Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack & Ms. Waddles

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments

I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself >.>

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments With the gif I mean :x

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments How so?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Oh that's why. Well nvm than. Should I re-post the ideas?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments >> Fantasy/Supernatural ideas
|Something with demons, the devil himself or having a daughter, etc
|Fairies or also known as Fae and going with probably princess or something with dark versus light and have forbidden romance with horror or thrill.
|Witches, vampires, or a witch-hybrid {Possibly working for the devil. I kind of want to do something like that perhaps?}
|Angels, Fallen Angels, Forbidden romance once again

>>Books & Movie Based
>>Mortal Instruments
>>The Hunger Games
[Really can't think of any other at the moment]

>>Superheroes or Elemental
|Maybe one person who has an ability is getting tested in a lab because of an experiment and what not or one is chasing the other because they need to be brought in. {It can be decided however if we role play it.}
|When I mean elemental I do not absolutely mean The Last Air Bender. I mean just people with the ability of any element and they run a kingdom and once again a forbidden romance.

>> Realistic & Addiction Type Of Role Play
|Best Friend Romance
|Popular - Outcast Romance
|Insane Asylum Romance
|Addiction as in [Heroin, Weed,Cocaine,etc} Somehow maybe they know each other? I really don't know.
|Abusive Relationship
|Arguing but sometimes get along type of relationship?
|One's an addict and one's trying to help and maybe go to rehab?
|Both are partners and do dancing in college or something like that?

>> Song Based Ideas
| Maps By Maroon 5
| Amnesia By 5 Seconds Of Summer
| Time Bomb By All Time Low

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Fantasy/Supernatural ideas
|Something with demons, the devil himself or having a daughter, etc
|Fairies or also known as Fae and going with probably princess or something with dark versus light and have forbidden romance with horror or thrill.
|Witches, vampires, or a witch-hybrid {Possibly working for the devil. I kind of want to do something like that perhaps?}
|Angels, Fallen Angels, Forbidden romance once again

>>Superheroes or Elemental
|Maybe one person who has an ability is getting tested in a lab because of an experiment and what not or one is chasing the other because they need to be brought in. {It can be decided however if we role play it.}
|When I mean elemental I do not absolutely mean The Last Air Bender. I mean just people with the ability of any element and they run a kingdom and once again a forbidden romance.

>> Realistic & Addiction Type Of Role Play
|Best Friend Romance
|Popular - Outcast Romance
|Insane Asylum Romance
|Addiction as in [Heroin, Weed,Cocaine,etc} Somehow maybe they know each other? I really don't know.
|Abusive Relationship
|Both are partners and do dancing in college or something like that?

I like any of these.. now we need to narrow it down.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Oh god that is a lot to narrow it down. Cx Want to do four characters from two different plot ideas? Or combine it together?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments We can take out:

We can combine some of them. For example...

|When I mean elemental I do not absolutely mean The Last Air Bender. I mean just people with the ability of any element and they run a kingdom and once again a forbidden romance. With Best Friend Romance, Insane Asylum Romance

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I like it! Four like two from the one and two from the other than? c:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I mean like we create four characters. Two for each plot?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I thought maybe like if we did four we could both do both of the plots if that made any sense? Or should we just do one?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Do you think that we can do just once character.

message 19: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 07, 2014 07:47AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Fine by me. Is just wasn't for sure. Is it alright if I'm the girl? I've been the guy a lot in most of my rps. :L

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I am fine with that. I have rp'd both genders in my roleplays.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay. Can we do this than perhaps? ⬇️

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Thanks. c: Should I be the one running from the experiment or you? Because I feel if I brought your character back I would suck at it :x

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Alrighty. Characters than?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Okay, will you create first. I will not be able to create my character until I get home.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments That's okay by me. c: I'll start right away!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments [ I wanted to wait till you got home to create a character. I haven't forgotten.I just felt if I did it earlier you wouldn't see it. ]

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((It is okay if you make your character first. I do not mind. Do you mind if I make my character creation short. I will add more in the roleplay))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments [ I was thinking of making it short as well. Basics is like easier since if you did a lot it would give way to the whole rp itself. ]

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((Good idea. This is the character set up:

Name:
Appearance:
History: (optional)
Other:
Here is mine.

Name: Sejin Se-Ho Min
Personality: Sejin Se-Ho Min is a sweet and caring guy, but when it comes to his work, he is very stubborn and stern.
Appearance: 5'8, brown eyes, long-short jet black hair. (exactly like in the picture).

History: Does not like to talk about his child hood much. He did become the youngest Asylum director and secret agent for the government.
Other: Pet Jaguar named Min. He liked using his last name for his pet jaguar.
))

message 34: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 07, 2014 06:35PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments

>> Nick Names: Zan-Quentin
>>Gender: Female | Feminine
>> Sexuality: Hetersexual | Straight
>> Relationship Status: Single
>> Age: Twenty-Two | 22

Species
=Human [ Currently A Experiment ]

Power

Dream Manipulation - User can enter and manipulate the dreams of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, and observing dreams as well as nightmares, daydreams, etc. Sometimes the user can even unlock their hidden powers, or even commune with the dead. The user can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming, entrap people in REM, and promote spiritual/emotional healing within dreams.

In some cases, the user's power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim and even pulling someone from the waking world into the dream world.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((I forgot the gender and sexuality:
Sexuality: Bisexual

Shall we start?))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments [ Yeah. Could you pls start perhaps? c:]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments [ She's maybe running away from the building which she got experimented upon? ]

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((sure))

Sejin Se-Ho Min fast walked from his office to the testing chambers as a high pitched alarm pierced the air. Sejin was in the middle of filing some papers when the alarm went off. "Experiment A just escaped." One of his assistance informed him. Sejin showed no emotion as he concentrated on figuring out how to find Experiment A back.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Zandera kept running away from the building as she headed down the streets and merely glanced back and forth feeling scared more than ever but tried her best to shrug it off the best way possible. For one she was scared because she was back in reality again but also because she didn't know how to handle it anymore than the others.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin arrived at the scene and then looked around. "Send out five cars to find her now!" He directed. "I want her found." The director spun on his heels and then headed in the direction of front door. He needed to head home to get Min.