Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jenna and Jack Frost

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Which on would you usually roleplay as? (do you like to do MXM or FXF)?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Name: Eric Harris
Personality: He is a sweet and caring guy, but when it comes to his work, he is very stubborn and stern.
Appearance: 5'8, brown eyes, long-short jet black hair. (exactly like in the picture).

[image error]

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((okay, but not at the moment))

Eric woke up half an hour before Madlyne. He had his suite on and was sitting at the table drinking his coffee as he heard his wife's alarm go off. He looked up when he watched as his wife Madlyne came in, "Morning." He greeted her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric smiled, "Come over here and sit down with me Mad." He encouraged her as he sipped his coffee. Ever since he met Madlyne, he kept on calling her Mad for short, "Did you sleep with your make up again?" He questioned her after encouraging her to come over.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric smiled after Madlyne kissed his lips deeply, "After breakfast, go fix your make up. I do not want you to have a bad day." He insisted.

((Do you think that they could work at a school together??))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric sat at the table, sipped his coffee and at his eggs. He watched her head upstairs while carrying her coffee with her; he sighed and rolled his eyes. He finished his eggs and coffee a little before Madlyne came downstairs. "Should I meet you there Mad?""

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric kissed her back before fixing his jacket and picking up his bag. "I have a meeting, but I will be in my office afterwards." He called up to her as he grabbed his car keys and headed out. Eric Harris was the principal of the town highschool. He had been principal just after getting married to Madlyne. The last principal had decided to retire, so they automatically made him the principal since he knew him very well. Eric climbed into his convertible and drove in the direction of the highschool.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric pulled into his spot next to the highschool and then got out. He grabbed his bag and fast walked to the front main doors. He checked his watched every so often as he headed to the office lounge.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric checked to see if the board was there, they were, but it looked like they were waiting for him. He walked in quietly in and took his seat at the end of the table. He let one of the boards talk for a while before cutting in and telling him to sit down.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric stood up and walked over to the white board; he wrote down what he thought the profits were and where he needed them to be.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments The meeting finished after an hour; he thanked the board and then headed into the main office to see if the new student was here yet.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Principle Harris told the secretary in the office to tell the student to come to his office. He turned on his heels and walked to his office. He sat in his chair and called his wife on the school phone.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "Hey Madylne, I mean Mrs. Harris." Eric corrected himself. "There is a new student coming in today and I was wondering if you would like to show him or her around the school." He asked her over the phone.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "Not yet." He checked his watched, "But he or she should be here soon." He peeked through the window of his office door to check. "Yes, actually. Will you come down here?" He questioned her or rather instructed her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments The girl looked up and saw, maybe a teacher, "My name is Sarah." She answered. "I was told to go to the principal's office. Do you know where that is?" She questioned.

Eric had let his wife hang up first and then waited for the girl and his wife Madlyne.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric looked up and smiled at Madlyne, "Hey love." He whispered back before turning his attention to the new girl. He stood up and held out his hand for her to take. It is a pleasure to meet you Sarah."

Sarah nodded nervously and then followed Mrs. Harris into the principal's office. She watched as the principal held his hand out to her. "As to you..uh principal Harris." She answered as her legs shook under her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sarah looked from to the principal then to Mrs. Harris and then back.

Eric smiled, "This is Mrs. Harris, she will show you around the school if you have not already." He gestured to his wife as he sat down.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric nodded, "Will you close the door door for me Mrs. Harris!" He called to her.

Sarah nodded, "It is nice to meet you Mrs. Harris. So I did not get my schedule yet." She informed Mrs. Harris.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric looked around his office for something to do. He stood up and decided to check on some of the teachers.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sarah followed along side the teacher and noted everything.

The principal told his secretary that he was going to stroll through the halls and monitor them as well as visit some of the teachers.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sarah had soon finished getting a tour of her new school. She let Mrs. Harris hand her her schedule and agenda. "yes, please that would be lovely and of course."

Mr. Harris walked up to the second floor to check on Ms. Brown.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric walked into the room and stood in the back for a bit. He typed something into his phone; when he glanced up, he saw Sarah and Madlyne at the doorway.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "I am going through some of the classes and seeing on how they are doing." He mouthed back as he walked quietly back to the door of the classroom.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sarah smiled slightly and nodded. She walked over to the desk next to Alex."

Eric walked out of the classroom and waited for Madlyne to walk out once everything was settled. He checked his watch as he just was happy that his schedule did not have any more meetings for today.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric looked at Madlyne, "Yes,of course. What is it?" He questioned back.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric followed his wife to her office. He watched her shut the door and the blinds. He held onto her as she jumped up onto him, "Baby, couldn't you waited until we were home?" He questioned her as he pulled back in between kisses.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Mr. Harris sighed, "Fine, but I have a question to ask you." put her down on her the table.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "I was wondering if you every wanted to have kids." He questioned Madlyne, or rather it sounded like a statement.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric turned on his heels and faced away from Madlyne, "You really do not have to answer at the moment, but when you have answered, you can tell me anytime." He turned back around and smiled.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric stumbled slightly as she jumped back onto him. "give me a warning when you to that." He placed her onto the table and then kissed her on the lips. "You do?" He questioned.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric placed his hands on Madlyne's waist. He kissed her, but then pulled back, "do you have another student coming in?" He questioned her before kissing her again.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "So do you have anything else today?" He questioned her as pulled her closer.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "Good, because I have nothing else in my schedule for today." He informed her as kept her close.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "I am not sure. I was planning on checking some of the teachers." Eric informed her as he put his nose to her hair, "You smell really nice today honey. Did you use the peach shampoo this morning?" He questioned her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "You know how I like you using your special shampoo." Eric pulled back and then sat down on the ground. "Come sit in my lap, Mad." He motioned her for her to come sit.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eric smiled as he let Madlyne play with the buttons of his shirt, "I have been wondering, what should we do for lunch?" He questioned her her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((sure))

Eric sighed, "I was thinking Mexican..."