All That We Love discussion

Introductions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dominique (new)

Dominique (dominiquebookliver) | 101 comments Mod
So this is just so that we all start to get to know each other better how about we start with
Name
Favorite book
Favorite movie
Favorite food
And anything else you want to say
there will be more (get to know you) activities coming soon

message 2: by Dominique (new)

Dominique (dominiquebookliver) | 101 comments Mod
So my Name is Dominique I am 19
Favorite activity collecting books
Favorite book Dragonsong by Anne McCaffery
Favorite movie Anastasia, The Corps Bride, anything by Tim Burton, and anything by Hayao Miyazaki
Favorite food Sushi, Ribs, Pizza, Chocolate

Well I just wanted to say that I created this group so that I could take all of my ideas that I have gotten from other groups that I loved and to take all of the things that I love and make this group so that everyone can get the things that they love.
If you have any books, movies, any thing that is loved and you want there to be a discussion or a section in here for that just let me know.
This group isn't just about me and the things that I love. Its about all of us.

message 3: by Nadia (new)

Nadia | 1 comments Hi, My name is Nadia I'm 27 years old
I love to read, cook & write
I have so many favorite books it's hard to choose. However, my recent read "The Snow Child" by Eowyn Ivey was captivating.
Favorite all time movies: Little Women, Gladiator - overall I'm a huge movie fan so there are a lot of movies I love.
I absolutely love to cook and eat so I am a huge fan of food:) I especially enjoy European Food (French, Italian, Russian).

message 4: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Hi everyone :)

My name is Nicola and I am 23.
My favourite activity is reading and reviewing books.
It's really hard to choose a favourite book as there are so many! I would probably have to say the Harry Potter series just because I've loved it since I was a kid.
I don't have a favourite movie but I love action movies.
Favourite food is anything Italian! I could happily live on Italian food.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :)

message 5: by Lovekitty (new)

Lovekitty | 11 comments Hi! My name is Marlas but I usually go by Mars, and I'm sixteen years of age.
My favorite activities are reading, writing and cooking.
One of my favorite books is Modelland by Tyra Banks.
I like most Marvel movies, Tim Burton films(Edward Scissor Hands is an all time favorite for me)and Sixteen Candles.
I love all things delicious, and I don't have a sweet tooth, but a whole set of sweet teeth ;P

I also like to read manga and watch anime. I've recently gotten into the stuff, and it's all SO FREAKING GOOD! I'm kind of a nerd, but I'm proud of it! And I like to listen to soundtracks :)

Nanafewuphge9hgerhgeporghwpiwhv (nanagreh9w8yv3qoh4wbayq) | 1 comments Name: Nana
Favorite activity: Reading, listening to music, sleaping
Favorite book: Anything fantasy and YA really. I fx really enjoyed Harry Potter and The Hunger Games
Favorite movie: Same genre as books. I also really enjoy the TV show Once Upon a Time.
Favorite food: chocolate

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby (westenra) | 2 comments Name: Abby
Favorite activity: I love to read, listen to music, watch films/tv, and exercise.
Favorite book: That's so hard, haha! A lot of my favorites are Sarah Waters books, so basically anything by her. Others include: How to be a Good Wife, Night Film, The Diviners, The Chaos, Deathless, The Dark Wife, The Observations, etc.
Favorite movie: Another hard one, but I like The Company of Wolves, Interview with the Vampire, and I love any historical/war movies.
Favorite food: Mexican cuisine! Also Asian cuisine. Basically anything super spicy.
And anything else you want to say: Not much, except hello, and I'm totally new to this, haha.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (wanderingwebby) | 2 comments Name: Michelle
Favorite activity: Reading, Math! Doodling, having Adventures!
Favorite book: The Historian, Poison Study, Candy Girl, and the Thursday Next series
Favorite movie: What's up Doc, Amelie, Hackers

message 9: by Jaden (new)

Jaden (PixilatedUnicorn) | 2 comments Name Jaden
Age 12
Favorite activity reading
Favorite book Divergent or Shiver
Favorite movie napoleon dynamite
Favorite food pie