Writers and Readers discussion

Killers and Demons II: They Return
This topic is about Killers and Demons II
Reviews and Review Requests > Looking for Brave Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (last edited Nov 06, 2014 01:03PM) (new) - added it

A.F. (scribe77) | 1777 comments Mod
I am looking for reviewers for my horror ebook, Killers and Demons II: They Return. It is a collection of thirteen tales, blending short stories and flash fiction, and a sequel to my book Killers and Demons.
If you are interested, I can send you a free Smashwords copy for review.

Killers and Demons II They Return (Book 2 of Killers and Demons) by A.F. Stewart

Killers and Demons II: They Return

Come one, come all, to a festival of murder and mayhem.
We have killers, demons, witches and more, with bloody exploits galore.
Evil is back, with a greater appetite for death.
Sample what is offered, but be careful. What you nibble on may turn out to be somebody’s fingers…

They lurk forever in the shadows, smile at you in the morning, and haunt your dreams at night. You can’t hide, you can’t run, and there’s no escape. You can only scream when they come for you.

message 2: by A.F. (new) - added it

Amber wrote: "Very intriguing! If you'd like I'd be happy to review it for you! :)"

That would be great. Message me here with an email, and I'll gift you a copy from Smashwords.

Adam Snowflake (dionysusfrost) | 7 comments I know you already have someone interested but I am inlove with horror (creepy pastas are my forte) and though I haven't reviewed much of it before, I'd also like to review your book ^__^

message 4: by A.F. (new) - added it

Adam wrote: "I know you already have someone interested but I am inlove with horror (creepy pastas are my forte) and though I haven't reviewed much of it before, I'd also like to review your book ^__^"

I'd be happy to gift you a copy from Smashwords for a review. Just message me with an email, and I'll send it out.

Adam Snowflake (dionysusfrost) | 7 comments I have reviewed the book. ^__^

message 6: by A.F. (new) - added it

Adam wrote: "I have reviewed the book. ^__^"

Wonderful.

message 7: by Andy (new)

Andy Peloquin | 2 comments Send an email to andy.peloquin@gmail.com if you're interested in a review exchange...

message 8: by A.F. (new) - added it

Andy wrote: "Send an email to andy.peloquin@gmail.com if you're interested in a review exchange..."

I appreciate the offer, but I don't do review exchanges. I don't feel comfortable with them.