Self Promotion > Author Promotions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (AlexaNC) | 1256 comments Mod
This is a place for author promotions.

message 2: by Alexa (new)

Linda wrote: "I would like to nominate my book; Surviving Heartbreak Valley for the December read. I would be happy to provide free ebook copies, and participate in the discussion."

message 4: by Alexa (new)

Nadia wrote: "I've recently published a book - "Politiquette: The People's Guide to Political Discourse in the New Millennium." If you ladies are interested, please peruse and consider reviewing it; thanks! =)"

message 5: by Alexa (new)

A. wrote: "Hello! I'm a new author and it has been my dream since I was little to write a book. I enjoy many genres, but I chose YA fantasy (I think because my mom read The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings to us as kids before falling asleep each night).
I am looking for a few good readers who are interested in YA fantasy and would like to receive a free eBook copy of my debut novel for review. Please let me know if you are interested, I would love to hear your feedback!

My book is called Grim Nora and the Secret of the Skull (13 and up):

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

If you decide to purchase a copy, it is available through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Lulu in print and eBook.

Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you!"

message 6: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Taylor | 4 comments I am happy to announce that through May 13th, my book has been reduced to $.99 so makes a very affordable read. Of course, if you pick it up and enjoy, a review will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your support!
http://bit.ly/two-minus-one

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lynn on Life (other topics)