Buddy read time xx discussion

General > books people havent got a partner for yet

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☁Ginjer the ninja☁ (last edited Nov 30, 2014 08:53PM) (new)

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 123 comments so going through the thread I saw lots of people requesting a partner for books, and no one ended up reading it with them. I have the list, with the user that requested it here:

Fatema- Carrie by Stephen King
Aria- Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins The DUFF Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #2) by L.J. Smith Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa Brunette Ambition by Lea Michele The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie An Abundance of Katherines by John Green The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer Dying to Know You by Aidan Chambers
Green Elephant Girl- The Anatomy of Wings by Karen Foxlee
Elvina- Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1) by Jay Kristoff
Rachel- Dead Girls Walking (Dead Girls Detective Agency #2) by Suzy Cox The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia, #1-7) by C.S. Lewis Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3) by Veronica Rossi A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall The Grimm Legacy (The Grimm Legacy, #1) by Polly Shulman
Ana- The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien
Hailley- Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling
KatnissEverswan- The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
Sophia- Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
Meliha- The Guardian Angel's Journal by Carolyn Jess-Cooke
Raina- Trust fall- m x m fanfic
Lena- Teardrop (Teardrop, #1) by Lauren Kate

notify me if you do no longer require reading partners for these books.

message 2: by Hadiqa (new)

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) ☁Ginjer the ninja☁ wrote: "so going through the thread I saw lots of people requesting a partner for books, and no one ended up reading it with them. I have the list, with the user that requested it here:

Fatema- [bookcover..."

I have read the Everbound so that is done :-) I would like to buddy read stargirl 1 and 2 though :)

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments hi, I no longer need:
clockwork angel
since you've been gone
wishing spell
don't even think about it
love, stargirl

thanks 8D

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 123 comments Hadiqa wrote: "☁Ginjer the ninja☁ wrote: "so going through the thread I saw lots of people requesting a partner for books, and no one ended up reading it with them. I have the list, with the user that requested i..."

okay, cool. you can request stargirl in the request folder :))

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 123 comments ♫✯Aria loves #Spoby✯♫ *Emmi* (see I shortened my name!!) wrote: "hi, I no longer need:
clockwork angel
since you've been gone
wishing spell
don't even think about it
love, stargirl

thanks 8D"

ok awesome :)

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 123 comments coolio

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 123 comments Done :)

Dana (six strings and a sailboat) Carlisle | 46 comments don't need sisterhood :)

message 14: by Ana (new)

Ana | 3 comments I don't need mine anymore, but thanks :)

message 15: by Raina (new)

Raina | 2 comments I don't need a reading partner anymore.

Dana (six strings and a sailboat) Carlisle | 46 comments ♫✯Aria loves Brittana✯♫ *Klaine* ❤️Because of the layers?❤️I counted the number of times you’d smile at me, and I’d die on days that you didn’t. wrote: "Rot and Ruin (Benny Imura, #1) by Jonathan MaberryThe Moon and More by Sarah DessenCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa MeyerThe Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon[bookcover:The Grooming of Alice|4..."

geez!! :0

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments I don't need the DUFF, OCD love story,or Part time indian