What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > fiction love and romance book about a girl who goes to college and who lost her brother ends up going home for vacation and ends up falling for a guy from her college

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yolanda (last edited Aug 09, 2017 04:40PM) (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments fiction love and romance book about a girl who goes to college and who's twin brother committed suicide when she was in high school ends up going home for vacation and ends up falling for a guy from her college. She is bringing pies to her aunts restaurant where she sees him eating alone because his parents aren't there. Her aunt or mother ends up inviting him to their house for the holiday.

message 2: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments can anyone help please

message 3: by Alyce (new)

Alyce Hunt (alliesaur) | 8 comments Is this a YA or an NA novel? Some of the details sound like it could be The Beginning of Everything - however that novel is more from the male point of view and he's an ex-footballer, not a current footballer.

message 4: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments Thanks Alyce but thats not it. he was popular but she was kind of a loner i don't remember if he played ball but he was rich with an absent mom and dad i think he had a sinking who died. she had a twin who committed suicide on the night she went to a party

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Sinking? Is that twin or sister?

message 6: by Christie (new)

Christie | 153 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Sinking? Is that twin or sister?"

I took it to mean sibling. :)

message 7: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments no it's not sinking.
i know that she sees the school mate in her aunts restaurant eating alone and her aunt makes her invite him to dinner at her family house. He takes her to his house before going to her family's house . i think it's during Christmas or thanksgiving time

message 8: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments the twins were boy and girl. the boy died

message 9: by Ayshe (last edited Jun 05, 2017 04:47AM) (new)

Ayshe | 4230 comments Is your new thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... duplicate of this one? If so, it should be deleted. From the group home page: 2. Don't create duplicates of the same request. Bump your topic/thread every 30+ days (by posting a comment) -- or sooner if you remember more information.

When did you read it?

message 10: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments Ayshe wrote: "Is your new thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... duplicate of this one? If so, it should be deleted. From the group home page: 2. Don't create duplicates..."

Sorry i didn't realize i made two. I read it like 2 years ago, then all of my books got wiped from my phone so i lost it

message 11: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments I also remembered that he drives a red sorts car and that she goes with him to his house so he can get ready to spend the day with her family, and the reason his parents aren't there is because they are at a charity event

message 12: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39318 comments Mod
(Someone deleted the duplicate thread.)

message 13: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "(Someone deleted the duplicate thread.)"
I did not realize it was a duplicate so i deleted it

message 14: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Yolanda wrote: "Lobstergirl wrote: "(Someone deleted the duplicate thread.)"
I did not realize it was a duplicate so i deleted it"

That's fine. If you hadn't, a mod would have come along and deleted it.

message 15: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Yolanda wrote: "Lobstergirl wrote: "(Someone deleted the duplicate thread.)"
I did not realize it was a duplicate so i deleted it"

That's fine. If you hadn't, a mod would have come along and delet..."

I appologize it was so long since i wrote this one that i had forgotten

message 16: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda | 10 comments Can anyone help please.. I remember that she was supposed yo bring her boyfriend home but they broke up

message 17: by Kris (new)

message 18: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Yolanda, are you still looking for this or did you find it?