Try (Temptation, #1) Try discussion

Other M/M Romance Books

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bethanie Hey...So I've recently read my first m/m books which were Try and Take by Ella Frank and I LOVED them!! I'm trying to find more like them where one or both has always been "straight".... Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Chelsea Hey Bethanie. I am a big M/M reader and yes Try is such an awesome book!! the term for one or more men converting from straight to gay is 'Gay for You' there is a listopia list here:

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/2...

i recommend Collide
Hot Head
The Backup Boyfriend
and Plan B from this list

message 3: by K (new) - rated it 5 stars

K The gay for you link posted above is a good place to start.

I'll add:

Marie Sexton - Promises
Lane Hayes - Better Than Good
Willa Okati - And Call Me In the Morning
Tymber Dalton - More Than Make-Believe
Avril Ashton - Love the Sinner (This is completely over the top and trashy, but I love it. Lol)

You should also read the Cut & Run series by Abigail Roux. Not gay for you, but awesome anyway. Both characters are bisexual.

Pianisuparse Hey, Yeah I am a fairly new reader of mm books and absolutely LOVE them too infact I find if I have read a few non mm series in a row I miss them and need to get a mm fix quick :)

Loved the Better Than Series - Lane Hayes as K suggested and The Backup Boyfriend - River Jaymes that Chelsea suggested, Plan B is actually logged in on my reader to read next so glad that comes recommended.

Some of my absolute faves for this genre would be:

Beneath The Stain Series - Amy Lane
Echoes of Us - Teegan Loy
Stories Beneath Our Skin - Veronica Sloane
Nice Guys Series - Kindle Alexander
Perfect Imperfections - C Cardeno
The Last Thing He Needs - JH Knight
Men of Manhatten Series - Sandrine Gasq-Dion
Hell or High Water Series but I started with Free Falling which isn't listed in that series - SE Jakes
Heat Series - Alex Carreras
Str8te Boys - Evangeline Anderson
With or without Him - Barbara Elsborg

The Alluring Indulgence Series - Nicole Edwards is a series that follows brothers, each book a different one and the relationships all vary, fromm m-f who like to play with another m to m-m-f to m-m, love them but my fave was definitely the m-m storyline and characters. They are all awesome though and you get to know them all through each book. And WOW they are HOT!

Darien Cox writes awewome shorter quick and easy to read mm books too, Criminal Pleasures, Seducing Professor Coyle.

So many awesome books!!!

Damn I could go on, as you can tell I kinda love this genre :) Happy reading!!!

Bethanie Thank you everyone for your recommendations!! I have read Back-up Boyfriend And The Blackcreek Series by Riley Hart... All of those were good but Tate and Logan are still my FAVORITE!! LOL Ill check out the other ones too! Thanks

Bethanie Pianisuparse wrote: "Hey, Yeah I am a fairly new reader of mm books and absolutely LOVE them too infact I find if I have read a few non mm series in a row I miss them and need to get a mm fix quick :)

Loved the Better..."

Hey you should check out Rush by Nyrae Dawn ....just read it recently and it was really good! Ever since reading Try Ive been stuck on this genre! LOL

Pianisuparse OH I have read that and like you absolutely LOVED IT!! :)

Jennifer I loved the Rock Gods Series by Ann Lister

Bethanie Jennifer wrote: "I loved the Rock Gods Series by Ann Lister"

I haven't read those yet....Ill check them out. Thanks!

Susan Bethanie wrote: "Hey...So I've recently read my first m/m books which were Try and Take by Ella Frank and I LOVED them!! I'm trying to find more like them where one or both has always been "straight".... Any sugges..."

Welcome to the m/m romance genre!
Up until a few years ago, I strictly read m/f romance, then, kind of by accident, discovered m/m romance. I love them so much that I rarely read m/f romance anymore.
So many great books to choose from.
GFY/OFY is one of my favorite themes too.
You're probably already aware, but just in case you aren't, there are several m/m romance themes on listopia. It's been very helpful to me along with all the great, detailed reviews people submit, especially when I first starting reading them and didn't have a clue what to read next or what theme I might like.
Enjoy all the delicious m/m romance books out there! :)

Bonnie Henry This is one of my favorite genres too. I love Logan and Tate. I also liked Let Love Live by Melissa Collins.

Fernanda Bomtempo-Marzo Dirty Kiss (Cole McGinnis, #1) by Rhys Ford by Rhys Ford is great!

As is the whole series.

Susan Fernanda wrote: "Dirty Kiss (Cole McGinnis, #1) by Rhys Ford by Rhys Ford is great!

As is the whole series."

I agree.
Sinners Series by Rhys Ford is also good.

message 14: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Oh my god I love m/m you should try Texas Pride by Kindle Alexander or if your looking for something dark then try Complementary Colors by Adrienne Wilder

Lynda Chelsea wrote: "Hey Bethanie. I am a big M/M reader and yes Try is such an awesome book!! the term for one or more men converting from straight to gay is 'Gay for You' there is a listopia list here:

https://www...."

Collide is amaziiiiiiiing !!

M.A.K. Try anything by JF Smith (Latakia, The Last Days of Summer, The Fence and then the Trees)

Martha The Gentleman and the Rogue by Bonnie Dee and Summer Devon is one of my favorites. Jem one of the main characters is witty, funny, and a smart ass. He made me laugh so hard at times, but there was also touching parts in the book. Acutally there was a bit of everything in this book. It's a great story, and if you can get the audible that makes the book even better, the narrator is great, it'll be like your watching a movie.

Bonnie Henry I just finished Never Say Never by Nicole Edwards. Yummy!

Bonnie Henry How about the Ella Frank series - Try, Take, Trust. There is a fourth book coming out as well. This was my second m/m series but my first m/m book was Ethan by Nicole Edwards. SO GOOD!

Susan Bonnie wrote: "How about the Ella Frank series - Try, Take, Trust. There is a fourth book coming out as well. This was my second m/m series but my first m/m book was Ethan by Nicole Edwards. SO GOOD!"

Loved Ella's Temptation series!
Just curious, what was your first m/m series?

Lorie I love Kindle Alexanders books especially the book Always! Also anything by Amy Lane. Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy, Tell me it's Real by TJ Klune. Also Bear Otter and The Kid. The Red Dirt Heart series by N.R.Walker. Caught Running by Abigail Roux.