Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > New Beta-Reader lookin to read

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 6 comments Would you be will to read an unedited, approx 73k word romance suspence?

message 2: by Robert (new)

Robert Michael | 26 comments Hi Angela,

I would love to have you beta for me, as I feel my novel may be a good fit for you. Would you be interested?

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina Enquist | 10 comments Hi Angela,

I have a Young Adult Science Fiction novel that is around 60K. I am currently going through and making edits but should be done by Sunday, November 30. I am looking to send query letters out by December 12, and would love if you could Beta Read my book. I will share that you are my Beta Reader on my website and acknowledge you in my book. Visit my website christinaenquist.com for info regarding my book. Please respond to my email at cienquist@aol.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Christina Enquist

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Burson (lindabursonsnetnet) | 7 comments Hello Angela. I've been looking for a beta reader for a while. If you are still interested, I'd love to have give me their feedback about my novel. It is finished and edited completely, though that doesn't mean there may not be an error -- but I hope not! You can email me at lindaburson@gmail.com.

Thank you.

message 5: by Nathalie (new)

Nathalie Yeo | 5 comments Hi Angela. I`m Nathalie and i wonder if it`s still acceptable for me to ask of the same as you seem to have so many responses already. Anyway, if you have a minute please respond to this message and let me know about your availability please? I have an erotic romance with a dollop of suspense brewing and i need just what you have on offer. A fresh eye, an overall feeling about the story and general opinion on it.
Thanks so much,
Nat :)

message 6: by Mocha (new)

Mocha Pennington | 55 comments I sent you a PM.

Angie'sLilNeckofAuthorWorld | 17 comments Sorry to some that have been sending me there messages lately I have been extremely busy with working and beta reading here and also for others. I would like to say that I do not normally read anything off my the cusp of my genre list.. I just read what interest me because I feel that makes me a better BETA Reader for the person I am reading for.. But please always ask because I have read memoirs, and some short stories on some other topics.
Thanks again This has been fun..

message 8: by Victor (new)

Victor Cesena | 29 comments Hi Angela,

I checking if you can Beta Read my fiction, spiritual battle, with some romance. It is 77K complete. Please send e-mail to veacdev@gmail.com

message 9: by Cassy (new)

Cassy Cadey (cassycadey) | 3 comments I've sent you a private message!