Star-Crossed Lovers {Roleplay} discussion

One X One > Shuck & Cookie

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

★  вℓα¢к ѕнυ¢к gнσѕт  ★ | 78 comments Welcome, welcome. Here is our very own thread.

★  вℓα¢к ѕнυ¢к gнσѕт  ★ | 78 comments Hello. Sorry that it may take me a while to teply. I work at a toy store (I'm on a lunch break now) and the holidays are picking up hours.

So, did you have any ideas to toss around? We can brainstorm.

★  вℓα¢к ѕнυ¢к gнσѕт  ★ | 78 comments Ok. We'll start with what you like. Would you like to do something modern-day timewise or set in the past? Do you like supernatural or paranormal elements or would you rather keep to normal standards?

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} well i do enjoy supernatural elements when im RPing

★  вℓα¢к ѕнυ¢к gнσѕт  ★ | 78 comments Okay. Do you have a preference for male or female characters? Do you want a set plot idea beforehand or would you like to just improvise?

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} improvising sounds good to me

★  вℓα¢к ѕнυ¢к gнσѕт  ★ | 78 comments Okay. Boy or girl character and how detailed?

message 10: by Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} (last edited Nov 07, 2014 05:12PM) (new)

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} well my character is a girl, and maybe semi detailed

★  вℓα¢к ѕнυ¢к gнσѕт  ★ | 78 comments Okay, then. If you have the character in mind, go ahead and post. I'll see what I can do to come up with a guy for her.

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} Claire wandered through the woods, unsure where she was "guys this isn't funny!!!" she shouted to her friends who where no where to be seen, she leaned against a nearby tree, she sighed, she had been hiking through the forest with her friends when they had suddenly disappeared, Claire looked up at the darkening sky 'why did they leave me out here?' she thought to herself as she sunk to the ground.

★  вℓα¢к ѕнυ¢к gнσѕт  ★ | 78 comments Oh, before that, I would just post a brief description for the character, so wek now what to go off of, name, age, a physical description, and a brief personality info would be good.))

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} Full Name: Clairesse grace smith
Nickname: Claire
Personality: confident, courageous, optimistic, open minded, honest, kind, super badass
Appearance: Aqua blue hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin, long eyelashes, long fingers, slim figure, 5ft 5 tall, wide hip bones, long legs
history: father died in a car accident when Claire was 12, after that her mother commited suicide, and her foster parents don't really take care of her and let her do whatever she wants.
Sexual Orientation: bi
Theme Song: highway to hell
Crush: none(open)
Other: loves the colour silver

Cookies And {I'm Back! Kind of...} hello? you there?