Columbine Columbine discussion

Well written and good analysis

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Laraine Ryan This was very readable. It did a lot to dispel the myths. It was a good relation of what the police might be up against and what mistakes can happen, like someone having written up a good warrant to search Eric's room but getting distracted on another case and not following through.

It made out a good case that Eric was a psychopath and knew it. And managed to hide it.

message 2: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Moore I really liked this book as well. All of my questions were answered when I read this. I recommended it to my mother as well and she really enjoyed it too.

Randall Christopher This book was phenomenal. This was a tragic day in human history and this helped to explain the events of that horrific day. I was blown away at how informative this was. It really did delve deep into the personal lives of all involved. As disturbing as it all was, this book really did a good job of painting a picture of what truly happened that day and the events that led up to it. For anyone who doesn't know what Columbine was, this book definitely shows you. It is truly one of the most researched books I have ever read.

Itputsthelotion Agree that this book is a must read for anyone interested in the history surrounding the shooting and the media circus in the aftermath. Also delves into the lives of the two shooters in the most informative way.

message 5: by Jim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jim Swike I agree with everyone. It is well-written and well-researched. I don't think we can really understand the why, but this book certainly explains the how.