Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices Lovers! discussion

The Mortal Instruments > Tales from Shadowhunter Academy Series

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ilakiya (new)

Ilakiya Wow i didn't know Simon was getting his own story?! I can't wait! I was so upset about what happened to Simon at the end of CoHF!

message 2: by bbtheque (new)

bbtheque OMG The date is getting closer and closer you guys! :D
You can check everything about it on:
https://thebibliotheque.wordpress.com/

message 3: by TJ (new)

TJ (troyfin2) | 5 comments I loved the first one! George Lovelace is perfection. And I love the bromance between him and Simon! And the addition of Catarina is really great so far.

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 341 comments Agreed! I'm pretty sure I'm going to like these short stories better than The Bane Chronicles ones.s

message 5: by Pam (new)

Pam Eller (beautifulwickedness) I loved it too~! I love George! It was both amusing and sad.

message 6: by Elise (new)

Elise (jewessaloover) | 201 comments I thought it was really good. The next one is coming out March 17. It is called The Lost Herondale; Cassie said on her tumblr that we have met the lost Herondale. I wonder who it could be.

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 341 comments Woo hoo only 16 days left!!! I absolutely love simon so I just can't wait for all these stories!!

message 8: by Pam (new)

Pam Eller (beautifulwickedness) Elise wrote: "I thought it was really good. The next one is coming out March 17. It is called The Lost Herondale; Cassie said on her tumblr that we have met the lost Herondale. I wonder who it could be."

I know who I think it is I just don't want to ruin it for anyone if I am right lol

message 9: by Elise (new)

Elise (jewessaloover) | 201 comments Pam wrote: "Elise wrote: "I thought it was really good. The next one is coming out March 17. It is called The Lost Herondale; Cassie said on her tumblr that we have met the lost Herondale. I wonder who it coul..."

Can you give me a little hint of who you think it is?

message 10: by Pam (new)

Pam Eller (beautifulwickedness) Elise wrote: "Pam wrote: "Elise wrote: "I thought it was really good. The next one is coming out March 17. It is called The Lost Herondale; Cassie said on her tumblr that we have met the lost Herondale. I wonder..."

I will send you a private message!

message 11: by Elise (new)

Elise (jewessaloover) | 201 comments Thanks

message 12: by Dillon (new)

Dillon O Flynn i can't believe it!!!!! A lost Herondale family line?????? This is going to be INTERESTING!

message 13: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 281 comments I didn't know this even existed.

message 14: by Jolie (new)

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 9 comments I think the Lost Herondale is either G or... Nah it has to be G...

message 15: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Princessa (thedarklingsdarling) | 11 comments Jolie wrote: "I think the Lost Herondale is either G or... Nah it has to be G..."

What is G? LOL I feel stupid now... :D :D

message 16: by Jolie (new)

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 9 comments Nessy wrote: "Jolie wrote: "I think the Lost Herondale is either G or... Nah it has to be G..."

What is G? LOL I feel stupid now... :D :D"

In Welcome to the Shadowhunter Academy, there is a certain character who's initials are G.L.

message 17: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Princessa (thedarklingsdarling) | 11 comments Jolie wrote: "Nessy wrote: "Jolie wrote: "I think the Lost Herondale is either G or... Nah it has to be G..."

What is G? LOL I feel stupid now... :D :D"

In Welcome to the Shadowhunter Academy, there is a certa..."

Ahh, ok. Thanks!

message 18: by Pam (new)

Pam Eller (beautifulwickedness) Jolie wrote: "I think the Lost Herondale is either G or... Nah it has to be G..."

Yeah that is what I think too. Definitely.

message 19: by Jolie (new)

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 9 comments AHHHHHH JUST GOT THE LOST HERONDALE!!!!

message 20: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 281 comments Are these in one book or in a bunch of tiny ones?

message 21: by Lina (new)

Lina (sansastark) | 9 comments They're short stories, but they will all be published in a bind-up this November!

message 22: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela | 4 comments In the end i was sooo sad like why did she have to do this! But it kind of did feel like it couldn't have ended different. Keeping it vague for the ones who haven't read it yet. (^ν^)

message 23: by Isator (new)

Isator | 6 comments These were really good. The first three were sorta boring, but the rest of them were great! But, I am very upset about what happened to a certain character at the end.

message 24: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Morgenstern | 8 comments my poor George :'( cry over a phone