1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Lana and M.Amber

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) hiya

message 3: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) So what do you want to do?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments My idea was on the request thingy along with the requirements.

message 5: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Oh okay I see it so you wanna make our characters?

message 7: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) cool beans

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments So um who makes one first??

message 10: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) can you please?

message 12: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) thanks

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments My characters very dramatic by the way xD

message 14: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Nov 09, 2014 08:37AM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Name: Argent Roth
Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...
History: Argent's past wasnt the best. She lost her mother to cancer when she was around 3 years old. Her father, who was starting to drink when her mother was sick, began abusing her. Once she turned 10, her father hired a man to rape her, which caused her to have a fear of males. She had tried to commit suicide multiple times but she couldn't, in fear of disappointing her mother. When she turned 13, her neighbors called the cops due to her screaming and her father was sent to jail, and she was sent to an orphanage.
Personality: She is very quiet and shy
other: She is a cutter and suicidal. She has to take a lot of medicine for anxiety, suicide, depression and many other things.