The Nooks of Books discussion

Welcome > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments CONGRATS EVERYBODY!!! You have survived your first week in this group.

message 2: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments EVERYONE! Invite your friends to this group! Aiming to get 100 people in this group by next week! We can do it! The more the merrier!

message 3: by Rosalie (new)

Rosalie (thepagesofyesteryear) You can do it!

message 4: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Rosalie "Fred" wrote: "You can do it!"
:)

message 5: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments It is official! We have made it to 100 members in one week! Thank you to everyone who invited friends!

message 6: by Mira (new)

Mira (wildfree06) | 22 comments Raegan wrote: "It is official! We have made it to 100 members in one week! Thank you to everyone who invited friends!"

Thanks for inviting me here. :)

message 7: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Max wrote: "Raegan wrote: "It is official! We have made it to 100 members in one week! Thank you to everyone who invited friends!"

Thanks for inviting me here. :)"

No Problem! Hope you like it!

message 8: by Mira (new)

Mira (wildfree06) | 22 comments I think I'm comfortable in here.

message 9: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Should we do a book of the month? I need feedback people! lol

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia sounds cool!!

message 11: by ****Kelly***** (new)

****Kelly***** | 116 comments Hiya!

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan | 8 comments Hi! (:

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments Hi everyone. :)
This is a story I've been writing for the past couple of months and it's about half-completed.
A great friend of mine has been reading it and giving me feedback, but I'd like to get it out to some more people. I may publish it into a YA novel at some point (with quite a bit of editing, of course).
Read it, don't read it. I just wanted to put it up here.
https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...
Thanks. -Z