1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lunic Charm and Claire :) :) :) :)

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Here are my ideas

~I only had once for ruby seeing that she only wanted realistic~

X- female
Y- male

X is from a mafia family and the daughter to the leader, but she had no idea. Of course the signs were there; She didn't like being ordered around, she loved to fight, and her best friends were one she susspected her father placed for her. Though she didn't mind this, she loved her father and he was always a kind man to her and her mother. When her parents went on a little vacation for the weekend without her a bit after her twentieth birth day, but never came back and didn't pick up the phone when she called. She was a bit scared to be on her own for so long but her parents raised her well. Around the second week of her parents being missing, she felt as if someone was watching her at night and could never shake the feeling. Y is one of the greatest hunter known in the mafia world. During his years in the mafia (He can be from 27 to 30 years old), he tracked and killed about a good quarter of the rival mafia gangs. His recent kills were of a renowned leader and his wife taking a trip to do some work. They wouldn't comply to giving in so why keep them alive? Then he saw her. Two weeks later he found the daughter of the two. He new this by looks, she looked like her mother with the look of authority of her father. Though she didn't act like most of the mafia children he could think of that he killed, he was going to have to kill her. Then he saw her at the local dojo with those from her fathers group and they were fighting, training her it seemed. He challenged the girl to a fight, but was shut down. X didn't like fighting for sport.

X- werewolf female
Y- Vampire male

X is from a missing family of pack leaders for the werewolves and she had no idea. Of course the signs were there; She didn't like being ordered around, she loved the moon light, and her best friends were from the normal wolf pack around her forest hidden home. Her parents raised her but never told her way they would leave during the full moon and not come back until it waned a bit. She is of the age of 20 and her parents are relieved. She hasn't shifted yet and was passable as a human. But with the last full moon, She never saw her parents again. She was a bit scared to be on her own for so long but her parents raised her well. Around the second week, she felt as if someone was watching her at night and could never shake the feeling. Y is one of the greatest hunters known to vampire kind. During his over (insert over 100 years here) years a vampire, he tracked and killed about a good quarter of the rebel werewolves that refuse to become compliant. His recent kills were of a werewolf couple going out on a moonlit run. They wouldn't comply so why keep them? Then he saw her. Two weeks later he found the daughter of the two. He new this by looks and by scent. Though she didn't small like a normal werewolf he knew she was one, but he couldn't seem to bring himself to up and tag or kill the girl quite yet and with the full moon only weeks away, he could only watch her until she is her wolf. Then he would capture her. A week before the full moon, X experiences her first shift. With no one to guide her terrifying and painful shift, what would he do?

I want to be x in both of these if we pick one of mine. I don't particularly like being the guy...

message 3: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 7449 comments Mod
Can we do mine? N.a. i also gtg

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sorry but wasn't really interested in it.

message 5: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Er, nvrmd about the leaving thing, that's in half an hour. Umm, I liked the second.d one.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) The second one then. I took me a bit to make it.

message 7: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Oh, you typed these now? I thought.... nvrmd, who cares what I thought. Anyway, Charries?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) No when I made them originally. but yeah characters it is!

message 9: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Kk, ill make mine first.

message 10: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Name: Elton Pope
Appearence: http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60798...

Personality: Elton is very funny and social when he's not hunting. Even then he likes to play with his food. He likes to be the center of attention and is obsessed with Bananas. It's his favorite fruit. He eats it when he can't hunt.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Tarah Willows
Appearance:

Personality: Tarah is a tough girl on the outside and she knows it. She would rather rot in hell before she acted passive to anyone. Though all that is true, she is a loving wolf that has a sense of right and wrong that would make those about her nod in agreement. She is kind to the younger children and loud mouthed with the adults that try and make her comply to their wishes.

message 12: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

I gtg in a momento, so ill comment in the morning, good?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Alright bye! Night ^.^

message 14: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Night!!!

message 15: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

You could post first. And Is rather you, cuz it's yours and idk where exactly we are and stuff.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) In the middle of the woods, and sure. I don't mind starting.

message 17: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Okay, thx. Maybe I might get to go to bed, but I'm fine with staying up :)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sleep, You will need it for the morning to come. You have to have strength to deal with the boys in school.

message 19: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Oh, you were eavesdropping? I deal with them anyway. And my uterus is killing itself, so I already get mad at them when I deal with them. I don't need extra sleep.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Wow, and I thought my school's guys were asses. Lol, anyway if it's on a public thread like that anyone can join or eavesdrop.

message 21: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

I know, but some people don't do that kinda stuff and just think twenty people are findin somebody to rp with at the same time or somefin.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Yes, I guess so. Speaking of rp, I will start it in a bit. You will see my post soon.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) It was another night in the woods. Tarah was out on a walk with the wolves of the little pack that resides in a the woods about her little home. She didn't mind living in the woods. According to her parents it was too loud in the cities with other people. She would agree but even on shopping trips she wasn't allowed past the tree line. She does pass the tree line but not by much. When the noises hit her ears she would run back to the forest. With a yawn she shrugged and started to the field she would train with her father to fight and kill what she needed. The wind ruffled her short hair as she walked throught the trees about her. "Nothing like wandering about in the dim light of the moon. Right my lovely wolves." She smiled down to the group bounding after her with happiness. They merely barked before leaping onto her in a dog pile.

message 24: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Elton was watching the girl from atop a tree branch. He watched her bound merrily around the woods. "Goodnight, Sleep tight!" he muttered, before charging after her. He used his speed land pounced on her. "I've got you now!!!!" he laughed.