Book Promotions discussion

Author Bio's > The Natural Co-Creators Show on Blog Talk Radio

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenniferlynch) | 13 comments Hello,

I run a radio show called The Natural Co-Creators Show on blog talk radio and I am looking for authors to interview about their books. Books must be inspiring and in some way help others. i.e. spiritual books, self help, Mind Body Spirit, new ideas, things that inspire people to move forward. If this is you, please get in touch In December I will be starting new 20 minute slots for authors to promote their books.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search?q...

Many thanks
Jennifer Lynch

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Jennifer wrote: "Hello,

I run a radio show called The Natural Co-Creators Show on blog talk radio and I am looking for authors to interview about their books. Books must be inspiring and in some way help others. ..."

Hello Jennifer,

Sounds like a cool thing you are doing!
I'm a blogger and I should be celebrating the release of my novel "Into the Vines" come January 2015.

Inspirational, yes, I'd like to think so. Loss, heartache and an adventure crossing several continents helping those in need.

I'll be in touch or contact me here:
simplykim@bellsouth.net

Caroline

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenniferlynch) | 13 comments Hi Caroline,

It sounds amazing! I will be in touch shortly. I want to try and get several interviews recorded for shows in January so if there are any other writers out there interested in being on my blog talk radio please get in touch and I will send you the details.

Many thanks
Jennifer