« previous 1

message 1: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) HI!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello.

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Any ideas?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It's up to you but may I ask to be the girl.

message 5: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 03:12PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Sure, I was planning on rping the guy anyways. Okay with a high school in texas with the hotest guy in school being the football captain who is mexican but he moved to america when he was young? I was thinking it's like a week before prom and there's this girl and she's fairly new to the school but she finds him extremely attractive and then asks him to prom and it turns out that he actually has feelings for her and then the next thing he knows, she asks him out. Anything else that happens is up to us.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

May I change it around a bit...

message 7: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 02:58PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) sure, i don't care what you do with it I would be okay with it changed around a bit. I don't care if it ends up located in Oklahoma.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok...I'll restate most of the stuff, but some of it is changed.

At highschool in California there is a guy who is attractive and gets whatever girl he likes. It's 2 weeks before prom and a new girl is transferred there from Florida. She is very new but becomes popular. The guy has gained a liking to her and asks her to the prom. Anything else that happens is up to us.

Does it sound good?

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) sure. Okay with doing charrie formats?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Skye Marie Johnson
Appearance:

message 11: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 05:36PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Carlos Daniel Sanchez Tapia
Appearance:
Family:
Claudia Ema Tapia Hernandez (Mother, 50, Singer)
Enrique Encarion Sanchez Ortiz(Father, 50, College History Teacher)
Other: Captain of the football team, Hottest guy at school. Captain of the shotput part of track and field team. Fluent in English and Spanish. He was born in Mexico, but moved to America when he was 2. His favorite song is I Could fall in love by Selena and his favorite singer is Selena Quintanilla. Carlos is an only child. He is friends with Alex Bruckhaus and Maxwell Bruckhaus.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks a little young...

message 13: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 03:20PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) my charrie is 17, but the actor is actually 18 and looks like he's about 14 or tweleve

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry but can you change him... No offense but I like my role plays perfect.

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) there, changed

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok that's fine, do you mind starting first?

message 17: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 03:34PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Not at all))

Carlos was sitting on a bench in front of the school. He looked around, waiting for his friends to come. He had texted Alex about an hour ago, but there was no reply. Carlos walked into the school after a while.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Skye got out of her car and walked up to the school. She sighed, the first day of her new school, she thought, just great. She went inside and got her schedule for day to day basis. She got the stuff she needed from in her locker and was on her way to class when she bumped into a guy. (Which is you.)

message 19: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Sorry..." Carlos said, seeing that the girl dropped her stuff. "Need any help?" He asked her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, thank you though." She bent down to pick up her stuff and examined his face. He's cute!, she thought. "Well, actually...I have no idea where I'm going!" She laughed.

message 21: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Well, what's your first class?" He asked, he could probably help with finding it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She handed him her schedule paper. And waited for what he was going to say next.

message 23: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "I know where Mrs. Aricana is, She's my first class." Carlos said, then handed the girl her schedule back, "By the way I'm Carlos. And Aricana is in room 500." He said after a while.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, I'm Skye. Wanna walk together to Mrs Aricanas class?" She asked, already walking down the hall. Carlos was pretty cute.

message 25: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Sure." Carlos responded. He liked walking to that class with Alex, but since Alex was sick, yet again, Carlos decided to walk with Skye. She was pretty cute in his eyes, it would be interesting to get to know her more.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked into the classroom, taking a seat in the back. She was a little late and Mrs. Aricanas was already teaching. She hoped Carlos would sit next to her. She was worried that no one would like her because she was new but everyone was saying hi.

message 27: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Carlos walked into the class with Skye and sat next to her, even though he normally sat next to Alex Bruckhaus in the class, but Alex was sick again. Carlos wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to the teacher.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"What was that?" She asked, seeing him hand the paper to the teacher. She got the stuff she needed for the class, but wasn't listening, instead she was watching Carlos.

message 29: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "My friend, Alex Bruckhaus is sick today so I was just writing that to let the teacher know so she doens't think that he is here." Carlos explained to Skye. He waited for what she would say next.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who's Alex?" She asked, wondering. She was hoping he didn't have a girlfriend. She was also wondering when Prom was, since everyone was saying it ws coming soon.

message 31: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Another of the football players. I've known him since middle school, met him in the 6th grade. He's like a brother to me. Both he and I don't have any girlfriends. He did have one before, but broke up with her."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She didn't say anything. She sat threw Mrs. Aricanas class. When it ended she asked, "Hey Carlos, what's your next class?" Hoping that they had the same class.

message 33: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 05:06PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Cavis"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well that's too bad...see you later." She walked out of the classroom.

message 35: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 05:22PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "It's ok, I'll see you in Tamerin though." He said before she left, then he left the classroom after packing up. He walked to Cavis' class and after it was over, he packed up and waited out side Tamerin's class for Skye.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She was so bored in Mrs. Millers class. When the bell rang she was happy to get out. She dodged the kids crowding the door and stopped at her locker to get her stuff for the next class, Mrs. Tamerin. She walked to her class, with she just met and said goodbye when they reached the door. She smiled at Carlos, "You didn't need to wait." She said.

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "I wanted to, it wouldn't be as fun without you." He said and walked into the class. He sat in the back of the class, mainly because he liked it there and hated being called on.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She followed him and sat next to him. "Why don't you have a girlfriend? You are hot..." She said, curious.

message 39: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 06:14PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "My last girlfriend broke it off after she transferred schools." He explained, not caring why she wanted to know. He waited for what she would say.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry..." She said, she sat there listening to the teacher for once. She waited for the bell to ring indicating the end of the school, today. The bell rang and she escaped the classroom.

message 41: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) He left the room as well, after packing up. He put everything in his locker, then grabbed his football bag. He walked to football practice.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, wait...Carlos." She ran towards him.

message 43: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Ya" He said, turning around, before actually getting to the practice field.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, when I transfered to this school, I tried out to be a cheerleader..." She said, not knowing how to finish it.

message 45: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 07:05PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "And? Did you make it or not?" He wanted to know, curious because most of the transfers he'd known before didn't make it onto the squad.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just found out...I made it." She said, excited. "I start practice today! Besides I was looking forward to watching you practice, anyways." She blushed and smiled.

message 47: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Thanks. I wish Alex were here, but like I said earlier he is sick today. Has been for the past few weeks actually, but he's on the team and I already let coach know that Alex won't be at practice today. Though it would be nice if you could meet him, he's really kool and so is coach. Coach actually doesn't mind cheer leaders watching practice, it's happened before, he's okay with it."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, cool." She walked away to go change in her uniform.

message 49: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) He walked to the practice field, having already changed into his practice uniform. He saw Coach warming up, he quickly said hi to coach and started warming up a bit, while waiting for Skye.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She put her uniform, saying hi to the other cheerleaders and walked out. Practicing but watching Carlos.

« previous 1