The Book Vipers discussion

The Age of Miracles
This topic is about The Age of Miracles
Group Read Archive > Group Fiction Read - The Age of Miracles - December 2014 - NO SPOILERS

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Paul (halfmanhalfbook) | 5459 comments Mod
The discussion thread is now open. No spoilers on this one, please.

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky | 18 comments This book is $9.99 for the kindle book and $10.95 for the paperback. Too rich for my blood especially for a first time author with many 1 star ratings. Hope Januarys winner is a bit more established.

Sorry about that Becky. I found a copy in a charity shop for £1.50 in the UK.

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky | 18 comments Great deal you got Paul! Let us know what you think of it when you get through it. I am going to try the library on Monday to see if they have a copy.

Have you looked at the second hand options on Amazon?

Casey Albert | 29 comments About 1/3 of the way through this one. So far it's just ok for me. I am finding the writing to be too basic and amateur. The concept is interesting though--hopefully it will pick up.

I had heard that it is more YA; and is a first book by the author

Nikki Mcgee | 209 comments It is £3.98 for UK kindle , am thinking about starting it now

You're welcome to have my copy after Nikki

Nikki Mcgee | 209 comments I have bought it on kindle, but thanks, Our guest have gone so I can get back to reading

Nikki Mcgee | 209 comments I have bought it on kindle, but thanks, Our guest have gone so I can get back to reading

Charlotte (charley_100) | 322 comments Picked it up at the library today so hoping to read over the holidays.

Charlotte (charley_100) | 322 comments wow, that review is pretty bad! hehe.

Charlotte (charley_100) | 322 comments started today as a break from the luminaries, reading ok but can see some of the points made in the review!

message 17: by Paul (new) - rated it 2 stars

Finished a day or so ago. It was ok, but that was it.