What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Saving Cassie (Fairfield Corners #1)
This topic is about Saving Cassie
SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA romance/fiction? == young teenage(?) girl named Cassie and a former friend from her childhood days, Logan, who had become a handsome police officer [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pancake (last edited Nov 08, 2014 01:17PM) (new) - added it

Pancake (Pancakegurl714) | 7 comments Hello! The book that I'm looking for, I haven't actually read before. I was loading this book named "Left Behind" on my ipad, but instead this different book loads up and I don't recognize it at all. I read a few lines and then exited out. But from what I can remember, it's between a young teenage(?) girl named Cassie and a former friend from her childhood days, Logan, who had become a handsome police officer. I guess in the first chapter, years later, some kind of crime scene happens in Cassie's home and her boyfriend/friend(?) Alex(?) comes to comfort her. Unknowing to Cassie,Logan is the police officer who has come to investigate the scene and he asks Cassie for a private room where he can probably have an assistance check her for any injuries. She then realizes the familiar voice and turns around. After the realization, she tells him that there is a guest room. And that's where I exited out of the book. Any more info about the book would be helpful! Thanks. And to be honest I don't even know if this is a book...but weird how it just loaded up.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Nov 08, 2014 06:44PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Pancake--you need to put a little more info into your thread's title. And are the two books you listed the same book or are they different books, just with extremely similar themes? https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... for the location of the other thread.

message 3: by Pancake (new) - added it

Pancake (Pancakegurl714) | 7 comments Hello! There both different but with the same genre!

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments Saving Cassie Saving Cassie (Fairfield Corners #1) by L.A. Remenicky has a girl named Cassie and a cop named Logan

message 5: by Pancake (new) - added it

Pancake (Pancakegurl714) | 7 comments Thank you! I'm not sure that's the one but it doesn't hurt to read it! It sounds good to me too!

message 6: by Pancake (new) - added it

Pancake (Pancakegurl714) | 7 comments Actually it might be that one! I remember the mention of Cassie's best friend James!

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Pancake, should we mark this as solved?

message 8: by Pancake (new) - added it

Pancake (Pancakegurl714) | 7 comments Yes please. I'm not sure how to do that though...