Tнe Lαɴd oғ Sтorιeѕ Groυp discussion

A Grimm Warning (The Land of Stories, #3)
This topic is about A Grimm Warning
A Grimm Warning > AGW General Discussion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the discussion for A Grimm Warning, book 3 in the Land of Stories Series! No spoilers please!

message 2: by ella , The Writing Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

ella  | 1261 comments Mod
This is my favourite out of the three!!!!!!!!

message 3: by ella , The Writing Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

I got this five hours away from where I live, read it five hours straight getting back home, and read it in 3 days! (Sighs... what a book)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow!

Jess This my favorite book of the series to!

message 6: by ella , The Writing Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh my gosh, this was me.

One day: OH MY GOSH IT'S OUT IN FOURTEEN DAYS!!!!
The day before it came out: YES!!!!!
The day it came out:

"Mom, can we go to Chapters and get the third book?!?" Ella exclaimed. "Sure..." Mom says. We get there, and my brain is so anxious. Look on the shelves. "I don't see it, it would be on the new displays..." Ella says, worried. *Asks employee* *Employee searches for it on computer* "Sorry, we don't have it yet." Employee says. Me: Okay. Me in my head: NOOOOOOOO!!!

Jess Haha that was not me

message 8: by ella , The Writing Reader (last edited Jan 27, 2015 03:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

What was you when you got it?

Jess I got it for my birthday so I had to read it when I read it though I'm like sooo awesome I love it!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I was sick and had a head ache when I got this book so I couldn't scream in joy. It made me really happy though!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I really like the new characters in A Grimm Warning. Bree, Emmerich, and the Book Huggers were all fun! And I really hope Bree and Emmerich will show up again. I'm sure they will!

message 12: by LJF (new) - rated it 5 stars

LJF I kept looking, but i didn't get it from the library until a few weeks ago. So not fair!

message 13: by LJF (new) - rated it 5 stars

LJF I'm curious about Elvina.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you mean by that?

message 15: by LJF (new) - rated it 5 stars

LJF what's her backstory? will she come up again? is something going to happen to her? all sorts of questions.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. She'll probably appear again.

Alliyah (anotherrandomperson) | 10 comments I was wondering about how the parents of Bree, Immerich and Conner felt or what they did when they were missing. Were they worried? Did they get a whole bunch of police officers and do a search party? And what about Mrs. Peters? What did she do? And did or how did Conner's parents find out he wasn't coming back? I really hope that in the fourth book Chris Colfer will answer these questions! And if any of you have ideas or answers please reply!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I bet Mrs. Peters got in trouble for losing Conner and Bree.

message 19: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Garza I think conner will be grounded for eternity yet, he will manage to escape and run away (again) off to the land of stories with Bree's help

Alliyah (anotherrandomperson) | 10 comments Sabrina wrote: "I think conner will be grounded for eternity yet, he will manage to escape and run away (again) off to the land of stories with Bree's help"

Analeese Evil (Female Loki) wrote: "I bet Mrs. Peters got in trouble for losing Conner and Bree."
Those two ideas are pretty good ideas! I never thought of those

message 21: by Melodie (new)

Melodie Mandanis | 8 comments do you think that queen sleeping buety will (view spoiler) will adopt agin

message 22: by ella , The Writing Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

So far this one's my favourite out of the four!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I love how Colfer integrated the Brothers Grimm into the book