Creatures of the Night discussion

Homes in the City > Abandoned Castle. (Fairy & Alicorn)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(I wasn't sure if I've read the post right.)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(Thanks.)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(So do I post my part of the RP on here?)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Darka Vamper Hillered was in her modest swimsuit and she walking towards the pool. When suddenly, she saw something.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"To be honest, This is my first time swimming with a Mermaid." Darka replied very honestly and very kindly. She was willing to swim with Kyo in the pool. This'll be good for her experience of being with a boy her age.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(Well, good thing she got a good deal at the fairy store. She got a binkni for free after buying a modest swimsuit.)

Darka smiled and almost did the love drool. "He's HOT and handsome." She said in her mind. Darka took off her dress and high heels and jumped into the pool right next to Kyo with her(Darka) binkni on. "Since my pet Alicorn, Nightmare, is having her nap, we can be together. Just you and me." Darka said with a smile.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 09, 2014 12:03AM) (new)

Darka blushed very deeply. "Thanks." Darka said. "No. I never had one. You're my first and only boyfriend." Darka replied honestly. Darka thought for a moment and asked, "Do want to make out with me?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Darka nodded and snapped her fingers to make them appear in the hot tube. Darka was already loving it. Being with Kyo was the best moment in her lifetime.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(Let's keep the underwears on and bras on.)

"Ah yes. My love. I'll be your beloved girlfriend and you'll be my beloved boyfriend." Darka replied lovingly with a romantic voice. Darka smiled lovingly at Kyo. The love of her life. And her only love of her life.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(Thanks.)

Darka smiled and hugged Kyo while kissing him. "That's what my mother told me when I was a toddler. 'One day you'll have a man that'll love you, protects you, and comfort you'. I haven't forgot about that." Darka said lovingly.

(Ok.)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't know until now." Darka said truthfully. Darka kissed Kyo deeply.

Darka used to be a princess back when everything was going right. But when bad things starting happening when she was growing up. From bullies to having no family. Living with the Alicorn is good, but she needed a companion like Kyo.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nobody would know. Besides, I spent my entire life living in a shadow. That's why I'm living in the abandoned castle. Just don't tell anyone, but I'm a orphan that was once a Fairy Princess. I'm willing want to be a Princess once again with you." Darka said as she was very careful not to bit his tongue.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"As much as I do my love." Darka said lovingly. She couldn't stop blushing for some reason. "Thanks. It's very Vintage(Victorian and Antique)." Darka said with a love smile.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe to the middle of them." Darka replied as she pointed the middle of her small breasts. "You'll be my one and only love. And MidNight will protect us from any danger." Darka said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Her pulse race a little when he did that. "They're not? This whole time I had small breasts." Darka said.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(This is my first time doing sex story.)
(How about skip?)

"No offense my love, but I'm not looking at it." Darka replied in a NO OFFENSE tone.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love you too, Kyo. I hope we can get married and have kids of our own." Darka said and kissed Kyo back.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(Problem. There's two different kingdoms.)

"As I do." Darka replied. But when he asked about moving in, she had to think carefully. She's Not ignoring his question.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(Can Kyo move into this castle where it's safe?)

"Oh heck no. It's not about a difference kingdoms." Darka replied truthfully to her love. She didn't want to lose him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(YAY!)

Darka blushed very deeply when Kyo asked that. "Sure." Darka replied.

(Not too much detail on the shower part.)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can my love." Darka replied while blushing still.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll let you know when to stop. And it won't be offensive." Darka replied and started washing Kyo the same way that he did to her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I never knew you were so ticklish." Darka said and startled washing his hair very gently. "As I do. I've never been this happy all of my life." Darka said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. You'll be my bestest boyfriend ever." Darka said to Kyo and kissed him lightly with a smile.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's get dress and cuddle on the bee my love." Darka said very kindly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(I agree.)

Darka put her pink silk pjs on. "Right this way." Darka replied as she led him a master bedroom with a adult canopy bed.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Darka blushed very deeply and smiled. "As you are my love." Darka said.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. I've been thinking about nicknames lately." Darka said. Darka kissed Kyo deeply with a smile.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name have two meanings. One is Mischief and the other meaning is Mysterious." Darka replied while being careful on not to bit Kyo.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can stop touching my breasts my love." Darka said very kindly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. I know." Darka said kindly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. I would love you to sleep with me." Darka replied.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Darka blushed and laid her head on Kyo's chest.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Darka was asleep.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Darka smiled and snuggled closer to Kyo.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh no. You're fine. I needed to wake up. I can't sleep all day long." Darka replied and kissed Kyo on the cheek.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(Her pet is a girl. Also MidNight is the Alicorn's nickname.)

Nightmare held her nickname. "I may look like an ordinary Alicorn, but I don't eat hay. I eat Alicorn food(ie: CHOCOLATE)." Nightmare said.

"I would like some pancakes my love." Darka replied.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." The Alicorn said.

"I would love some chocolate-chip pancakes please." Darka replied.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks my love." Darka said and started eating her chocolate-chip pancakes happily with a smile.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Darka blushed very deeply. "Hang out with you." Darka replied. Darka usually sits on her throne Mopeing around and just stares at the Throne Room. But she wanted to do something else. Maybe hanging out with Kyo would be fun.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then, we'll both be together. It'll be better than Mopeing around in the Throne Room while sitting on the throne." Darka said and hugged Kyo very close to her.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's Chick-Flick?" Darka asked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would LOVE to see that movie. My parents used to watch 'Thor 2: The Dark World' all the time. Back when I was little." Darka said. Darka kissed Kyo back.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"You mean, the 'Thor 2: The Dark World' movie?" Darka asked kindly.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok." Darka said and put the movie 'Thor 2: The Dark World' in the DVD Player and push play and watched it with Kyo.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'll have to watch it. I don't want to accidentally give out the spoilers." Darka replied and kissed Kyo's cheek.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Darka did the love moan when he did that neck kiss.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"As I do my love." Darka said lovingly.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. I'm determined to marry you and have kids of our own." Darka said.

« previous 1 3