The Suspense of It All! discussion

Rooftop Promotions > Last Shot at Justice Available for Preorder!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 218 comments Mod
Blinding Justice is being re-released as Last Shot at Justice, celebrating the launch of the series The Boys of Syracuse, Kansas. Last Shot at Justice will be released November 21st. If you haven't read Blinding Justice, now is the time to order your copy of this edge of your seat suspense with a dash of romance!

(There are only minor changes to the story, so if you read Blinding Justice, you won't need to buy Last Shot at Justice - unless you want to support the new cover, and get a sneak peek at Book 2, Last Second Chance, of course.)

Last Shot at Justice (Boys of Syracuse, Kansas, #1) by Kristi Cramer

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Shot-Justi...

message 2: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 25 comments I re-read my review of the first book, Kristi, and I am glad you are doing a series. Do you know when the second book is due to be out? I will surely want to read it.

message 3: by Kristi (new)

Thanks, Charlene.
I'm aiming for right before Christmas. The story is written, and about one scene away from being complete. And then, of course, comes editing, betas, etc. Just got to knuckle down and get it done!

message 4: by Kristi (new)

After rereading your review, I do need to mention, though, that Last Second Chance is very different from Last Shot at Justice. It is much more of a Romance, and features two different main characters. Blue and Mitzi appear in cameos, and there is still suspense, but not so much mystery. (Still no graphic gore or sex.)

Book 3 will be paced more like Book 1, but I don't have more than an outline of it.

I do think that those who enjoyed Book 1 will also enjoy Book 2.

message 5: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 25 comments Thanks; I'm looking forward to future books. BTW, If you ever need a new beta, I've done it for a few other authors.

message 6: by Kristi (new)

I might just hit you up for that. :-)

message 7: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 25 comments Just let me know; I have a Kindle but also read printed books!

message 8: by H.d. (new)

H.d. Terech | 29 comments that is exciting! I will keep my eye out for the release!

message 9: by Kristi (new)

Thanks! I think I've got everything in order. It is actually available on B&N and ARe already, as well as on my website.

I finished Last Second Chance on Saturday, and my first 'alpha reader' (the one I asked to tell me if the story is even worth telling) enjoyed it so much he played hookie from work to finish it. Now it just needs editing, then betas...although I may reverse that order if I can't find a new editor toot suite.

I'm excited! I don't know what I was thinking, applying for (and getting) a Christmas job with the Post Office....

message 10: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 25 comments Keep us posted on your timetable, and best wishes as you work for the post office and edit your new book. My beta offer is still open ...