1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Lana and Tinker Bell

Comments Showing 1-50 of 314 (314 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 2: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Hey :)

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments So what rp do you like to do?

message 4: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I'm good with whatever

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments cool so you wanna do a paranormal or supernatural rp?

message 6: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Sure thing.. I was just thinking about something like that

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments cool what idea do you have?

message 8: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I don't know I just kind of want to do something that would be like them being mates and not knowing it until they met the other

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments sure we can do that :) so are they both gonna be supernatural or will it just be one?

message 10: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Umm maybe both be supernatural

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments awesomeness so do you want it to be MxM or MxF or FxF

message 12: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I honestly don't care I'm good with it all

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments sweet let's do an MxM if that's okay :)

message 14: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Yeah fine with me

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments awesome sauce so you wanna make characters?

message 16: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Ahh we can if you want too... Hey did you know we had another rp somewhere?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments really? :D where?

message 18: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments It's in this group I found it earlier

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments what group I might have left it or something.

message 20: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments It's in the group we are in right now

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Name: Alistair Hendrick

Species: Dark faire (could yours be a wolf or something?)

Appearance:Platinum blonde hair that's both wavy and spiky,dark grey eyes that turn red when upset or excited. pale skin,lean muscular short for his age.

Personality: Seemingly quiet however he's very snarky and slightly rude to new people but after a while if they are very nice to him,he warms up to them.

-animals
-sleeping
-boys

Dislikes:
-Cherries
-Bullies

Other:None

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments awesomeness I'll try and find it

message 23: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Okay cool. I'll have mine up in a bit.. I'll have to add to him later though

message 24: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Name: Tobias East
Nicknames: Toby
Species: werewolf. When in this form his wolf is almost the same color as his hair is.. Maybe slightly darker. His eyes stay the same though

Appearance: he is tallish with dark blonde hair and bright green eyes. He has an athletic build. His eyes do change color slightly when he is upset or angry

Personality: Toby is a very soft spoken and quiet person. However he is often seen as rude and arrogant. Not at all a friendly and loyal person. Though for certain people he can be very caring. He has a fiery temper and a short fuse. He is overly protective of the people he is close to.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments sweet you wanna start or me?

message 26: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Could you start?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments sure :)

Alistair sat by his desk,scribbling away in his notebook. He was currently working on a story that was getting to good part. Ardently grabbing a cookie,he munched on it as he wrote.

message 28: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Tobias was sitting on his porch playing his guitar softly. He didn't mind that people could hear him just he didn't like it when he wa the center of attention. He softly softly playing with his head down not looking at people who would happen to walk by

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments His eyebrows twitched when he slightly heard a sound of music being played.Setting down his pencil,he took off his glasses and looked out the window to where he saw a figure playing.

message 30: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments He was playing mostly from memory only every once in a while opening his eyes to see the music that was laying at his feet.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Intrigued he walked downstairs and opened the door to his house,staring down the street to the boy playing and walked over,running a hand through his locks before he stopped and watched him play.

message 32: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Tobias continued playing hearing someone approaching him with his heightened senses. Though he still didn't look up until the song ended. He glanced up at the other boy only turning slightly red

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He just stood there watching him until he finished and glanced up. A smile twitched at the corner of his lips. "I like how you play...it's a very nice song."

message 34: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments He nodded a little bit," Ahh... Thanks." He answered softly. He wasnt all that sure what else to say," h-how long were you standing there?" He asked after a while of silence

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Alistair shrugged. "About a while."He replied and tilted his head "Do you sing as well?"He asked

message 36: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Toby nodded slightly," oh.. And I don't sing." He answered," Do you?"

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments "Ah..."He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Not really. I'm more of a writing person."He walked up the porch and extended a hand. "I'm Alistair by the way."

message 38: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments He nodded slightly and put his guitar down on the chair beside him," so you write music?" He asked thinking that's what he meant,"I'm Tobias." He answered shaking his hand

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments "No...I write books."He said with a sight smile and shook his hand. "I like your name. It's very nice."Alistair commented.

message 40: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments "Ohh... That sounds interesting." He answered shaking his hand," Thanks.. Sometimes it's fun to have a different name."

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He chuckled and nodded. "Understandable."He replied and took a seat. "Do you mind if I sit?"He asked .

message 42: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments He grinned slightly," No I don't mind." He answered as he watched him. There was something different about the other boy that Tobias couldn't pin down

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments "Thank you."He replied and made himself comfortable. He cocked his head as he sniffed his scent. Tobias smelled odd but not really unpleasant.

message 44: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments "You're welcome." He answered turning slightly just so he could try and figure out what was off about him. Tobias finally said," Do you live around here?"

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments "Right across the street from you."He answered pointing to the white house across from them and smiled a bit. "I didn't know you lived here."

message 46: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments "How long have to lived there?" He asked before he thought about what he said," Ohh sorry that sounded rude,. It's just I've lived here since I was little." He answered

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments "I moved in eight years ago."He said and waved a hand. "But don't worry I'm not offended." He chuckled

message 48: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments He nodded a little bit," oh.. That's weird that I have never seen you around before now." He said softly

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He shrugged. "I prefer to stay inside at times."Alistair murmured and scratched his head. He didn't like to go outside for reasons like these. The people walking around the house had a lot of negativity,which he needed to survive.

message 50: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Tobias nodded," I understand that. I like to come outside just for a little while after being in the house for a long time. That and out here it sounds cooler when I'm playing."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7