A Song of Ice & Fire Fans discussion

which stark will reveal themselves to the world first?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 15 comments Does anyone have any theories on which Stark will reveal themselves to the northern lords first? My guess is going to be on Sansa because Little finger will push her forward before any other relative can be put forward. Although I would like it to be Rickon!

message 2: by Silvana (new)

Silvana (silvaubrey) Yeah I think it would be Sansa, especially if LF managed to wed her to Harry the Heir.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 15 comments I agree. something tells me little finger will push her to reveal herself before she plans it herself. or after he does something horrible and to make amends he will reveal her to the northern lords.

message 4: by Bonnick (new)

Bonnick | 9 comments rickon for me

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 800 comments It's hard to speculate...But when you think that sooner rather than later the Others will invade Westeros then the future of the characters still in Westeros is anyone's guess...But Rickon is on the Island of Skagos and Arya is in Braavos....So who knows....

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 800 comments It's hard to speculate...But when you think that sooner rather than later the Others will invade Westeros then the future of the characters still in Westeros is anyone's guess...But Rickon is on the Island of Skagos and Arya is in Braavos....So who knows....

message 7: by Simone (new)

Simone Francois (simonefrncs) | 14 comments I think it will be Sansa because either Littlefinger will do it for her or she will reveal herself when she feels she is protected enough to be able to reveal herself. Bran is too focused on his journey, Rickon is safer where he is, and Arya is going to Braavos so clearly she has no plans to do so.

Eyehavenofilter | 764 comments Since Bran in underground ( literally ), Rickon is almost forgotten, and Sansa is being used as a black pawn by LittleTwistedFinger... I'm sure in this Game of chess and Thrones it will be Sansa!