Contemporary Lovers discussion

November - Rebel Belle > Rebel Belle Discussion Chapters 1-10

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (last edited Nov 07, 2014 06:39AM) (new)

Lauren Johnson | 35 comments Mod
Spoiler Discussion for Rebel Belle, Chapter 1 - Chapter 10.

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccabec) I've only just started reading this book - I'm SO late to the party this month. I should have it finished really quickly though - hopefully before the live show!

So far it seems like the main character is really self centered but means well. The actual storyline seems super interesting so far and it's keeping me captivated. I have a feeling I'm going to fly through the book just for the storyline and HOPE the main character grows out of trying to be perfect all the time. I'm not finished the bathroom scene yet so it's still early days.

Another thing I noticed was the tense. It reads as the main characters perception of past events that she is re-telling. I wonder if any personal bias will come into play somehow maybe/ maybe not lol!

message 3: by Jay (new)

Jay | 68 comments Mod
Rebecca wrote: "I've only just started reading this book - I'm SO late to the party this month. I should have it finished really quickly though - hopefully before the live show!

So far it seems like the main char..."

I agree Rebecca, I only recently finished it last week but I agree with you, the main pro tag seems so self centered and ugh, she frustrated me a lot.