Share your Blogs! discussion

Discussions > Back to Blogsics

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Northeast | 6 comments Hi All I started blogging a month or so a go gave it up and have come back for good I have 3 blogs currently up and running, one or younger gens that enjoy gaming retrohousegames.blogspot.co.uk
One for those that enjoy a bit of literarry works poempantry.blogspot.co.uk
and one about my life and the things we get up to myhousestories.blogspot.co.uk, please please please come by say hi and lets share some support

you can also connect with me on twitter @davidnortheast

message 2: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Glanville | 50 comments so far I have just read your poems, but will also check out your myhouse blog soon, I loved, loved your poems, you have a gift, the were amazing. I share with you anxiety and depression and have just started writing again too, after years of not being true to myself, I am finding it great therapy also, so I encourage you to keep going. Please check out my new website reflectionsfromme.com it may suit your beloved too. Let me know your thoughts if you check it out, you can email me at Mac@reflectionsfromme.com and if you like my site I will like yours back, maybe we can help eachother out that way. Regardless I will still keep my eye out for more of your poems, awesome work!

message 3: by David (new)

David Northeast | 6 comments I have left you a comment on your blog, and have also shared it on twitter for you you can follow me @davidnortheast for regular updates on my blogs :D I really appreciate all of my readers and their comments are highly valued

message 4: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Glanville | 50 comments thanks for the support, I really enjoyed reading your blog, keep going! I am not on twitter but can do with all the publicity I can get so thanks heaps! Look forward to reading your next entry

message 5: by David (new)

David Northeast | 6 comments Twitter is an amazing resource and I highly recommend you start on twitter as you can reach thousands of people very easily

message 6: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Glanville | 50 comments I will check it out thanks for the advice, I am new to all this

message 7: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Glanville | 50 comments Hi, guess who's on Twitter, yes me! I took your advice, and I am following you on Twitter, my twitter account is @MacGlanville yey ME! Now I just need a follower, or two, or, well . . .lots! hopefully someday. Thanks again for advice and support, I can't believe I've gone from such deep depression in April this year to starting a blog!

message 8: by David (new)

David Northeast | 6 comments recommended #bloggers #bbloggers #bloggersuk #bloggersRT @bloggers_uk and loads more that I can't think of

message 9: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Glanville | 50 comments thanks

message 10: by M (new)

M | 24 comments Life as a single mom, dating, college, and everything in between. Check it out :) http://comejudgemehere.blogspot.com/