here." he waved her over.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle walked over to him standing with her hands in front of herself.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments He took one of her hands. "Spin." he ordered

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Belle nodded and spun around like she was told.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "You're my way pet yet." he smirked as he looked her over.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments best not way

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35