Reading Adventures Book Club discussion

The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
This topic is about The Bronze Horseman
Lindsey's Book Pick > December Book Choice! - The Bronze Horseman - Epic Historical Romance

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lindsey Rey | 24 comments Mod
Hello again!! I feel like this year a lot of epic historical romances have become extremely popular: Outlander, The Bronze Horseman, The White Queen, etc. I have heard amazing things about this genre: that it has a little bit of everything, that it is gripping, that people absolutely love it! I want to try out this genre because it seems really unique and I have heard amazing things about it!

This month we will be reading The Bronze Horseman!
During the summer of 1941 the Metanov family are living a hard life in Leningrad. As the German armies advance their future looks bleak. For Tatiana, love arrives in the guise of Alexander, who harbours a deadly and extraordinary secret.

I am really looking forward to reading this book! I have heard absolutely fantastic things about it. Let me know if you will be participating or if you have already read this book and what you thought of it!

message 2: by Elena (new)

Elena Robertson I'm in got the trilogy sitting on my shelf so needs to be read. :)

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (whoaitssara) | 28 comments Mod
Seriously can't wait for this!!! :D

message 4: by Susie (new)

Susie (readsusieread) | 1 comments Wahooo! I may join in on this one! <3

Sarah  | 4 comments Wooow i have this book a long time in my whislist so of course I will read it in December. Im very excited.

Stefani (readwithstefani) This is on my TBR but I have a lot of reading to do in December. Don't know if I'll join cause this is quite big :/

message 7: by Alice (new) - added it

Alice (bookishteaaddict) | 7 comments Wooo! I've wanted to read this book for quite some time now, so I guess I'll jump in and pause my "Outlander series marathon" while I get on with this one! Can't wait for December! :)

Helen German Just started this.

Helen German Just started this.

Sofia (diguiii) | 3 comments I think I'll try to read this one. It has been on my TBR for a long time!

Mom2triplets04 | 3 comments I think I have this on my kindle so may join you.

message 12: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina Pilkington I just ordered this from the library and am looking forward to joining you in reading this book in December!

message 13: by Sierra (new) - added it

Sierra (slowpokereads) I really want to read this!
I just requested it from my library too so hopefully I can participate in the readalong :)

message 14: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo I might try and do this one.