Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

My Husband Next Door
This topic is about My Husband Next Door
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Please add a cover, Thankyou

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new)

Eve Hall | 19 comments Hello,

I have just listed giveaways for 9781405913928 (My Husband Next Door by Catherine Alliott) and 9780718178918 (I Can't Begin to Tell You by Elizabeth Buchan) but both books are coming up with no cover art. Please could someone add these for me? I would be most greatful if they couldbe added before the giveaways actually went live! The details are below.

Kind Regards,
Eve
Penguin UK

The covers can be found on the Penguin UK website, Catherine Aliott here: http://www.penguin.co.uk/nf/Book/Book...

And Elizabeth Buchan here: http://www.penguin.co.uk/nf/Book/Book...

message 2: by Bea (last edited Nov 07, 2014 03:25AM) (new)

Bea For My Husband Next Door, the page number on GR does not agree with Penguin. Worldcat has so many editions that I did not make a change. Covers uploaded.

message 3: by Eve (new)

Eve Hall | 19 comments Thank Bea, thats geat.

Would someone be able to upload the other cover for me please?

Thanks GR community.

message 4: by Bea (new)

Bea Both are done.

message 5: by Eve (new)

Eve Hall | 19 comments Fabulous, thanks so much Bea.

message 6: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arwinterstaar) | 3 comments Hi there, I've just added a new book to the library but can't seem to make the cover art attach to the info. The book is: The Child Revealed (The World of Evendaar, Book 1) by A.R. Winterstaar, isbn 0991479424. The cover can be found on Amazon.com. Thank you so much for your help.

message 7: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19960 comments You left out the periods in the name so it took awhile to find it. Also that ISBN doesn't seem to work. I changed to the paperback ISBN from Amazon and added the cover.

message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43570 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book or author is also used for other books. I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.