Paper Towns Paper Towns discussion

Ben and Lacey...

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Magpie Anybody else love them like I did?
I thought the were really, really, really cute :)
So?

Aj the Ravenous Reader I liked them too. It was these two characters who gave an actual love story to the book. :)

Magpie Yeah, cause I didn't really feel it with Margo and Q, ya know? I don't know, that just me, I usually like side romances better than the central one, I think it's the unexpected....(ex. Ron and Hermione in HP)

Aj the Ravenous Reader Magpie wrote: "Yeah, cause I didn't really feel it with Margo and Q, ya know? I don't know, that just me, I usually like side romances better than the central one, I think it's the unexpected....(ex. Ron and Herm..."

Yeah, I get you. They give the entire story more substance. Another very good example would be Simon and Izzy in the Mortal Instruments series. :)

Magpie Yeeeersh

Aj the Ravenous Reader Magpie wrote: "Yeeeersh"

Thumb up ;)

Caitie Roee awe! yes! I was so happy Ben and Lacy ended up together! It was cute because Ben really like her and lacey never noticed him but when she finally did and gave him and chance they ended up being otp of the story!

Aj the Ravenous Reader Caitie- thumbs up ;)

Magpie And I think it really redeemed Lacey too. Margo was going on about how unfaithful she was, but she turns out to be SO not superficial.

Caitie Roee Yes! and I feel like Margo was to harsh on her with the whole thing before she left. Like she really didn't know anything and didn't give Lacey the chance to tell her. I liked Margo for the first half but after a while I realized I didn't like her