One x One discussion

Emma and Tyler

Comments Showing 1-50 of 532 (532 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Idea One: A young girl's parents have recently passed away. She wants to go live with her grandmother, but the grandmother lives on the other side of the forest. The girl is sent to live with her uncle, who is constantly drunk. The girl endures two months of abuse from him before running away into the forest, hoping to find her grandmother. As night falls, she finds herself completely lost, and hunted by wolves. The guardian of the forest, a boy about her age, finds the girl running from the wolves, and saves her from them. He takes her to his home to care for her, and they slowly fall in love.

Idea Two: The genders in this one can be switched A great war between two kingdoms has just ended. To end the war, the kingdom Lorinea gave the Aurorian kingdom a group of their maids and servants to work in their palace. One of those gifts is a young and timid girl who has been taught her whole life to obey, no matter what. She is assigned to be the maid of the prince, who is quite rude to the Lorineans. The girl is not his first Lorineans maid, but all have requested to have a different job. But because of her upbringing, the girl endures the princes teasing. The prince eventually soften towards the girl after learning more about her, and the two fall in love.

Idea Three: A girl wakes up in a cell, not knowing how she got there, or who she even is. In the next cell over is a boy her age, who knows why she is there, and why is there, but refuses to tell the girl. Despite her frustration with him, they end up becoming friends, and falling in love. Although she keeps it to herself, the girl feels like everything that is happening has happened before. One day, she manages to convince the boy to tell her why she is there. He tells her that she is actually the ruler of a society, but there was an uprising, and her memory was erased, and she was imprisoned. Just as she learns this, she is taken away and her memory is wiped, like it was every time she finds out the truth. This time, the machine doesn't work, and when she wakes up, she remembers.

Idea Four: A vampire kidnaps a girl to use to feed on. Every night, he nearly drains her completely. However, his conversations with her before he feeds become longer, until one night he decides not to hurt her. His feedings become more gentle, and less drastic. Slowly, the two fall in love.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Oh I like the 3rd one :) I'll be the boy -- can I use a character of mine? He's my main character for my NaNoWriMo novel.

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Yeah, awesome! I don't do that idea often. Name, age, and appearance for charries?

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Ok! Uhm he's italian is that ok?

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) That's fine!

Name: Tylia Pond

Appearance: Ruby from OUAT

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) That's fine!

Name: Tylia Pond

Appearance: Ruby from OUAT

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Name: Giuliano de' Medici

Giuliano de' Medici

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) And start?

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Sure. You or me first?

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) I can.

Tylia was thrown back into her cell after her latest memory wipe. She was a clean slate- again.

"Wait!" She screams at the retreating guards. "Why am I here?!"

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) They did not answer -- they had other work to do. They departed in silence.

message 12: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia bangs on the bars, unaware of someone watching. "What did I do?!"

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) They returned half an hour later, between the two of them a limp form in a crimson-stained blue

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Oops I pressed post...

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ...a long Crimson-stained blue shirt. They threw him into the cell next to hers and locked the door. Then they went away.

message 16: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia runs to the separating bars and peers in, her eyes wide.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He was motionless and limp on the cold, stone floor. His nose had been bleeding but now stopped. His chest was still damp with blood, though.

message 18: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "What the hell happened to you?!" Tylia cries out, her eyes wide with fear.

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He was still unconscious. But after a moment he started coughing as though he was choking. "Aiuto!!" he tried to scream - but he only had so much voice to use, he could not project it enough.

message 20: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia stumbles back, startled. She presses herself against the back wall, biting her bottom lip.

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He turned over on his back and kept coughing. "Muoio!... Muoio!... Aiuto..." he kept saying.

message 22: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Muiou...?" Tylia repeats it, the word sounding familiar and easily sliding off her tongue.

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He kept saying it and coughing until unconsciousness overcame him again.

message 24: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia trembles slightly, kneeling down next to the bars.

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) His chest was still bloody, and the floor around him was now slick with his blood... He breathed shallowly, his chest barely rising and falling.

message 26: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia whimpers at the sight, wishing she could help. "Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods...." She keeps murmuring.

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He slept rather calmly.
After a while, the guards returned and picked him up from under his arms. They pulled him out of the room.

message 28: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Where are you taking him?!" She screams.

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) No response still.
They took him to another room elsewhere, where a medic waited. He removed the poor man's shirt and quickly began to clean his wounds.

message 30: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia breaths shakily as she slides to ground.

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Giuliano was still unconscious. The medic soon had all of his wounds cleaned and was bandaging them with cloth. Then the guards dragged him back and dropped him in his cell. He had no shirt, but the bandages achieved the goal of covering him enough.

message 32: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia gasped when he returned, not even bothering to ask any questions.

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He still laid motionless. His breath was still shallow.

He dreamt of his brother.

message 34: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia leans against the ball wall, shaking slightly, scared.

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He slept for a long while. And then he woke.

message 36: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia stared straight ahead at the bars, confused.

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He tried to sit up, but he was too weak. He could barely move. He coughed, and stayed lying down.

message 38: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia gasped at the sound.

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Dove sono? he asked quietly.

message 40: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "What?" Tylia asks softly, watching him now.

message 41: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He mumbled something else in Italian, trying again to get up.

message 42: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Are you okay?" She asks before she can stop herself.

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He turned his head and looked at her. His eyes were glassy... She spoke English, he could tell. He had learned some from one of his brother's friend's students.

"He-llo," he said weakly.

message 44: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Gods, what did they do to you?!" She cries out.

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "He-llo," he said again.

message 46: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tylia takes a shaky breath.

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "What.. Is your... Name...?" He asked slowly, articulating each sound as perfect as possible.

message 48: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "I don't... I don't know..." She says shakily.

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I am Giuliano," he said with a weak smile. "You... sei bellissima."

message 50: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "I'm what?" Tylia scrunches her face.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11