The Salvation of Daniel (Blue Butterfly #2) The Salvation of Daniel discussion

its hard for me to admit?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna ok so after reading a big portion of this book and rereading Dark Duet i noticed one thing that makes me feel weird but i know that this is the reoson this books are writen so im defenetly not alone so i find the heroes pov and there twisted and sexual thoughts very erotick which i didnt before and whats more i can feel it only if there is a heroes pov i mean i need to see his thoughts and sexual and dark urges if its only heroines pov i ussualy dont feel anything i know i sound perveted but im kind of new to feeling it and wanted to see if im not alone please no judging

Just Denise Lian92, I totally loved Daniel in the first book. He was pretty good in this one as well, And I loved Mae. I did not like her sister. I can not even remember her name. It was disappointing for me. No judgement coming from me

message 3: by Anna (last edited Nov 07, 2014 01:11PM) (new) - added it

Anna Denise wrote: "Lian92, I totally loved Daniel in the first book. He was pretty good in this one as well, And I loved Mae. I did not like her sister. I can not even remember her name. It was disappointing fo..."

well i like Connie better because she is a more original charecter in my opininion i didnt feel Daniel in the first book because i need the heroes pov for me he was bland and i couldnt get him as a charecter here utleast i know what he is thinking i know many got angry at Daniels and Connies reletionship but not me because i didnt feel Daniels and Maes reletionship was well developed or believeble enough so i dont see it as cheating and dont feel betrayed on Maes part i dont think ill find Daniel redeemable because i didnt find Caleb and Tony redeemed themselves either but i dont want him to die either and i heard he does so i desided to leave it for later