What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Going Too Far
This topic is about Going Too Far
SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA romance/fiction? Not sure... [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pancake (last edited Nov 08, 2014 01:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pancake (pancakegurl714) | 7 comments Hello! I don't quite remember all the details of this book, but I think in the first chapter or so it was about a 18 yr old girl in high school who goes to this place or somewhere, where one of her friends committed suicide or a sister died? Maybe a bridge or railroad track...? Then, a police officer comes along to stop her, thinking she's trying to kill herself. Later on, she is placed under the watch of a young, out of high school, police officer who was originally from her high school but kept quiet and went through some kind of "goth" period during his high school days. They fall in love and one day ends up meeting each other while going out running. After, he shows her this brick wall while they go running, this part is in the middle or near the end of the book. I think the cover had a girl who was laying on the chest of a man and she had a nose piercing. Thanks for helping!

✨   Jordan   ✨ | 16 comments Hi Pancake, I think you might be talking about the book "Going Too Far" by Jennifer Echols.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Going Too Far for the click for the book that Jordana suggested.

Pancake (pancakegurl714) | 7 comments Yes that one! Thank you!