#AYEARATHON discussion

November - FairyTale Re-Telling > Update On Reading Progress - Day's 5 & 6

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2008 comments Mod
So, How are you guys doing with your reading?

I actually read some of Cinder so hopefully I can finish that tonight.

message 2: by Lorien (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 172 comments I read 320 pages of Scarlet, putting me over 2000! WOW! Subtracting my manga pages I'm still doing great for this week! I'm really pleased with what I've done so far!

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Chung (bingereader19) | 122 comments Day 5: Well I read a little bit of The Grimm Conclusion 113-342 and got distracted.

Hoping Day 6 is better because I need a better reading day.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Day 5 - I have been busy this weekend so I have not read a lot.
Day 6 - Again, I was busy today so I only got to page 250 of Cinder. I don't think I'm doing much tomorrow so I may be able to finish it. If not, though, oh well. I'm enjoying reading it!

Amber (bookstacksamber) (bookstacksamber) I read the last 100 pages of Beastly and got about 50 pages into Ella Enchanted. Hopefully I'll have time to finish it tomorrow.

message 6: by ke-sha (new)

Lorien wrote: "I read 320 pages of Scarlet, putting me over 2000! WOW! Subtracting my manga pages I'm still doing great for this week! I'm really pleased with what I've done so far!"

Your just a reading machine!!! I wish I could have read that many pages alas Im just going to blame on the fact that Im sick Lol

message 7: by ke-sha (new)

Melissa wrote: "Day 5: Well I read a little bit of The Grimm Conclusion 113-342 and got distracted.

Hoping Day 6 is better because I need a better reading day."

I hope Day 6 went better for you!!! I finished my First book On Day 6, Im so behind Lol

message 8: by ke-sha (new)

Cassie wrote: "Day 5 - I have been busy this weekend so I have not read a lot.
Day 6 - Again, I was busy today so I only got to page 250 of Cinder. I don't think I'm doing much tomorrow so I may be able to finis..."

Yeah I Understand busy, I manage to finish Cinder and it was Just wow. I hope your were able to finish as well, but enjoyment first :)

message 9: by ke-sha (new)

Amber wrote: "I read the last 100 pages of Beastly and got about 50 pages into Ella Enchanted. Hopefully I'll have time to finish it tomorrow."

How are you liking Ella Enchanted? Have you seen the movie?
I hope your able to finish it. Happy Reading :)

Amber (bookstacksamber) (bookstacksamber) ke-sha wrote: "Amber wrote: "I read the last 100 pages of Beastly and got about 50 pages into Ella Enchanted. Hopefully I'll have time to finish it tomorrow."

How are you liking Ella Enchanted? Have you seen the..."

It was one of my favorite books when I was a kid, so I've already read it several times, but I haven't read it again in years. I have seen the movie! It was so long ago, I don't even remember if I liked it. I might watch it again after I'm finished with my reread.

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Chung (bingereader19) | 122 comments Day 6: Finished The Grimm Conclusion (A Tale Dark & Grimm, #3) by Adam Gidwitz

That is 3 books read this week out of 5. It's now 2pm on the 7th day and I am going to attempt to finish another one before midnight tonight. We will see.

message 12: by Lorien (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 172 comments ke-sha wrote: "Lorien wrote: "I read 320 pages of Scarlet, putting me over 2000! WOW! Subtracting my manga pages I'm still doing great for this week! I'm really pleased with what I've done so far!..."

If you recall, I've done that twice! I was shocked I got through so much, but a LOT of it is manga. But I'm still counting it!!!

message 13: by Lorien (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 172 comments Day 6 I read 80 pages, the last bit of Scarlet. It's SO GOOD!