Literature Spelunking: Explore the Possibilites discussion

Welcome! > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Desiree', Teacher 'n Training (last edited Nov 10, 2014 07:19PM) (new)

Desiree' (sequoia01) | 37 comments Mod
Please introduce yourself and share some of your background.

message 2: by Desiree', Teacher 'n Training (last edited Jan 04, 2015 11:21PM) (new)

Hello, my name is Desiree'. I am the Moderator of this group. I created this group for everyone to have a voice and unite all Bibliophiles (those who have a love of books and reading) in order that we may discuss "hot" subject matter that concerns all citizens in the global society, regardless of where we live on this glorious lovely planet. Where ever you live, unite and be heard: Carpe Librum, Seize The Book!

message 3: by Larry (new)

Larry (lerogers) | 6 comments I'm Larry Rogers, a former high school history teacher and a retired teacher education professor. Currently, I'm chair of the Brookings (SD) Library Board (7th year) and a Brookings District school board member (5th year).

message 4: by Desiree', Teacher 'n Training (new)

Larry wrote: "I'm Larry Rogers, a former high school history teacher and a retired teacher education professor. Currently, I'm chair of the Brookings (SD) Library Board (7th year) and a Brookings District schoo..."

Welcome Larry. With your background in education, we look forward to reading your feedback and learning more about your opinions of the topics being discussed.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello my name is Michael. I am retired and I like to read new literature as I find it.

message 6: by Desiree', Teacher 'n Training (new)

Michael wrote: "Hello my name is Michael. I am retired and I like to read new literature as I find it."

Welcome Michael.