Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

AUTHORS' CORNER > Guest blogger spots - Promo op

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andy (last edited Nov 07, 2014 03:33PM) (new)

Andy Mulberry (andymulberry) | 15 comments I recently started an author blog for all things middle grade/kid's books and whatever else strikes my fancy.

Something smells fishy here...

If you are a middle grade author and would like to talk about your writing/your book/your giveway, author interview, etc..., I'd be happy to host you.

Spots are limited to once a week.

Send me a message/email to be in touch if interested!

message 2: by Jay (new)

Jay Parks (jay_parks) | 19 comments I'm interested! I'd love to do it.

I don't have a book giveaway (yet), but coordinating one with your blog would be fantastic. PM me if you're interested, and we can work out the details. My first book is just out: The Lightning Gun. I'd think this fits your interest of "strange adventures, odd characters and mysterious circumstances."

Let me know!

message 3: by Maranda (last edited Nov 07, 2014 05:19PM) (new)

Maranda Russell | 48 comments If you are going to interview fellow children's authors, I would be interested :) Most of the books I have published for middle grade readers so far are short story ebooks, but one of them actually won an award. I have published picture books too. If you want to find out more about me and my books to see if you want to do an interview, feel free to check out my website, www.marandarussell.com.