Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ © discussion

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 4273 comments Mod
Eva's horse trotted on the trail and it gave a small neigh as it approached a lake. Eva urged her horse to jump over it and it obliged. "Hurry!" she whined at Skye,"God!"

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Skye wasn't as good on a horse as her fiends so when she tried to get the horse to jump over the lake it merely ran across it her favourite worn out jeans now completely soaked . "Question for ya Eva," she said glaring at her

message 4: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Yeah?" she called back over her shoulder, grinning devilishly.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Do you know a girl named Isabella back at campus?" She asked she didn't want to sound like one of those pushy girls who asked her crush about it.

message 6: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Isabella?" Eva mused, rolling her sleeves J. Crew style,"Oh! Trashy hair and fake accent? She was a senior when I was a freshman, sucking up. I think she plans parties or something now? Like, ew, who'd attend that?" she cackled, then asked,"Why?"

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "Eva,Skye where are you"skyler yelled as her jet black horse trotted around the trail with her,"I go to the washroom for 5 sec and you ditch meh"she yelled doubting that the heard her,she tried her phone but their was no signal,stupid phone she said as she chucked her phone away.Suddenly she heard a scream "skyblue is that you"

message 8: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Here," Eva yelled back,"Keep up and we won't ditch."

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "why hello to you to eva"sky said "lets race"she said
as her horse reached eva and skye

message 10: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"It's on," Eva smiled, then shot off, dust blooming and no sight of her to be seen.

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "Eva you cheater,this is so like you"she said as she gallooped after with eva trying to catch up to her but with no prevail,all of a sudden her horse stopped"what are you doing galla were losing"she said as her horse neighed and stomped it hooves"your such a divahhhhhhhhh"she screamed as her horse suddenly started running again

message 12: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva smirked as she got off her horse. "I won!" she crowed, taking off her blazer.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I'm going to bed guys till tmrw??))

"I'm so not in this race," she said laughing. She was the worlds worst horse back rider.

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She laughed as her horse trotted behind them, "Eva should've had that horse," she said hoping Eva didn't take offence to that.

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments Skyler quickly covered her horses ears"That exactly what i was thinking this horse is soo moody"as if the horse heard her it stood on it hind legs making skyler fall"oww,this horse is such a bitch"she said as she wiped her knees"can i ride with you skye"she asked waiting for a reply

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She giggled the horse was so Eva's type! "Of course hop on, just a fair warning I'm not the best rider." She tugged on the reins getting her horse to slow down "you wanna take the reins on this baby?" She asked

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments skyler smiled at skye politeness "I would but the more you ride the better you get,and i think my buts in a coma from fall"she said as she climbed on the back

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Guess you're right," she said Ina happy tone although she couldn't wait to get off the horse "hop on, Eva's gonna freak if we are too far behind her."

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments SKyler noticed skyes grip on the horses reigns,she put her hand on skyes hand"ease your grip,the reason he is going slowly is because it uncomfortable"skyler said as she also corrected her form

message 20: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva tapped her foot,"Hurry up!" she snapped, twisting her cartier watch.

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It's not the only one that's uncomfortable," she said with a nervous laugh. Skylar was a good rider she felt like she was on the stand for judgement

message 22: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva heard them. "Loosen the reins and kick the horse!" she practically screeched.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Skye did what Eva said the horse going faster than she was comfortable with but went with it anyway "omg," she half laughed

message 24: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva clapped loudly and cheered.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Omg I'm doing it," she exclaimed never having gone this fast on her horse

message 26: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Evangeline stashed her riding crop and climbed up a tree, preparing to give them a scare.

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I'm so sorry I forgot))

Skye pulled the reins bringing her horse back to a trot "Eva, I so did it!" She cheered, looking back at Skylar and looking aroun for Eva.

message 28: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva gave a caterwaling cry and and dropped neatly onto her horse.

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Skye screamed dropping the reins "omg, omg omg Wva!" She yelled

message 30: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

She turned around and let the horse to an extremely fast gallop, bending over like a jockey.

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You are crazy women!" She squealed picking up her reins. "What is wrong you with I almost like died here."

message 32: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Puh-lease." Eva flipped her off,"You're just over reacting silly."

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "Eh mah gawd eva are your trying to give me a bloody heart attack,sky is right we both could have dropped dead right now"she said as she switch with sky now in charge of the horse

message 34: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"You're both too dramatic! " Eva whined.

message 35: by Sabs~ Semi hiatus (last edited Nov 13, 2014 08:28PM) (new)

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "Evaaaa I am getting tired,let stop,"she said as she lead her horse back towards the stables with skye behind her
Skyler and Skye Exit the Trail

((at the stables))

message 36: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva sighed,"I do everything for you guys runningthe Glam Clan and thisis how you repay me?"

Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ ©

unread topics | mark unread