What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Girl who can see spirits and helps solve murder investigations

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee Griswold | 3 comments I have read this before, but I really want to read it again.

message 2: by Alyce (new)

Alyce Hunt (alliesaur) | 8 comments Can you give more information about the novel? Whether it was young adult, when you read it etc., because then it'll be easier for people to make suggestions for you :)

Off of the top of my head, this sounds in a similar vein to the Harper Connelly series by Charlaine Harris, or Missing by Meg Cabot, but depending on what genre you are looking for these might be aimed too young.

message 3: by Ket (new)

Ket | 164 comments Was this one of Bruce Coville's Nina Tanleven series?

https://www.goodreads.com/series/4282...

What level of gruesome are the murders she's helping to solve? Like, on a scale from Nancy Drew to CSI?

message 4: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee Griswold | 3 comments in between its only one murder which leads to her meeting a ghost that tries to take over the world

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana Guzman | 9 comments Maybe something by Karen White?

message 7: by Wren (new)

message 8: by Kitiara (new)

Kitiara | 4 comments Is this perhaps the 44 series by Jools Sinclair? Abby Craig was dead for 44 minutes then she awakens and can see and hear ghosts. There are 10 ebooks in the series.

message 10: by Mary (new)

message 11: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Kaylee, are you still looking for this? Did you check out all the suggestions from 2014 forward?

message 12: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Kaylee, are you still looking for this? Did you check out all the suggestions from 2014 forward?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.