Supernatural University discussion

Important > RP Requests

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Elizabeth, Headmaster (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethhames) | 129 comments Mod
I thought I made this thread already but whatever. Anyway this is where you can find others that also want to rp.

message 2: by Tessa , Counselor (last edited Nov 17, 2014 08:34PM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 222 comments Mod
Free Characters:
Asher Miyamoto - Awkward Android
Markl Asahina - Ghost Boy
Gisela Van Helsing - Sassy Magic Hunter
Naz Tilki - Candy ghoul
Yjrn - Quiet Woodwarder
Busy Characters:
Yokai Kuro - Sweet Demon(Maze)

Free NPCs:
none
Busy NPCs:
Alina Fabel - Women's Counselor(Main Office W)
Dimitris - Men's Counselor(Main Office M)

message 3: by SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Dec 12, 2014 03:02PM) (new)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments I suppose I'll do the same as Tessa~

Free Characters:
Akira Kobayashi (Curious Test Subject)
Dillon Yates (Stone-faced Mermaid)

Busy Characters:

Free NPCs:
Tan-Tan (Irresponsible Tanuki)

Busy NPCs:
None

message 4: by Elizabeth, Headmaster (new)

Free Characters
Alice (twisted Boggart)
Adrian (Innocent Encantado)

message 5: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (last edited Feb 09, 2015 10:48AM) (new)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) | 171 comments Mod
Yoo
I got:
Free:
Saito Kazuki - Reckless Ghoul
Jurrian Wiebe Van Helsing - Lazy Warlock
Cerridwyn Eirlys Vaughan - Creppy little Harpy
Vercingetorix - Idiot Centaur

Busy:
Lynne Callisto Pyrrhus - Ifrit with anger issues

and literally nobody else I have no other characters

message 6: by Tessa , Counselor (new)

Does anyone want to play with Gisela and Jurrian?
Unless you want to play a scene with just them Shorty.

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments I want them to Come across Darius Lol

message 8: by Tessa , Counselor (new)

JaneAddict wrote: "I want them to Come across Darius Lol"

Do we want to do that now? Or after he's done with Roxie?

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments oh! maybe when he's with Roxie right now he's in the hallway with Alice, she's not all that impressed but he so narcissistic he hasn't even noticed yet lol

message 10: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

Yo I wanna do something with Lynne

message 11: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

Sure. Where at?

message 12: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

Write up a starter and post it somewhere, or I'll do it this afternoon

message 13: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments Zoe, Roxie and Nik are available if anyone wants to play.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments I have free characters as well too~

message 15: by SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Dec 13, 2014 02:41PM) (new)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments I could rp with you if you want, Jane

message 16: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments SECRET! :( SEMI-HAITUS wrote: "I could rp with you if you want, Jane"
Roxie is free Zoe will be soon, Nik we could also as long as you don't mind a 3rd wandering in, I think he needs to meet up with Suiko soon. Just look em over let me know what you're thoughts are.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments Oh wow, they're all great character! I can't choose, so it doesn't really matter which one you rp with. I don't mind if there's another person coming in, after all the more the merrier. Both of my characters are free, Dillon and Akira, so look them over if you want~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments I'm just wandering how my characters will come in though, since they just left the main office after getting their rooms and all.

message 19: by Elizabeth, Headmaster (new)

Where is people?

message 20: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

lamenting about the fact that I've read all the released/scanlated chapters of both KH and TG/TG:re

message 21: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments family, work, Christmas.... Ill try to post Trystan tomorrow, I've been working 12hr shifts

message 22: by Elizabeth, Headmaster (new)

Why you work so much! Its so close to Christmas. Do you not get a break?

message 23: by Tessa , Counselor (new)

Dude she works every holiday, Disney is open 365 days a year XD

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments Ummm... There hasn't been much activity in this group... I'm still open if anyone is interested~

message 25: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

Dude, holidays literally everywhere. Christmas, New Years, everything is in December and January.

message 26: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments Okies I have Darius, Zoe, Roxie available to play. Anyone?

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments I'm available, if you want Jane...

message 28: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments Excellent which characters do you want to rp with?

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments All your characters look great! I can't really choose. Anyone would be fine really, since their personalities are all interesting.

message 30: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

Yo, I got a harpy, a ghoul, a warlock, and a centaur

message 31: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

bored

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments That is an amazing gif. .-.

message 33: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal], Groundskeeper (new)

This is what happens when you take Kingdom Hearts fans and give them the ability to edit gifs

message 34: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 53 comments I have a sweet, shy woodland nymph in need of friends

message 35: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments I'm in DD I have all but 1 char free and I want to play with them! Take your pick anyone but Nik

message 36: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments She's cute, do you want a new friend for her or do you want a bad man to try and corrupt her immediately? Fair warning she's cute, weak, and innocent he won't be able to resist her so he'll be after her eventually.

message 37: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 53 comments Sure how about Roxie as a friend and then Darius as corrupter?

message 38: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments Darius will gladly corrupt anyone and everyone so whenever you want to play with him let me know. Where do you want to rp with them? I'm guessing just Roxie and Fawn for now. Any idea what you want to do?

message 39: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 53 comments I thought it could be kind of cute to have the two of them working on their magic together since their powers are a bit at odds. So like maybe fawn is trying to put out one of Roxie's fire with a plant and then the plant sets on fire and fawn is really upset because she accidentally killed a plant and Roxie is trying to calm her down like oh honey no that was me. My flame was a little too harsh or something

message 40: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments Sounds good Do you want to start or shall I?

And where do we want to RP? Maze, Greenhouse, and Park are all free. Well Maze is about to be Tessa is gonna end the scene since E has vanished off the face of the earth.

message 41: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 53 comments Probably the park. You can start if you'd like or not. I'm running errands right now and then I've got royals to post for first, and I will get to this post.

message 42: by SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Aug 06, 2015 07:12PM) (new)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments I am up and ready for some rping, if anyone wants too. Been on a haitus of GR for a while but now I'm back!

*Also, I write a lot in a post soooo...

message 43: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments I have everyone but Roxie free and I'm up for pretty much anything.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 51 comments All my characters are free (Akira, Dillon, Tan-Tan - a theater prof). I'm cool with anything too! Who do you wanna rp with?

message 45: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 53 comments i have Rave

message 46: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 53 comments if anyone wants to rp with him

message 47: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments Zoe and Darius are free both are fairly sexual, I can't seem to stop their bad behavior. Darius is one of my favorite chari he is so unapologetic. Zoe is a bit of a hussy but it isn't her fault I mean she is a succubus and a girls gotta eat

message 48: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 53 comments Maybe Zoe then? Or I guess Darius could work too... depends what kind of scene you'd have in mind. Rave is a pretty strong personality and quite the partier.

message 49: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 53 comments maybe after Roxie and Fawn's scene, we could have a Darius and Fawn scene?

message 50: by JaneAddict... (new)

JaneAddict...  (janeaddict) | 160 comments Zoe works. Everytime she touches anyone she draws some of their energy I wonder if his would be cold.

« previous 1