Free Books 4 Reviews discussion

How To Bake A Chocolate Soufflé (Cherry Harbor, #1)
This topic is about How To Bake A Chocolate Soufflé
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old FB4R Folders > How To Bake A Chocolate Soufflé

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronel (last edited Nov 08, 2014 04:46AM) (new)

Ronel van Tonder (ronelvantonder) | 65 comments Mod
Blurb:
Forget what your English professor told you – life stories are not written in college.

Madeleine LaBlange, Annie Anderson, and Audrey Navarro shared formative years as roommates at Chicago’s Catholic haven for women, the historic Abbott College. If only they could have predicted the collisions between their carefully crafted life plans and the realities they discover beyond campus...

Madeleine harbors dreams of becoming a concert pianist while Dr. Reynold Fenwick, her mercurial graduate school mentor, harbors fantasies of Madeleine. Will pursuing her dreams be worth the cost? Will an evening in Budapest change her life forever?

Annie plans to build a perfect family with her perfect husband in the cutthroat news media industry, until an abrupt tragedy shakes the foundations of her marriage. What happens when she feels pulled between the two men she loves most, her husband and her father?

Audrey leaves her religious, restrictive parents behind and aims for Chicago’s downtown skyline, dating recklessly and staring down each grueling workday one Chicago Dog at a time. Will an island respite lure her away from her corporate future? When she finds herself in the arms of an unexpected lover, will she have the courage to stand up for her own evolving sense of self?

Follow the journeys of these remarkable women, and cheer them on as they navigate life, love, and chocolate soufflé.

Includes over a dozen decadent new recipes from Crowded Earth Kitchen!

Book Details
Genre: Romance/Food Fiction
Author: Carly Ellen Kramer
Pages: 276

If you would like to read this book for free, please leave your comments below and we'll hook you up with a copy in exchange for a review

message 2: by Aminah (new)

Aminah (mina58) | 2 comments Hi, I would love to review this book. I can review it in 2-3 weeks. I would prefer it as a book not an electronic version if possible, thanks.

message 3: by Ronel (new)

Ronel van Tonder (ronelvantonder) | 65 comments Mod
Aminah wrote: "Hi, I would love to review this book. I can review it in 2-3 weeks. I would prefer it as a book not an electronic version if possible, thanks."

Hi Aminah,

At the moment we are only working with e-books, not physical copies. I will ask the author to communicate with you via PM to arrange for the book to reach you.

message 4: by Carly Ellen (new)

Carly Ellen Kramer (carlyellenkramer) | 3 comments Hello Aminah,

I just sent you a PM. :)

Carly Ellen

Emmie (ems264) Sounds like a good book. Would love to read this one. AZW3 or mobi format as I read with kindle. It should take 4 days

message 6: by Carly Ellen (new)

Carly Ellen Kramer (carlyellenkramer) | 3 comments Hello Emmie,

I just sent you a PM. :)

Carly Ellen

message 7: by Carly Ellen (new)

Carly Ellen Kramer (carlyellenkramer) | 3 comments Fun Update: This book is in the running for the January Book of the Month read ("Free Pick" category) in the "Nothing Better than Reading!!" group. Your vote would be appreciated! If you are so inclined, here is the link: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...
Be Well!
Carly Ellen

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.